• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 1st anyone else in July2013

Hope you feel better. Bad enough waiting for the big day, then getting sick. Hopefully you get to be next. We both go to the Dr tomorrow, hopefully leave with some good news. I can't wait to see Dove's little Lucas. Hope they are doing well. I can't believe how big Emily's baby was. I had to look up the conversion to pounds. Lol. She has me wanting a German chocolate cake and it is consuming my thoughts. I can almost taste it. I hope she got to have a vaginal birth, I know she wanted that.
Our family doctor said I now have a sinus infection and was given antibiotics. Hope it all goes away by Friday.
Try to just rest beachgal!!

I just saw Libby's news on Facebook. 9 pounds 7ounces. Wow! I'm looking forward to hearing how she got on. He is a proper cutie!

Goodluck tomorrow, Julie. And I hope you feel better real quick. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick it.

Beachgal, it could be the start! Argh how exciting! Keep us posted.x

Good luck today Julie! Hope that sinus infection goes away quickly.
I hope dove and Lucas are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures!
Libbysmum- look forward to reading your birth story :). I hope it went smoothly.
Shanoa and other ladies, you can find me on libbysmum's Facebook - my name is Eileen. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
Shanoa, enjoy your last week of work!

Well had the fastest appt ever at the drs! He checked baby's hb, and booked me for an induction on July 12th if Bb doesn't arrive by then. He thinks my tummy upset could be food related.
I asked him if he would be checking my cervix and he said no, not unless I want him to and that I look comfy and not in labour. Haha.
So the wait continues :)

10 days seems forever away, but not really. Do a lot of walking. Still hooked up to the NST machine. They are being slow here today.

Hope your appt goes well Julie! Will you keep your c section date for Friday?

12th- how exciting beachgal! Hope you're feeling better.

I found you on Facebook and have sent a request. Other ladies you can find me too on Libbymum's friends list. My name is Kylie.

I must be feeling better because I ate a row of chocolate fudge cookies lol.
;)

Just made it home. My pedi and mani was relaxing. LO is head down. I am being induced still Fri now at 6am. I will try to have a vaginal birth. She said I may still need a c-section we will have to see how it goes. I am ready to meet baby Stone.

Aww I've got baby arrival envy. 5th & 12th for you both is so exciting!

I've got a feeling I'm going to be last to deliver. BB seems super-comfie in there and is making no signs of moving:(

Dove... I hope you and Lucas are okay. Let us know when you can.

Emily... Are you home with Ethan yet?

With all my kids I came home the next day, I hate staying any longer then 24 hours. I know if a c-section I will have to stay longer but I am hoping 24 hours will be the longest.

I'm so exhausted today. I feel like I could sleep all day. But instead I'm going to go out and walk and try to get things moving. But I'd much rather crawl back into bed!

I am with you. I did not want to get up this morning. I think I am bored and that adds to being sleepy. Tomorrow is our holiday and I could be making mac salad or a cake, who wants to do that? This is DH's last day for a week and an half. My DD is chatty Cathy and I want her to stop. Lol, I am awful. My other kids are with their dad at the Columbus Zoo today. Perfect day for it. DH and I are going to do some last minute shopping tomorrow at Target.
Even though I have been through this 4 times, I am nervous. I feel lazy too. Meaning with my others I wanted to experience everything. I was all about natural birth. Not so much this time. Knock me out!!! I don't want to feel anything but the sensation of pushing. My girlfriend said that was okay and I was allowed to be that way. I know my attitude will change when the adrenalin kicks in.

Beachgal...
Are you going to go stay near your mom after the baby comes? Do you have to find a new job or could you transfer from your old job? I was lost the first time when I had to leave my son and go back to work. By the second I was ready to be around adults and work. I will stay home for awhile with DD and LO until I go mad and then decide about something to do.

Julie - I hope you feel better tomorrow and have more energy for your last minute shopping trip :) Do you have any other plans for your holiday tomorrow?

I still feel like crap. I managed to go out shopping with my mom - more like me just walking around following her. I needed to walk and keep moving otherwise I would have slept all day. We went for dinner at the Chinese buffet, which normally i'm a champion at eating, but tonight just didn't feel good. So I had very little to eat and have come home to spend the rest of the evening relaxing.

My parents have been gracious and offered me to live with them for the year that I'm on maternity leave from work. I'm not sure if I'll stay the entire year, but it's nice to have that as an option. I don't know if I'll return back to my job (move back across Canada) or apply to other places closer to home. My job is secure, but only at that location. I would have to apply like other internal candidates to other properties. I'm going to start to look at options around the 6th month mark and go from there.

As a first time mom, I often feel like a crazy woman trying to figure out what each cramp, or pain means...especially at this stage in the game! Did you ladies feel the same way with your first?

It's great that you have that support from your family, beachgal. As you say, it gives you options but must also give you a feeling of security at this precious time when you've got so much going on. A supportive family is priceless.

I know what you mean about analysing every ache and pain. I had a period-like pain when I woke up this morning so started thinking 'is today the day?' But then I remembered I had the same pain yesterday morning. Ugh.

Well a few people have said at work that from Sunday we are due a 2 week heatwave (by heatwave they mean 27ish degrees- yay summer finally arrives in Blighty) so I'm ok to play the waiting game for a bit longer. I have some serious plans involving a sun lounger, sleep and my Game of Thrones novel:)

Only one more day til you meet your LO, Julie!

Even though this isn't my first I still analyze ever pain. I think if I feel a cramp I might be starting the process. I got up about 10pm throwing up. I pee'd myself and everything. DH ran me a bath and put me in it to clean up the mess. I got out and started the process again. I was so sick, then on top of that my sugar went low. I was a mess!! Not sure what was going on, but I am not 100% this morning. DH is cooking breakfast and making stuff for the cookout today. I really just want to stay in bed.
Tomorrow is the big day. Getting nervous about the whole process.
Beachgal... What a lovely family you have. You are truly blessed. Enjoy each and every day.

Oh no Julie!! I hope you feel better today and are able to enjoy the holiday and the day before your LO arrives! I'm so excited for you but I completely understand your nerves :). I'm nervous just thinking mine will come sometime in the next 8 days lol.
Shanoa, I keep hearing about game of thrones. Maybe I should look into it! How many books are there?
Today the humidity and heat is back for the next few days :( ugh. So uncomfortable.
I'm off to get my highlights touched up. Wouldn't that be something if my water breaks at my hairdressers? Haha.
Still feeling yucky... Not a fan of this feeling!
C'mon baby!
Enjoy your day ladies :).

I started watching the show on HBO. I didn't get passed first couple episodes. It looks good, and of course the books are much better. Rain on and off today. DH is making my German choc cake. I wanted it so bad and I don't even feel like eating it.
We just got back from Target, of course it was my luck they were out of the tub spa I wanted for the baby. I was upset. DH said he would go to a different Target this weekend. I have everything packed and ready. I will probably not sleep tonight.
I will try to give you updates through out the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->