July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

So was in a dilemma earlier, hubby was looking at holidays to next year to Greece where we went last year, eldest starts school sept next year so really was looking at June to avoid school hols so I was fretting about TTC and the longer we leave it them more near dec/jan I'll be having a third baby!!! Oh did say it depends on babies but I felt bad for a it but now I'm like I need to have a baby, what will be will be! We're looking at Disney Florida for 2015 and were off to oz and nz in nov this year so that's two massive hols in between missing a Greek hol. I'm rambling lol. X

We were gonna DTD last night, but I made the hubs a little to happy with my mouth.... And we didn't get that far. So.... Here's to tomorrow morning?

achne thats all but i think thats because of the heat.
some of the symptoms are the same as IBS so i try not to get to hopeful >.<

I am trying not to read too much into what's going on with me. It is just our first cycle ever ttc & im only 4 dpo...I have sore boobs/nipples, abdominal discomfort & strange feelings, nausea & bloating....

We were gonna DTD last night, but I made the hubs a little to happy with my mouth.... And we didn't get that far. So.... Here's to tomorrow morning?

Oops! Hubby likes those kind of oopses... He can only get them certain times of the month now. LOL.

I have sore boobs/nipples, abdominal discomfort & strange feelings, nausea & bloating....trying to not read into it much since im only 4 dpo..

It's so hard not to symptom spot, I tell myself every 2ww that I wont... then end up stalking the Symptom by DPO thread:dohh:

Since I started tracking symptoms (a few months ago), I actually feel like I jump on symptoms a little less now. I know I *should* be tired & having a face breakout, etc about now, so I'm not getting excited that I'm wiped out every day & spotty.
But. I'm definitely staying away from any TWW threads!

the tww threads are so stressful lol when i first joined i had a look wow there were nearly enough to scare me away ahaha

I can stress well enough on my own, usually. Lol. I don't need help.

Totally agree. I felt so positive at the beginning of this month but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm not going to test until AF is actually due, or late. Next Tuesday, I will hold out!

Oops! Hubby likes those kind of oopses... He can only get them certain times of the month now. LOL.

Hah it made me laugh. I wasn't mad that it happened. I take it as a compliment!

We ended up BDing this morning, so we are still TTC. He even took a mucinex an hour before we DTD. Which makes me happy and shows he actually wants this. And he even agreed to take the Fertilaid next cycle while we're in the states.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4443f1
Can someone look at my chart and tell me what this sudden dip means
...implantation or af? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back