July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Last week had a dream my friends husband told me she was pregnant.

Last night I had a dream my sister had already had her second baby two weeks prior (she's not due until Sept 2nd). And was telling me she was pregnant again. And her and my mom told me I needed to go to rehab cause I was addicted to fertility drugs.....

Weird dreams....

Guess that dip wasn't implantation... temp dropped more today :cry:

Aww, that's cute, Desemcho. Are you going to tell everyone right away?

Sorry, Hopeful.

Thanks yall. Me too. does this mean i am completely out? did i O at all? after what seems like a million days of highs on my monitor it went to low today and my temps are below the cover line.

Implantation is generally around 9dpo but can occur a day or two before or after. So your not out, maybe your monitor didn't identify your peak?? I hope that's the case. X

Implantation is generally around 9dpo but can occur a day or two before or after. So your not out, maybe your monitor didn't identify your peak?? I hope that's the case. X

Good. I hope so too. I was starting to feel a little down. This tww thing is driving me crazy! :haha:

Starting to get some crampies and my OPKs are getting darker fast. Also getting 'goops' in my undies!

lol we will be this morning (it's 7am here). Since he works from 6pm - 6am (6 days a week) right now. And we are doing it every other day because of his low motility and because of his work schedule. He does take a mucinex 1 hour before we BD though.

lol we will be this morning (it's 7am here). Since he works from 6pm - 6am (6 days a week) right now. And we are doing it every other day because of his low motility and because of his work schedule. He does take a mucinex 1 hour before we BD though.

What does the mucinex do?

Well with women, it thins out their cervical mucus. You have to get the plain Mucinex though, no letters after it. It was to have Guar(something or other).... After we had his semen analysis done, and got the results back two weeks ago, we found out his seminal fluid was to thick and he had low movement (possibly caused by the seminal fluid being to thick). So after some research I saw that a doctor had told one woman's husband to take Mucinex 1 hour before BD to thin it out, so we are trying that this month since he cannot get to the doctor to see what is causing the thickness.

We did BD, YAY! But my husband is a asshole!!! I thought he had went to the bathroom, because he has been known to spend 15 - 30 minutes in there TCB.. I go into the bedroom and he's laying in bed going to sleep! I'm like noooo!! Wake up!!! YOU MUST WAKE UP! And he said he didn't want to he just wanted to sleep, so I start crying a little silently, and he knows me well enough that he goes, "are you crying?". I said yeah and I went to get up out of bed and he said he wanted me to stay, and i told him I didn't want to cry in front of him. He pulled me back into bed and snuggled, and then all of a sudden BAM he wants to BD. Then after we were done he was like, "crying is good for your ovaries and the whole ovulation process!!!" Bahah... He's making up TTC facts to not seem like a butthole... It's kinda cute though.

Look at that beautimus line!! The bottom test is 6am this morning, and the top one is 8am this morning. :D Not yet positive but REALLY close!!

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zps7356fe01.jpg

It's getting there. :) Lol on the being an asshole. We might have had a night very similar to yours last week.... :D

Wednesday already? I told myself that if I was desperate, I had permission to take a test on Friday. I'll be 10 or 11 DPO (I forgot that ovulation is usually within the 24 hours after a positive OPK, so if I'm counting from that, I need to subtract that day from my ticker. Bah.) and have a good shot at getting an accurate test.

Nice! Good luck on that!! I'm trying to convince the husband to BD tomorrow morning and the morning after, instead of only on Friday morning. Since my OPKs are darkening. I want to give us the best chance this month of getting a BFP while we are in the states. Though he told me if we get one we can't tell his parents until right before we leave to come back here (will be about 8 weeks then), or until after we are back here at 12 weeks. He doesn't want to get his mom excited, he's saying his mom is more excited that we are trying than I am lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->