July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I read that the implantation dip is a myth but who knows! Fingers crossed for you :)

I know right! I don't enter my TWW for a few days. But this one has me more anxious.

Totally agree. I felt so positive at the beginning of this month but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm not going to test until AF is actually due, or late. Next Tuesday, I will hold out!
This. Definitely.

We were gonna DTD last night, but I made the hubs a little to happy with my mouth.... And we didn't get that far. So.... Here's to tomorrow morning?

Oops! Hubby likes those kind of oopses... He can only get them certain times of the month now. LOL.

Hah it made me laugh. I wasn't mad that it happened. I take it as a compliment!

We ended up BDing this morning, so we are still TTC. He even took a mucinex an hour before we DTD. Which makes me happy and shows he actually wants this. And he even agreed to take the Fertilaid next cycle while we're in the states.

Yay! I'm glad he's willing to try things!

Hopeful, I have no idea what a chart should even look like. Lol.

Talked to hubby on the phone last night. "So are you pregnant?" Geez, I don't know babe! I laughed but I was about ready to tell him where to shove it, too. Lol.

Totally agree. I felt so positive at the beginning of this month but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm not going to test until AF is actually due, or late. Next Tuesday, I will hold out!
This. Definitely.

We were gonna DTD last night, but I made the hubs a little to happy with my mouth.... And we didn't get that far. So.... Here's to tomorrow morning?

Oops! Hubby likes those kind of oopses... He can only get them certain times of the month now. LOL.

Hah it made me laugh. I wasn't mad that it happened. I take it as a compliment!

We ended up BDing this morning, so we are still TTC. He even took a mucinex an hour before we DTD. Which makes me happy and shows he actually wants this. And he even agreed to take the Fertilaid next cycle while we're in the states.

Yay! I'm glad he's willing to try things!

Hopeful, I have no idea what a chart should even look like. Lol.

Me either! It confuses me. Lol

I'm due AF on Sat or Tues I think.

I'm trying not to symptom spot and get my hopes up...but something in the way I'm feeling is familiar...

Tired, tender boobs, gassy, tender abdomen.

Must not get hopes up, must not get hopes up!!

i try not to symptom spot but it is harder the closer to af it gets!

Yeh the first week I find is totally fine, the second week is a killer, it goes soooo slow and symptom spot like mad!

Hi ladies! I know its the end of the month, but I'd love to join!

Me: 27, SAHM to our DD who will be 18 months on August 4th.
DH: 29, Works in sales.

My first pregnancy ended in a MMC at 10 weeks. We got pregnant first cycle both pregnancies, and this was our first cycle TTC #2. I'm not charting, and Im still breastfeeding, but I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating, just not sure on the exact day. :) I'm waiting til AF is late to test. I'm worried that we've been so blessed with getting pregnant quickly, that I won't know how to handle a long process of TTC. Anyway...

Lots of :dust: to all of you, and really hoping that this is everyone's month!!

Do we have any BFPs in here yet? I read through the first few pages, then jumped to the end. I'm going back to catch up now. :)

No bfp's yet!
I'm also still bf my lo too but AF returned 7 months pp. good luck and sending baby dust to you :) xx

No bfp's yet!
I'm also still bf my lo too but AF returned 7 months pp. good luck and sending baby dust to you :) xx

Will you try tandem nursing? I'm hoping she weans before #2's arrival. :) AF returned at 9 months pp for me. Are you charting?

Hi, Redhead.

I'm glad someone else knew if there had been any BFPs.... I can't keep track of which threads have and which haven't. LOL. I want to say there's been one or two AFs show, but I don't think anyone's to the testing point quite yet. I won't be there till next month.

3 days til I ovulate, and 17 days til I test....

Is it bad that I'm planning on how I will tell my DH and then his family? My testing day is 4 days before our 3rd anniversary. And since we'd be in the states this would be much more doable. I was gonna buy a plastic baby bottle and put the test inside, and on the side write, 'Daddy, You May Be Needing This In April. -Love Baby Semcho!' And wrap it up as a anniversary gift.

No bfp's yet!

Will you try tandem nursing? I'm hoping she weans before #2's arrival. :) AF returned at 9 months pp for me. Are you charting?

I'd love to give tandem nursing a go, but she'd be around 2 and a half by time I (hopefully) have another and I'd like to think she'll have weaned by then ha ha! My youngest lost interest at 11 month and I was gutted so at the moment my goal is 2 year, see how it goes from there. Although I've read about babies going off the milk during pregnancy cause the taste etc changes then obviously it's colostrum towards the end and with a new born.

I'm not charting, I've never been enthusiastic about it lol especially now with two little ones. I use clear blue fertility monitor though. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->