January TTC-ers

Umm I'm ok. I love the fact I'm pregnant, but I'm so nauseous all day. And now I've started actually throwing up the past couple of days. Every day seems to be worse than the day before and things that used to work to help don't any more. I'm really hoping for relief soon (as long as baby is ok).

Congrats Lozzie! That's fantastic.

Can't make up my mind at the moment whether or not I'm excited to try this cycle. My chemical has put me in a bit of a strange place. I'm sure once I'm in the TWW again I'll be excited though.

I don't know if any of you lovely ladies could help me with this, but I will try. I have been getting this really bad heartburn feeling in my throat for the past couple days. It comes and goes throughout the day, but is there for most of it... What could it be??

Hi guys!

:flower: Sorry for the disappearance! Due to work and life time has gotten away from me. I'm an xray technologist and I work 3 12s and those shifts are killer for me right now. So my 4 days off are like recovery haha And I haven't been feeling great to begin with. Before I got my BFP I had symptoms and they just continued and worsened after too until a few days ago when I seem to be feeling a little better. I'm 9 weeks now.

Also, I have been so worried about everything and the baby being healthy, any pain or strange symptom I encounter freaks me out and I used to go straight to the computer to research but I have found that just makes my worries worse so I told myself to stay off message boards and the internet and go with my instincts. well and maybe a few phone calls to my doctor :haha: I had my 1st appointment a few weeks ago and saw the heartbeat! and the doctor told me everything looks great so far! Was so happy to hear that.

But since im feeling better I wanted to check in on all you guys!

Congrats mummy and lozzie on your BFPs!!!! thats so exciting. :happydance:

fx for you lynanne and bubbles!!!!!!

Mrs.G - how far a long are you? ???

I am 8 weeks and 3 days today. Glad you are feeling better finally, hoping to be feeling better soon as well.

Thank you casey. I'm 7+3 and nausea has kicked in, hoping mine will end as early as yours! Glad you are starting to feel better, that's a long time to feel horrible for, especially with those shifts! Glad your appt went well too, must be such a relief. I can't wait for mine!!

Just have a question for anyone who answers. I love tuna fish, well the last 2 weeks, it has been making me sick and I don't like the smell of it at all.. I don't know why... please help with suggestions?

Is it possible you're pg hope4kris? If you are, you might just be out if luck until you're at least through your first trimester. If you aren't, I'm not sure why the sudden aversion you could be falling ill, other than that not sure what would cause it or how to make it better.

Hm that's odd hope4kris, could well be a pregnancy thing? Maybe take a test if there's a chance? Otherwise I'm not sure sorry xx

Well I'm still not pregnant! I think I'm the only one left. sad times ha ha. X

BFP on the day AF was due. Now 6 weeks :) makes sense that tuna didn't sound good.

Huge congratulations hope4kris, enjoy the journey ahead of you :)

Hope4Kris, congrats! I have my first appt on the 6th as well, I'll be 9w3d :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->