July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Hopeful, those are the Wondfo strips, right? They're 25miu.

Bad migraine and cramps all at once. And hubby woke up with his back hurting so much he could hardly move. Yay for today...

Hope your day turns out ok biblio!

Some good sounding symptoms there for you ericaca, fingers crossed.

Hopeful, hope this is your bfp!

Hope your day turns out ok biblio!

Some good sounding symptoms there for you ericaca, fingers crossed.

Hopeful, hope this is your bfp!

Me too. My husband keeps saying I'm pregnant & I hope he is right. I have to find a new gyno where I moved...I'm hoping they will do a blood test... my FIL told me even if they give me something to start my period for me not to take it because I could be pregnant. ..

I thinkid your actively TTC they wouldn't give you anything before ruling out pregnancy anyway, and is presume they'd do bloods to rule it out (or hopefully in in your case) xx

Hopeful, they won't give you anything to induce a period until they know for sure that you aren't pregnant. Thinking positive thoughts for you :)

I'm still having nausea - a bit more than yesterday, I am so tired, back hurts, constipated and I keep needing a wee more than often! I even cried at like a really unemotional part in the film Hitch? What's that about?

I know, I need to take a test, but I'm going to have to wait until Tuesday now because I never bought one today for tomorrow morning. I've learnt not to have any in the house because I'm addicted to them once I get started! lol

xxx

I'm getting sharp, stabbing pains in my (sorry if TMI) lady bits/groin area? Could that be a symptom or have I just pulled a muscle picking my big little boy up? Its nothing bad, just a dull pain that comes and goes...

I've had all them type of pains, I felt twinges when implantation will have taken place, I also get twinges far over when I presume my ovary is (you have a corpus luteum cyst which helps support very early pregnancy) and that is normal, I've also started feeling some pulling which I presume is ligaments stretching and softening. Can't wait for you to test :) get a test and do it tomorrow! If AF is late it defo won't matter what time of day you do it!!

AF isn't late... yet. I'm due Wednesday... :wacko: Hate all this symptom spotting! argh! x

Ah right though you was late lol. Still though- hurry up lol

We fly out of the states on Wednesday and get to Turkey on the 29th and I'm due to OV on the 30th.... But like two nights ago I had CM with blood in it o_O and cramping a day or two before that and until today. And that day a little before the blood I had a hard cramp. I think I Ov'ed early.....

Hopeful, I don't see anything on the tests but they are kinda blurry so FX'd.. I hope you get your BFP!

I thinkid your actively TTC they wouldn't give you anything before ruling out pregnancy anyway, and is presume they'd do bloods to rule it out (or hopefully in in your case) xx

I was gonna call tomorrow & make an appt but DH's insurance compny hasn't sent me an insurance card yet so i can't :dohh: .... I'd say they probably would being this late and all... I have to find a new ob so that makes me nervous..

Hopeful, they won't give you anything to induce a period until they know for sure that you aren't pregnant. Thinking positive thoughts for you :)

I'm still having nausea - a bit more than yesterday, I am so tired, back hurts, constipated and I keep needing a wee more than often! I even cried at like a really unemotional part in the film Hitch? What's that about?

I know, I need to take a test, but I'm going to have to wait until Tuesday now because I never bought one today for tomorrow morning. I've learnt not to have any in the house because I'm addicted to them once I get started! lol

xxx

Thanks...It is sounding really promising for you..can't wait to see a test!

Ladies, I need your help! FF says I ovulated 3 days ago.. do you think I did? My chart is in
my siggy.

Interesting, but you did have a peak earlier in the cycle and then they dropped again.
Have you noticed any ewcm recently? If so then maybe you have finally o'd.

I'd still be looking to get an appt as it's been such a long cycle.

Interesting, but you did have a peak earlier in the cycle and then they dropped again.
Have you noticed any ewcm recently? If so then maybe you have finally o'd.

I'd still be looking to get an appt as it's been such a long cycle.

I have noticed like a couple days ago I had clear cm... that's all since I didn't pay too much attention to it n didn't use opks for a few days.... we did bd on cd 57 so if I did in fact ovulate I have a chance right?

Yep defo have a chance, hope this was finally it and you'll get that bfp or AF soon so you can get your head straight on this. Xx

Yep defo have a chance, hope this was finally it and you'll get that bfp or AF soon so you can get your head straight on this. Xx

I do too. Would having a cold the last couple days affect my temps?

Suppose there's a possibility. But wouldn't say 100% yes.

Urgh!

Took a Boots digi test today... it said "not pregnant" :-(

Then I worked out that AF is due on Thursday not Tuesday. And that you should really do the test first thing in the morning if you are taking the test earlier.

Still feel queasy, knackered, constipated, back hurts, boobs big! So we'll have another test next week!

Oh the drama eh!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"