Join Me In The 2ww

who's_mummy
an hr b4 !?!? well if u did ur temp at proper time it prob be higher uknow ! if i get up 1/2hr early i put my temp n time in temp corecter on ff(not sure if u after be vip2do this) then the time i usually take it n its always higher,never lower!!!
good luck hun x

Congratulations Babyblues and Aquarius!!!!!

I am 2/3dpo, and wasn't supposed to TTC this month cuz I was on medication for an infected cut. I followed FF when they mistakenly told me that I had O'd and BD'd with DH a couple of days after I O'd on FF. Then I took and OPK, just to see if I always have LH in my system or what. It was strong! Next am was strong too! The day after, my temp dipped and then the day after that, and now it has shot up. So, BD and I would have been BDing at the perfect time after all! Checked with the DR and he seems to think that if fertilization occurred, it will be OK even with the meds - that my worry would be after implantation and not now. So here I am in the 2WW!

I hate to symptom spot, especially at only 3dpo (it makes the wait longer, IMHO), but man!!! I dunno if it's a flu or something but I have weird aching in my lower back that usually I only get the first day of AF. No position is comfortable!!! And the gurgling in my tummy! Not my usual - usually I just have the tender BBs. Oh well - could well be sympathy pain for a friend of mine who might be in labour right now!!! LOL

Happy 2WW everyone, and for those of you testing soon - good luck! Will cross all fingers and toes for you!!

:)
A

well i got a VERY faint hpt 2day !! 12dpo...wasnt suppose2of O this mth either docs said!!
but dh can see it aswell...belive me tried taking pic but just cant see it when av took the pic ! last night i DREAMT i had a :bfp: so gota FR for the morning pppplllllsss wosh me luck ladies!! :):)
weve ad loads of :bfp:in this 2ww post!!

well i got a VERY faint hpt 2day !! 12dpo...wasnt suppose2of O this mth either docs said!!
but dh can see it aswell...belive me tried taking pic but just cant see it when av took the pic ! last night i DREAMT i had a :bfp: so gota FR for the morning pppplllllsss wosh me luck ladies!! :):)
weve ad loads of :bfp:in this 2ww post!!

OMIGOSH! I Dreamt that too! And it was SO real that when I woke up I couldn't believe it was a dream! I was even trying to take pictures of it in my dream. lol

Good luck Honey!
I'm praying you get a full on :bfp: in the morning :hugs:

aurora
how strange !? omg !
thanks missbooby !!! and always best of luck this mth !

well best of luck for every1 !

Hello

Can I join in too?

I'm 5/6 dpo and am sending myself bonkers looking for signs and symptoms!

Since 3 dpo I've been totally exhausted and for the past few days I've had on/off cramping and the odd pain really low down in my pelvis. Feeling faddy about food, lurching from being starving to not wanting anything at all. Also v dry mouth and feeling a bit icky if I don't drink regularly.

Or am I just imagining all of it?!

:hi: jmac :) av u just started ttc? wish u all the best u prob will av some syptoms but wether there af or pg ones who knows hun, best off luck :)

Hi, newbie butting in here!!

Feeling glum, got :bfn:today. Silly to test really, :witch:not due til Sun. So guess still tiny hope.

Hope you all have better news. :hugs:

thanks honey08
corny but it's good to know there's other people out there!! gets a bit lonely this ttc business!

Ok spotted a little bit this morning, but nothing since!! DH said I can pick up few more tests.

Sorry to jump on here since I am not in the TWW but I wanted to watch for :bfp: s. Honey I am so excited for you because your chart looked so good then I read your DR said you did not O and I did not believe it. I hope and pray you have a very strong dark :bfp: tomorrow and can take it to the DRs and tell them that they should do more tests before they give out def answers about someone not possibly being PG. Good luck and hope you guys don't get mad at me for lurking.

srm0421
aaaawwwwwwww thanks hun !! so sweet of u :)

Mrs G
it does get very lonley ! but when u get to know a few lasses on ere u be fine promise :)

KandKsMama
when u guna test again ? good luck !!!
well good luck everyone !

Yes, Honey08, have just started ttc again following mc in March 07 (unplanned pg then) so probably over optomistic this month and expecting too much too soon. Haven't started charting temp etc yet.

AF usually arrives with little build up - cramps day before and sometimes sore boobs so these cramps and pains are defo different. Oh who knows? I'll just have to wait and be patient!

honeyo8 and KandKsMama I am so excited for you. I am waiting for you both before I go over to 1st tri. I think you both show a promising :bfp: future. (ok, that is part of the truth I am not readyand scared to leave ttc. LOL, or this thread.)

Good Luck Everyone!!
Who's left still 2 test? Any more bfps?

Honey- u testing tomo morning? How many dpo do u think u are?/wen is witch due?
xxxxx

well did another test at 8pm 2night with same brand savin FR till morning, and guest wot ? did the test then stood over lamp so cud see the colour ..is defo blue ! exact same though faint but there ! this looks a little thicker maybe aswell :):)
af due between 4/6 days...4days i think,av very odd everyother mth cycles,then a normal 30day cycle! dont 4get got told i didnt even O this mth(i know the test was done at 3dpo instead of 7dpo tho)see wot 2moro brings :) am scared to take temp in morning,and to test!! and WeAreA6pack u be fine hun,,,nikki over there...with white cat on profile pic..loveley lass, but yeh be nice of i can join aswell n few others :)

jmac
anythings posible hun ! i had a mc in march this yr, hoping this is guna be my first sticky bean !! :)
u be fine on this site EVERYONE is nice ! looks how many posts ive made since july !!! good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->