July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Well with women, it thins out their cervical mucus. You have to get the plain Mucinex though, no letters after it. It was to have Guar(something or other).... After we had his semen analysis done, and got the results back two weeks ago, we found out his seminal fluid was to thick and he had low movement (possibly caused by the seminal fluid being to thick). So after some research I saw that a doctor had told one woman's husband to take Mucinex 1 hour before BD to thin it out, so we are trying that this month since he cannot get to the doctor to see what is causing the thickness.

We did BD, YAY! But my husband is a asshole!!! I thought he had went to the bathroom, because he has been known to spend 15 - 30 minutes in there TCB.. I go into the bedroom and he's laying in bed going to sleep! I'm like noooo!! Wake up!!! YOU MUST WAKE UP! And he said he didn't want to he just wanted to sleep, so I start crying a little silently, and he knows me well enough that he goes, "are you crying?". I said yeah and I went to get up out of bed and he said he wanted me to stay, and i told him I didn't want to cry in front of him. He pulled me back into bed and snuggled, and then all of a sudden BAM he wants to BD. Then after we were done he was like, "crying is good for your ovaries and the whole ovulation process!!!" Bahah... He's making up TTC facts to not seem like a butthole... It's kinda cute though.

Oh okay thanks for the info. Hope it helps! Awww that is kinda cute lmao i told DH last night we need to take a couple days from not BDing you know that stuff gets ya sore & all lol :blush:

Ladies, I have an ovulation question. My monitor never picked up a peak at all i got like 18 highs and it went back down to low yesterday..FF said i O'ed on CD 21 but my temps have been wacky this month so i picked up some opks. ( Here's my chart if you wanna take a peek : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4443f1 ) I took one yesterday it was negative there was barely a line..the one i took this morning i negative but the line's getting darker.. Am i about to O or did i already? ETA: i just noticed m crosshairs on FF are gone...why?

[URL=https://s1328.photobucket.com/user/hopefulinwv/media/20130724_120129_zps5a264c29.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130724_120129_zps5a264c29.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Well your fluxuation is a time thing. If you look at mine, at 6am it was barely visible, but by 8am it was dramatically darker! My later ones were lighter, so it's possible you hit it at a good time and are about to. I'd say test at 3 hour increments, so you can learn how often your flux is.... Mine is 4 hours generally.

Well your fluxuation is a time thing. If you look at mine, at 6am it was barely visible, but by 8am it was dramatically darker! My later ones were lighter, so it's possible you hit it at a good time and are about to. I'd say test at 3 hour increments, so you can learn how often your flux is.... Mine is 4 hours generally.

Alright ty a lot. this is so confusing lol I guess FF changed it's mind on me ovulating haha :)

when I first started using OPK's I actually went once every hour to see if there was a pattern. Hence why I buy the Wondfo's... You can get like 100 OPKs and 20 HPTs for like $30

when I first started using OPK's I actually went once every hour to see if there was a pattern. Hence why I buy the Wondfo's... You can get like 100 OPKs and 20 HPTs for like $30

I need some of those. i didn't know ttc could be so complicated.

Yup... Do you track your CM and cervix position to? (I quit doing BBT because my work schedule changed soooo much)

Yup... Do you track your CM and cervix position to? (I quit doing BBT because my work schedule changed soooo much)

I don't pay much attention to CM...Sometimes i'll notice clear strechy CM..sometimes i also notice a clear strechy CM but when u look at it closer it has a whitish clear appearance .... This will sound kinda dumb but I'm not sure how to check cervical position lol like how you know when you feel your cervix...

I always check it sitting on the toilet, you put your index finger inside yourself and you'll eventually touch something. If you've had a kid or a miscarriage it'll have a hole shaped like a fishes mouth. If you haven't it'll be shaped like a donut. And the cervix itself feels like the tip of your nose.

Darker is good! :)

Ugh. I couldn't check my cervix. Lol. I absolutely loathe feeling anything in there that isn't hubby. :haha: Skeeves me out at best.

I always check it sitting on the toilet, you put your index finger inside yourself and you'll eventually touch something. If you've had a kid or a miscarriage it'll have a hole shaped like a fishes mouth. If you haven't it'll be shaped like a donut. And the cervix itself feels like the tip of your nose.

Oh okay. thanks a lot i'll definitely try it. Is there a difference in how it feels if you're ovulating or not? Sorry about all the questions. lol

There is a difference, but I think everyone is different. I check mine daily. You should pick up Taking Charge Of Your Fertility, it can tell you a lot about it.

There is a difference, but I think everyone is different. I check mine daily. You should pick up Taking Charge Of Your Fertility, it can tell you a lot about it.

Alright. Thanks a lot :)

High, soft and open with EWCM is usually a good indicator of ovulation.

I have a son but my cervix still feels like a doughnut so guessing everyone is different :)

High, soft and open with EWCM is usually a good indicator of ovulation.

I have a son but my cervix still feels like a doughnut so guessing everyone is different :)

Okay ty a lot. i am definitely gonna try to start checking CP. the more i get to know my body the better chance i'll have of getting pregnant.

I found it changes throughout the day too!! I tend to chart first thing in the morning.

This is a good site for CM https://www.likeamustardseed.com/?s=Cervix&submit=Search

Hi girls, I feel like I've been away for ages, will need to do some catching up! As for me, I realised this morning that AF was 2 days late and decided to take a test. I had a sainsburys own test in the drawer and I 'think' it's a positive but as its a blue dye one I'm not sure :wacko: I'm on my phone so can't upload a pic but driving myself a bit crazy home alone!!

Hi girls, I feel like I've been away for ages, will need to do some catching up! As for me, I realised this morning that AF was 2 days late and decided to take a test. I had a sainsburys own test in the drawer and I 'think' it's a positive but as its a blue dye one I'm not sure :wacko: I'm on my phone so can't upload a pic but driving myself a bit crazy home alone!!

Ooo that's exciting! I hope it is the start of your bfp!

Do you have any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->