July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Urgh!

Took a Boots digi test today... it said "not pregnant" :-(

Then I worked out that AF is due on Thursday not Tuesday. And that you should really do the test first thing in the morning if you are taking the test earlier.

Still feel queasy, knackered, constipated, back hurts, boobs big! So we'll have another test next week!

Oh the drama eh!

xxx

Sorry for the bfn. Hopefully it's just where it's still early & yes fmu is best when testing early. :dust:

Urgh!!! When are you back home again? I think as soon as your back, do a decent test then get to a drs for this cycle to be sorted out, obviously having bloods to rule out any thing yet. You must be beyond frustrated. Massive hugs. Xx

Urgh!!! When are you back home again? I think as soon as your back, do a decent test then get to a drs for this cycle to be sorted out, obviously having bloods to rule out any thing yet. You must be beyond frustrated. Massive hugs. Xx

I'm home now. Yes i am :( i was really happy when i got CH yesterday...this is the second time this cycle that FF has taken CH away.... My husband keeps saying i'm pregnant but i feel like i know for sure now that there's not a slightest chance :(...I'm going to google ob's in my area now and see what i can come up with... I just wanna cry... :cry: :hugs:

I took this ic this morning and bfn...

https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130827_114451_zps6f579017.jpg

Sure I can see something faint on there, I think you need to get a dr ASAP, have bloods to rule one way or the other. Xx

Sure I can see something faint on there, I think you need to get a dr ASAP, have bloods to rule one way or the other. Xx

Thanks. :flower: I'm very nervous. What should i say when i go? That we're ttc and i haven't had a period in 2 months or what?

What should i say when i go? That we're ttc and i haven't had a period in 2 months or what?

Yes that. I had to when ttc#1 and got sent for bloods. Wasn't pregnant then but was soon after that cycle sorted itself out.

I'm frustrated for you!!

:hugs:

What should i say when i go? That we're ttc and i haven't had a period in 2 months or what?

Yes that. I had to when ttc#1 and got sent for bloods. Wasn't pregnant then but was soon after that cycle sorted itself out.

I'm frustrated for you!!

:hugs:

:hugs: I was hopeful yesterday that it was sorting itself out but nope :( I guess i'm gonna call some places now and see what they say. This makes me nervous lol

Well ladies i called an ob and i'm waiting for the nurse to call me back to tell me if they accept me or what to do...i guess? the receptionist asked me all kinds of questions like when was your lmp? You haven't had a period since June 27th right? Have you taken a hpt? When was the last time? so i guess we'll see what happens i hope they will see me.

I don't see anything on that one. Hope they'll get you in fast. Make sure to mention that your cycles usually aren't this long. I'm sure they'll see you as long as they're taking new patients.

I don't see anything on that one. Hope they'll get you in fast. Make sure to mention that your cycles usually aren't this long. I'm sure they'll see you as long as they're taking new patients.

The receptionist said they had one ob taking new patients then she asked me a bunch of questions then said the nurse would call me back...i hope she gets back with me today so if they won't i can call somewhere else...

Hopeful have you tried a digital test that just says pregnant or not pregnant? I know they've not given me good news so far but it might be clear for you?

I took one this morning and it still gave me a BFN. AF isn't due until Thursday, I still feel nauseous, but now I'm convincing myself its 'cus AF is on its way. Hubby still thinks I could be but I really don't know now! If no AF by Saturday will be testing again xxx

Hopeful have you tried a digital test that just says pregnant or not pregnant? I know they've not given me good news so far but it might be clear for you?

I took one this morning and it still gave me a BFN. AF isn't due until Thursday, I still feel nauseous, but now I'm convincing myself its 'cus AF is on its way. Hubby still thinks I could be but I really don't know now! If no AF by Saturday will be testing again xxx

Not yet...I'm real sad more bad luck...they called back and said they're booked until Jan and i could go to planned parenthood and if i get a positive test there then they'll see me now.

Well, that would still be a step forward. Or you could call and find someone else- at this point, even a GP will be able to do some tests for you and then refer you to someone who will have an opening if it gets beyond their capabilities.

Sorry for the negative, Erica.

Well, that would still be a step forward. Or you could call and find someone else- at this point, even a GP will be able to do some tests for you and then refer you to someone who will have an opening if it gets beyond their capabilities.

I called another ob...They said they could get me in with a NP on September 3rd so i took it.... I'm kind of nervous.. I told her i haven't had a period since June 27th and that a hpt was negative...What all do you think they'll do?

I called another ob...They said they could get me in with a NP on September 3rd so i took it.... I'm kind of nervous.. I told her i haven't had a period since June 27th and that a hpt was negative...What all do you think they'll do?

I think the first thing they will do is do blood tests and check if you are pregnant. Then they will look into why you haven't had a period this year. But don't worry about what it could be until they've told you as you could be asking Dr Google for a while until you get answers!

I still hope you get a BFP at some point xxx

Yep, they'll do a blood test first- and possibly an ultrasound. And if you're not pregnant, they may try to bring on a period or do some further testing. Nothing to be nervous about. :)

Yep, they'll do a blood test first- and possibly an ultrasound. And if you're not pregnant, they may try to bring on a period or do some further testing. Nothing to be nervous about. :)

Thank you.. Now in a way i'm kinda excited to know if i am and if i'm not to start the next cycle :)

Yeh they'll check for pregnancy first before anything else. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->