jewellery for a first birthday

mel102

Reaction score
Its my daughters first birthday soon and we want to get her something special that she will always have was thinking about maybe some jewellery but not sure anyone any ideas? Thanks everyone

My friend got a necklace (it was made for an adult, but delicate and beautiful) for her first birthday, she's worn it twice. First time on her 21st and second time on her wedding day, she said if she has a daughter she's going to do the same thing. Because she loved wearing something so special, that her mum choose it and kept it all those years for her:thumbup: brought a lump to my throat when she was telling me about it!

Perhaps a charm bracelet and add a charm each birthday/special occasion?

I have a gold baby bangle from when I was a baby, it doesn't fit me ofc but I love it. I think I wore it for my christening :)

Our girls have a Links of London bracelet each, we add to it every birthday. We got the child's size, the links are tiny, but the manager said they could be extended as the get older, so they will be even more unique

I had a golden calender pendant of my month of birth with a diamond on my date of birth on my 1st birthday. I also had the 1st letter of my name I used to love it when I was a kid.

We also bought our DD a charm bracelet for her first birthday and we're adding to it every birthday and Christmas. And on special occasions when they happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->