Join Me In The 2ww

Honey~
Thanks for the heads up on the FMU. Now if only I can figure out what dpo I'm on...I thought I knew, but now I realized I may be calculating it wrong. I usually have pretty straight forward 28 day cycles, occasionally elongated by stress or living/working closely with other women and getting on their cycle. But they still last 28 days after that.
I got AF on 10/10, and FF and a couple other ovulation predictors said I should ovulate 10/23. I did an OPK on 10/23 and 10/24 and both days I was ovulating. So what's my dpo? LOL

Ok new symptoms noticed, and not by me this time. DH says I am more of a witch than usual, that my skin looks awesome and clear and that I have a glow to me. I don't know where he is getting this from, I am not a witch :p

John is just being an ass. Now he wants to wear rubbers again, um I already Ovulated!! I am fed up, he keeps changing his mind.

We managed to DTD twice during my fertile window I think.

Honey~
Thanks for the heads up on the FMU. Now if only I can figure out what dpo I'm on...I thought I knew, but now I realized I may be calculating it wrong. I usually have pretty straight forward 28 day cycles, occasionally elongated by stress or living/working closely with other women and getting on their cycle. But they still last 28 days after that.
I got AF on 10/10, and FF and a couple other ovulation predictors said I should ovulate 10/23. I did an OPK on 10/23 and 10/24 and both days I was ovulating. So what's my dpo? LOL

You know, when you get a positive OPK, it doesn't mean you are ovulating. It just means that your body is gearing up for ovulation and that you should probably ovulate 12-48 hours after your positive. Because you had two positives (I assuming followed by a negative), I would pin your O date at either 10/24 or 10/25. This makes you at 7-8dpo.

Just got another ton of creamy cm and my CP is high and soft. SUPER SOFT!! Wonder whats going on in there!

NewlywedTTC
u'll be same as me 8dpo:) if ur on ff get a ticker done up on there n put it on ere then u wont get confused hun :) thats if u do chart aswell? or put ur charts address in ur sig on ere :)

MommyMichele
wot dy mean ? does dh change his mind all the time bout ttc? well he shudnt its awful getting ur hopes broke ! get him told hun !!

KandKsMama :rofl::rofl: when it thought i might of ad to av clomid and told dh the moody syptoms...he said no..no way r u taking them cos ur awful when :wicth: is ere!!! lol

as 4me i had a good temp rise this morning !! fingers x,im 8po but i havent a clue when :wicth: wud be due,so im not testing for another 9days !

I wish to join you girls this is my first time here, I am 5 dpo and this is my second iui.. wish you all luck on this cycle :)

:hi: saigey
welcome2 bnb and good luck this mth hun xxx

14DPO today.....Witch due today.....

I have a feeling she will turn up..But positive thoughts!!!

Has anybody gone right off sex???? I have!!!!

Hi all, Well am 7 DPO my temps are still rising, still got creamy CM ,CP is high & soft and the only other sign I have is tender bbs not the usual painful bbs i normal have.

Will try & get FF chart link on here just not sure how to do this yet.

Good luck ladys :dust:

:hug:

all u do is go2setting on ff (or data) and it will say home page (if uv done one yet !) then just copy and paste the link on ere in ur siggy :) sounds promising tho,ive ad all that creamy cm !

11dpo ovulation.. I updated my post in Pregnancy test Gallery. What do you think.

OMG !!! WeAreA6pack
CONGRATS ON UR :bfp: :):) did u use opk n chart out like that ? wot eles did u do ? our first:bfp: in this 2ww thread:)

KKSARAH
ur chart aint in ur ticker...mine aint either cant do it 4some reason...so put ur home page address in ur sig aswell..like i av :)

:dust::dust::dust: for every1 eles :):)

WeAreA6pack congratulations on your:bfp: lets hope there's more to come:dust:

Honey can you see my chart now!!!

:hug:

yeh ...lol well can c u cycle wheel !! if u log in and leave it on the chart page when u log out that shud be on ur ff home page...unless on ur setting u aont ticked for ur chart2be on ur home page ?!?! lol wot a carry on eh,i had same problem tho took me ages 2sort ut :)

just ad another look n can only see ur ticker now on ur ff home page !! u'll get there :)

Well av given up, you now only have 1/2 my chart but will have to do for now sorry:rofl:

Thanks Honey :hug:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"