July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I'd say do one in an hour or two and should hopefully be positive as the bottom one is not far off. Xx

FF changed my OV day to today instead of yesterday, so blah... I guess tomorrow will make me 1DPO.

Is the test line the one nearset to where you dip it? If no its nearly positive :) I only get pains on the left side and get them the same day as I get a positive. You can get twinges leading up to ovulation too. Do you test in afternoon and evening too? You generally get a positive later in the day than with fmu. Xx

On those, the test line is toward the dipping end & the control is at the blue end. So not quite positive.

When do you ladies think is the best time to take a opk? I am hoping from my temp spike today that I O'ed

Best time for opk's is in the afternoon/early evening xxx

I usually take mine at about 2-3 in the afternoon. But this month, I took that one at 7pm and that was the darkest positive I've ever gotten. So I think I'm bumping it a couple hours later next time.

With the stress, you might not this month. :(

Definitely say this is positive... lol. No more cramping since earlier.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zps9920aadd.jpg

Yay defo positive :) ovulation cramps can happen before, during or after the event, everyone is different :) I think I get it during as it happens 8-12 hours after my positive.

When do you ladies think is the best time to take a opk? I am hoping from my temp spike today that I O'ed

Looking at your chart I wouldn't say it looks like you've ovulated yet

:( wonder if I will at all this cycle?

Do you have regular cycles? x

No. My cycles are unpredictable. They did straighten up since I started prenatals like 4 months ago but since all that stress they are screwed up again.

What does an opk with a white test line with color around it mean?...invalid?

I don't know hun, sorry. Didn't want to read and run though. How are you feeling today? x

I don't know hun, sorry. Didn't want to read and run though. How are you feeling today? x

Thanks for replying! I'm doing alright hoping to O or something soon lol i wanna know what's going on! if i'm not gonna O i want AF to come so i can look forward to the next cycle. How are you feeling?:)

It must be really frustrating, hope you get somewhere soon!
I'm ok today, not sleeping at night though which with a very active toddler to look after on my own can be difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->