July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Congratulations Pinklizzy

Looks like my bfp doesn't count ;-) lol xx

Loubie- hope your grandad improves soon :hugs:
Mrs B- congratulations!!
Brunette bimbo- I work as a veterinary nurse x

I've just looked back and OMG!!! So sorry, in my defence though I'd just got back from a hen weekend in Spain and was very very tired lol. Ok your our official first BFP!

Haha no worries! No need to be sorry, I know I don't post loads so quite easily missed xx

Good luck with that, Lizzy.... Lol. You might have to confess pretty quickly at work!

Hi, Moomin.

I'm not sure if it's a good sign or not honestly, but Fx'd!

So my chances are low of getting a BFP this cycle! DH didn't feel like BDing this morning (CD18) which is my ovulation day. We did BD on CD 14 and 16, but today is the last day of my fertile week. Bummer really, but he was to tired after getting off work.

Aww sorry...You still have a good chance sperm can live for days :) I don't have a good chance either.. I didn't O as far as i know..Baby dust..

ljo- the front page is cute with all our names & stuff!:)

Anyone know if you'll always get a line on an opk?....I have tested the last few days hoping it'd turn dark eventually because it was getting darker each day now it's a line with no color... :(

I'm on the verge of getting my positive OPK... I told DH we should DTD in the morning..

Generally I've always had even a very very faint line on an opk, hope you get a surprise bfp :-( I know when I've ended up waiting an extra week to ovulate (after a chemical messed me up) it stressed me out enough, so hope your cycle makes its mind up soon! Xx

Generally I've always had even a very very faint line on an opk, hope you get a surprise bfp :-( I know when I've ended up waiting an extra week to ovulate (after a chemical messed me up) it stressed me out enough, so hope your cycle makes its mind up soon! Xx

thank you. me too. i was happy hoping i was gonna O but today the line has no color at all :( i'm cd 30 if i'm gonna O or AF or anything i wish it would happen! lol i didn't realize before how ttc could drive you crazy. DH keeps grabbing my belly and saying "we're gonna have a baby soon" i'm like i sure hope so :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm on the verge of getting my positive OPK... I told DH we should DTD in the morning..

Awesome. Hope he agrees to BD then! DH & I have decided to start bd like atleast 2-3 times a week so that way we can't miss it if i do O and it doesn't show up..wonder if my dip in temp this morning could indicate O coming?

If you don't ovulate this cycle then it's surly got to be down to wedding stress, hopefully it's a case that the monitor didn't pick it up, or temps messed up some how. Either way hope you get a bfp or AF soon so you know what the hell is going on lol.

If you don't ovulate this cycle then it's surly got to be down to wedding stress, hopefully it's a case that the monitor didn't pick it up, or temps messed up some how. Either way hope you get a bfp or AF soon so you know what the hell is going on lol.

You have to be on to something because i was stressed to the max. even the month before lol the stress didn't leave til we said "i do".. I sure hope that's what it is..i'd be excited as can be if i got a surprise bfp..i'm trying to hold out until Aug 5 (my birthday) to test if AF doesn't show..it's definitely hard to let those FRERs sit over there untouched i'm a poas addict which may be why i've been peeing on ovulation tests..have to fill the void somehow :haha: The worst part is the mystery haha..how are things with you?

Yeh I'm fine cd 7 had some period type cramps earlier! Weird (I don't even get period pains any more after having the kids!). Just waiting now for that egg lol. Officially trying now, hubby is on board ha ha.

Look what came in the mail today!!!
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zps95d40a23.jpg

And my OPKs are close!! Right one is from 10am, the left one is from 5:30pm..
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo2_zps42087efb.jpg

Yeh I'm fine cd 7 had some period type cramps earlier! Weird (I don't even get period pains any more after having the kids!). Just waiting now for that egg lol. Officially trying now, hubby is on board ha ha.

Wow that's something! awesome. catch that egg! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->