July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I'm meant to be doing slimming world too, although I had a week 'off' while I was on holiday and put on 2lb :-(
I've lost 3 stone so far but want to carry on, if I can get motivated again!

I gained 1lb last night after a weekend in Wales. I'm 5.5lb away from target but I just keep yo yoing!

Well done! 5.5lb to target is great :D My goal initially was to get my BMI low enough for a poss hb or MW centre birth which it now is but I think I'd prefer to lose some more.

That's brilliant!! :)

I'm the lowest weight I've ever been but not quite happy yet! :lol:

I have a reddish tinge today :( :(
I guess ff was right... :(

I'm trying to eat better, too. I'm going for slower improvement, though.... Lol. Every time we try to do a drastic change, it doesn't last.

Sorry, Rozzer. :(

Cramps this afternoon. Can't decide if they're normal or not. :haha:

Sorry to harp about this, but had reddish tinge this morning and nothing since.

Todays temp was the same as day before yesterday and higher than yesterday ie well above coverline.

Has anyone had experience with IB? Could this be it? Didn't notice it with ds...

I don't remember having any with either of mine, sorry. :( But from what I've heard, that sounds about right for it.

Todays temp was the same as day before yesterday and higher than yesterday ie well above coverline.

Has anyone had experience with IB? Could this be it? Didn't notice it with ds...

Fingers crossed for you!

I'm not sure if it's a good sign or not honestly, but Fx'd!

So my chances are low of getting a BFP this cycle! DH didn't feel like BDing this morning (CD18) which is my ovulation day. We did BD on CD 14 and 16, but today is the last day of my fertile week. Bummer really, but he was to tired after getting off work.

Hi, can i rock up superlate to this party please :)
Im totally new to the world of ttc, with my son i was unbelievably lucky and fell straight away then 'knew' a week before bfp. This time round we are in our first month of trying and i feel like i wish i had my ignorance back! Too much time on baby forums!
Think Im 6dpo now 1-5 had loads of fullness, tugging, sore nips then 5-6 nothing, just feel really great so Im thinking Im probably out! Testing Tuesday :)

Rozzer- no idea if it was the same but I had some reddish CM a couple of days before I was expecting AF, just the once then lots of clear CM. Fingers crossed for you! x

Rozzer- no idea if it was the same but I had some reddish CM a couple of days before I was expecting AF, just the once then lots of clear CM. Fingers crossed for you! x

Thank you! I've never had anything like this before, and don't know if it's the start of AF or what?

It's been on and off during the day, more off than on and pinkish coloured cm.

I guess all I can do is wait. And keep an eye on my temperature, maybe if it's lower tomorrow that means AF?

I've only had one experience with IB (with my youngest) and wasn't a nice one! I was day after AF due, did a digi night before to confirm all my tests, woke up bright red blood, little clot and gradually turned to pink but that morning I was a right mess aster having a chemical a few month previous. IB varies from woman to woman, pregnancy to pregnancy! Hope yours is IB :) xx

Pinklizzy have you tested eeeeeek!!

I got 'pregnant 2-3' on a digital test this morning! :cloud9: I'm trying not to get too excited as its still so early but :happydance:

Just got to worry about work and how I'm going to avoid xrays and gas anaesthetics without making it too obvious!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek congratulations on our groups first BFP!!!!!! Yipeeeee. Xx

Oh let me know ladies if you want adding to front page, I'll put regulars on from last few pages but if I miss anyone from earlier in thread let me know and I'll add :)

Congratulations Pinklizzy!! Its exciting to have our first BFP!:happydance:

It seems ages since i've been on here because of our holiday. Unfortunately when we were away my Grandad had to go into intensive care so we had to cut our holiday short and go to stay in Leeds for a bit. We thought he was getting better but he's weak so its touch and go at the moment and I'm going back to Leeds tomorrow. :cry: I'm trying to stay positive but its upsetting. I haven't seen him awake as he was sedated when I was there and he came around when I was home but has been sedated again now i'm going back. I told him when he was unconscious that if we have a baby and have a boy I want the middle name to be 'Walker' as this is his surname (my maiden name as my mum was unmarried when I was born) and we're a family of girls so the name won't carry on after my Grandad. I hope he makes it so he can meet his Great Grandchild whenever I have one....

Because of this I reckon our chances are slim this month as we were staying with family and even though we've BD'd every day this week, FF says my most fertile time is this weekend. I'm not charting though and my cycles are irregular so FF is most likely not right - we'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

Oh let me know ladies if you want adding to front page, I'll put regulars on from last few pages but if I miss anyone from earlier in thread let me know and I'll add :)

Can you add me please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->