January TTC-ers

Lozzie that sounds lovely, I love bringing old household items to use again by painting them. Can't wait to see a picture. Also, back pain could be a good sign :) I had horrible back ache before I got my BFP, was horrible!! Fx for you, can't wait for you to test!!

Bubble I'm not sure about the acid feeling in your throat, not heard of it before but you never know?! I see it as if you don't normally have it then maybe a sign?

Ladies what I would suggest is don't worry if you don't get loads of symptoms, just try wait it out until AF shows u or you get a BFP. I know it's easier said than done, but I had some symptoms like a week after O, then nothing until my BFP. Apart from tiredness. I remember reading a load of posts with nausea, sore boobs etc and thought I was out because I didn't have any of it, so try not to read too many things about it and think about them, because you never know how your body will be! Sorry - I know it's difficult but I don't want you to think you're out from the start because of lack of symptoms!

My fiancé is annoying, he keeps telling me to test! It's strange as usually he's the one that wants to wait!
I'm going to be good and wait it out after all the chances of us being pregnant this month are slim anyway!

Still feel a little rotten today, but up getting on with the housework! It's never ending in this house haha

Hope everyone is okay today x

You never know though lovely, all it takes is one night at the right time :) well done for waiting it out, I don't blame you for wanting to, I was like that too. Housework is so boring, I always seem to have housework to do and that's without a LO, starting to imagine it with a LO now!! Are you UK based or somewhere else? Xx

Yes I live in London!!

My children are the worst for mess, my 5 year old daughter wet the bed last night as well which adds to the wash load today!! I do enjoy being kept busy though. What I find hard is juggling it all some days, housework, cooking and entertaining them. I must admit I do enjoy some time off when they're at school!

We also have a 1 year old dog! Very busy house but very fun too!! I think when you have a baby you just adapt and don't notice anything after that, once you've had one you can take on the world haha x

You're right mummykp, besides most symptoms dont usually show their head until 6weeks lol so I dont know why we even bother symptom spotting :haha:

I am well today, still achy but just getting on with it. Finished the 2nd coat on my bookcase about 10 mins ago and now I have housework to do as well lol never seems to end! I am also wondering how on earth I'll manage to keep on top of it with a LO! Will be fun trying to figure it out at least lol

xx

Attachments

• 1424605507394.jpg
    1424605507394.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
Aw I love london! We go there quite often :) I think it's normal to enjoy time off from the children when you can, who wouldn't?! Lol. Yeah I'm hoping I'll just adapt to it when baby arrives lol although I like my house being clean and tidy so might take some time for me to adjust.

Lozzie bookcase looks lovely :) hopefully it won't be long before you can put wicker baskets on it filled with nappies and baby things!! Xx

I definitely think you just adapt. I've started to enjoy cleaning ha ha.

I cant wait to fall pregnant so that I can start upcycling furniture, that's like my favourite past time. All my living room furniture I have done up myself.

On another note, after all my cleaning and washing the fiancé rings from work to say hes treating us to a takeaway tonight!! Woo ha ha - its the simple things!! x

Haha enjoy your takeaway, I love Indian food so much!! X

How is everyone feeling?

Af is due on sunday and I have a feeling she will be here, I'm hoping in a way that if I remain negative then I cant be disappointed, atleast that's what im hoping will happen ha ha.

xx

Im so confused and excited, tested this morning 9dpo and got the faintest of faint lines. Not going yo start celebrating yet because its so very early and could be an evap or shadow or whatever, but I swear its pink :haha: it was an internet cheapie so gonna use a frer tomorrow. Keep fingers crossed for me ladies!

xx

How exciting Lozzie, I will keep everything crossed for you & be waiting for your frer result tomorrow morning!! Good luck lovely! Xxx

Oh Lozzie, that's wonderful. I hope it turns into nice dark lines for you! Fx!

Bubbles, I know you don't think this is your month but still hoping you get a pleasent surprise.

Good luck ladies!

Took a frer this evening because I have no self control :haha: what do you think?? I cant get over it, i'm only 9dpo!
xx

Attachments

• 20150224_182019.jpg
    20150224_182019.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
Omg that's a definite positive������

Is there anyone else whose not pregnant in this world or just me lol x

That's a definite positive Lozzie, huge congratulations to you both!! What lovely news, and so lovely that you are just one cycle behind us :) yaaaaay well done lovely!! I bet you are so pleased and excited. What did oh say? Xx

Bubble dw your time will come, honestly :) will keep everything crossed for you xx

Well he was sitting on the couch and I walked over with the internet cheapie test. Shoved it in his face and said 'how many lines do you see??' he didn't know it was a pg test :haha: and said "two, why? what... is... this is a pregnancy test?" he was shocked but happy :D

xx

Aw Lozzie how exciting, I'm so pleased for you!! Loving the sig up already :) so great to have you on board :) xx

Woooo hooooo congrats.on your BFP! When is your estimated due date?

Thanks ladies, it still hasnt sunk in and I havent stopped smiling lol. Mrs.Gj, EDD is the 9th Nov. How have you been getting on anyway? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->