July 1st anyone else in July2013

So sorry that I have been absent for so long. Congrats Myra...what a lovely gift! So glad little Connor is behaving himself. My good friend had her baby at 32 weeks and she was tiny but is now a healthy 7 month old and cutting teeth and being a cheeky baby! I havent been able to access the forum because there was Issues involving internet. Now we are back online! The house move went okay and I hope all have had a happy Easter. We are about to celebrate ANZAC day which is for soldiers who dies/fought/served in the wars from Australia and New Zealand. It is a very somber holiday. Usually starts with a dawn service where people lay flowers and wreaths on graves, memorials etc and someone plays the bugle then lots of marching through the main street and flags at half mast. Everyone gets the day off work which is nice.
DH will be home yay! We finally have settled on a name...
Ethan (husband is firm about this one so I gave up fighting him on it)

Libbysmum... I am so glad you are back. I was worried about you. Everything going well with your pregnancy? How does DD like the new house? Hope to hear from you soon.

Ethan is lovely! Did you get your choice of the second name?

Heya Myra. So glad to hear your little man is doing so well. It's great you're getting kangaroo time (I love the name) and so lovely to see the pics of you holding him. Keep us posted.

Beachgal- good news on your results. Hope all is ok with iron levels soon.

Ethan is a lovely name, Libbysmum! And lest we forget for ANZAC day. I'm an Aussie in the UK so will be having a moments silence in memory of all the diggers, past and present.

Thanks Ladies...we had a family day in the park today and then Libby slept for 2 hours this afternoon, I really hope she sleeps tonight after such a big afternoon sleep! My glucose test was smooth going and no news on results usually means nothing serious came up.
Got a husband with a man cold right now...good times!

Julie- if you loved the ones of baby and I...just wait til you see these of Connor with his daddy. These make me tear up! So beautiful!

The first pic is the first time OH held Connor, and then the other one of OH is from 2 days ago (my FAVORITE pic so far!). Connor loves holding his daddy's hands...and the way he looks at his dad..no words for how beautiful that is to me. Then a pic of C and I kangarooing.

Attachments

• 12130010.jpg
    12130010.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
  • MJ4A10971.jpg
    MJ4A10971.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
  • MJ4A0039-2.jpg
    MJ4A0039-2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
WOW myra... fantastic photos... He is a little cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the kangaroo cuddle.

very tiny Myra but so cute! They grow so fast you will be surprised how quickly he turns into a little boy once you get home. Take lots and lots of photos of his little outfits and stuff while he is tiny then later you can compare his growth next to his old clothes ...precious babe!
Our Libby locked me out the house last week...talk about a nightmare! She is really taking the terrible two's literally and she isn't two yet!

Myra- precious pictures :).
Libbysmum - oh no! I hope you weren't locked out for long!!!
Tomorrow is my last day in my apt and I leave wed. Morning to start my road trip. I overdid it today with cleaning the apt and packing the car :(
I'm excited for wed morning because on my way I stop for my ultrasound :). I'm so excited to see my little man again! It will be a nice way to start a long 4 days of driving!
How's everyone else feeling?

Myra- such lovely pictures. It makes you think about how tough and determined life can be even in seemingly delicate packages. I'm guessing the docs are still pleased with how he is progressing?

Beachgal- great you get to see your little man again. How are your iron levels?

Not sure I've mentioned before but we are still finishing 18 months worth of renovations on our house. The painter has finished painting the living room and dining room. It's just kitchen, hall, stairs, landing & bathroom painting to go. I really can't wait because we have done no preparation for baby and time is a-tickin'!

Libbysmum... DD sounds like a handful. My DD just turned 3 and I really was hoping we left the terrible twos behind. Some days are better then others.

Myra... Love the new pics. Connor is so lovely. He will be home before you know it. How much does he weight now?

Beachgal... Be careful on your road trip. Did your mom make it in? Please post when you get there so we know you made it okay. Ultrasounds are the highlight of my life anymore.

I went to the OB Fri. She told me that if I do not have any complications she will induce me at 38 weeks. They will not let me go past that. It is because of the GD. So that means around the beginning of July. I hope he can wait until then. Wish everyone a good day!!

I will let you ladies know when we arrive safe :). Should be Saturday night...
Found out I have low iron and have a prescription to be filled. Not too bad.
Last night I was throwing up from overdoing it on the packing and cleaning :(. So today was bit of a recovery day. Had a lovely fondue dinner tonight with close friends as a goodbye... Always sad to move away.
Well 6 hours until I leave.. I Better get some sleep!
I hope the next few days treat you ladies well!

Hey all...I have symphysis pubis dysfunction - I knew it but the physiotherapist I saw yesterday confirmed my suspicions. $25 for a support belt and I already feel better! Money well spent!
All the best for the trip beachgal!

Well we made it safe and sound. It was a long, exhausting drive and I'm glad it's over!
It's taking a few days to recover but it feels so nice to be home.
My mom did the nursery as a surprise and when I walked in I cried! It was perfect :).
I hope you ladies are well!!!

I am so happy you made it. How was the ultrasound? Now you can rest and enjoy the last couple months.

we are taking in our laptop to hopefully get fixed today so if I am not around for a couple of days that is why. I hope they can just fix it asap so we don't have to be without it. Glad you made it safe beachgal! What a lovely surprise! My family never does that kind of stuff for me.

wow beach gal that is lovely. it must be great to be close to nearest and dearest.

Julie - you and me both hun, IOL at 38 weeks. Not long now.

Libbys mum - pleased your pelvic dysfunction is settling.

Can you believe that we are almost done - its 31 weeks. Less than two months to go.

OMG

Drhouse, I can't believe we are all in the home stretch! It feels like everything went so slow until now!

you must have been so pleased to be at home with your family...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->