July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Look what came in the mail today!!!
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zps95d40a23.jpg

And my OPKs are close!! Right one is from 10am, the left one is from 5:30pm..
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo2_zps42087efb.jpg

Awesome! I ordered some cheap internet opks & preg tests from ebay! i won't get them til next saturday gotta wait for them to come in.. I guess until then i'll have to go to dollar tree:haha:

How much did they cost? I always order mine from Amazon.

How much did they cost? I always order mine from Amazon.

The seller we bought from has different options you can select. We got 50 ovulation & 20 preg tests for $14.00 ..We were gonna get 100 ovulation for 19.50 but decided not to get that many yet..if you want to check out their different combos/prices i can give u the link to the listing.

I've got more red today. So pretty sure it's AF and not ib.

Oh well, at least I know there's other journeying to next month with me :)

Now you'll all quickly learn that I am a POAS addict!! This is my third test of the day. Some people say first morning urine, some say mid day and some evening so decided to try all!

Now I've just done this and a really faint line appeared straight away. I am hoping it is a start of a BFP and not some shitty Internet cheapies!

Picture doesn't do it much justice but no squinting required in real life. What do all think? Start of BFP or crap test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
Mmmmmm I think I can see something mega faint! Hope it is a bfp and gets stronger :)

I'm on a tablet which makes it hard but I think I can see something, fingers crossed!

I'm so worried its a crap test!!!!!

I got 'evaps' where I had to squint and turn to the light and stand on one leg :rofl: with those at 8dpo, and 9dpo, and 10dpo... you get the picture, then I took a FRER and discovered they weren't evaps. Good luck!

Got another BD today! YAY!

Also... Are these tests positive? I know I got one yesterday.. Is it possible to get a positive OPK on the same day you ovulate? Because this morning right before BD and a couple of hours after I got sharp cramps on my left side (pretty sure it was the actual ovulation)
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/TEST_zpsee741afc.png

Is the test line the one nearset to where you dip it? If no its nearly positive :) I only get pains on the left side and get them the same day as I get a positive. You can get twinges leading up to ovulation too. Do you test in afternoon and evening too? You generally get a positive later in the day than with fmu. Xx

The top one is from 10am, and the one right under it is from 11am today (it's almost 1pm here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->