July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Is the pink strip just before the handle the test line then? If it is its soooo bfp but double check with another test asap eeeeeeek. X

LJO, that's the control line.

I must admit I don't see anything but I hope I'm wrong!
I've been staring at my own the last couple days and waffling on whether I see anything or whether I'm talking myself into seeing something. Lol.

LJO, that's the control line.

I must admit I don't see anything but I hope I'm wrong!
I've been staring at my own the last couple days and waffling on whether I see anything or whether I'm talking myself into seeing something. Lol.

I know how that is. :( I get really excited....some people say it's positive and some say negative..i'll test in a week if nothing happens...Good luck to you!

I just get cranky. LOL. We have a busy weekend & AF is due Monday, so I'm just going to try and focus on everything other than babies and see what happens. Hubby usually writes his on the road days on the whiteboard calendar... I wrote the days he MUST be home next week. :haha: And I decided to temp next month- I want to be sure that the depo is really gone & I'm truly ovulating. Step one. ;)

I just get cranky. LOL. We have a busy weekend & AF is due Monday, so I'm just going to try and focus on everything other than babies and see what happens. Hubby usually writes his on the road days on the whiteboard calendar... I wrote the days he MUST be home next week. :haha: And I decided to temp next month- I want to be sure that the depo is really gone & I'm truly ovulating. Step one. ;)

Good plan. I wanna focus on everything else but babies too..ever since i took that test it's been driving me crazy though. :haha: I still don't know when or if i ovulated this cycle and i temped :cry: i guess the next step for me would be to get into a doctor when i return home from the honeymoon if nothing happens.

Is the test line the one that's sort of in line with the upper corner of the soap dish (lol) that's what I'm looking at, the lines seem to be quite far apart but don't know if that's normal for these tests, if it is though that's so bfp!

Is the pink strip just before the handle the test line then? If it is its soooo bfp but double check with another test asap eeeeeeek. X

That's what I thought? I thought the red line on the left was the control line... some tests don't have control lines.... :shrug:

The line on the left by the pink HCG part is the control. Those are the same ones I have. ;)

Our thread needs more bfp dust lol dh said I need to wait a few days then test again. He doesn't understand poas addiction:haha:

Have you not tested again???? Come on woman lol

We haven't had too many positives, have we? Maybe that will start changing soon.

Feel like AF is getting ready to show, so I'm not doing any more tests unless she doesn't show. Which won't happen.

5 days to go and AF should be here. But my mind is playing tricks with me.... my sciatica has started to play up right at the same time it did when we conceived Oscar, I'm getting egg whitey discharge and my one year old keeps on kissing and patting my tummy :wacko: whats that about? lol!

We haven't had too many positives, have we? Maybe that will start changing soon.

Feel like AF is getting ready to show, so I'm not doing any more tests unless she doesn't show. Which won't happen.

Hopefully the thread bfps will start coming in good. :) hope the witch stays away.

5 days to go and AF should be here. But my mind is playing tricks with me.... my sciatica has started to play up right at the same time it did when we conceived Oscar, I'm getting egg whitey discharge and my one year old keeps on kissing and patting my tummy :wacko: whats that about? lol!

Maybe your one year old can sense something. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->