July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Hopeful there was a line!!! Pee on a stick already ha ha ha. X

There was definitely a line, I don't know how your so calm. I'd be right on the FRERs or Digi!

Ha ha as soon as I got my line that was it IC's several times a day lol.
Big gutted this morning, got 2-3 on digi (got that last fri), but the line on my last IC was darker than the control line, I wanted a 3+ lol! Feel I've wasted my money now ha ha, won't be buying more now! Feel sick so that will do.

I caved and tested again.... bfn :(

https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130824_091538_zps9f1a01da.jpg

Really? Is that not a faint line? Sorry to keep your hopes up but it looks very faint.... test again next week xxx

Really? Is that not a faint line? Sorry to keep your hopes up but it looks very faint.... test again next week xxx

So there is something there? It just upset me I didn't immediately see a line.... hopefully next week there will be a better one....

I still don't see anything. :( When do you get home?

CD1. I'm going to temp this month (hubby & I decided it would be good to know I am actually ovulating)... But I guess I'll skip day 1 since AF showed up early!

I still don't see anything. :( When do you get home?

CD1. I'm going to temp this month (hubby & I decided it would be good to know I am actually ovulating)... But I guess I'll skip day 1 since AF showed up early!

I get home tomorrow. I was thinking of hunting an ob and going...temping is always good...it just frustrated me this cycle lol good luck.

Here's a tweaked version....

https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/2vlofev_zpsb18aa28c.jpg

Depends on test and sensitivity of it, but yeh I'd of thought it is early days with how light it is :) my first was 9dpo and was soooooo faint. Does it say on packet anywhere 10miu or 25miu? That's the sensitivity the lower the number the less hcg you need in your urine to get a line. X

Depends on test and sensitivity of it, but yeh I'd of thought it is early days with how light it is :) my first was 9dpo and was soooooo faint. Does it say on packet anywhere 10miu or 25miu? That's the sensitivity the lower the number the less hcg you need in your urine to get a line. X

No it doesn't say :( .... I am really hoping it's early & I'll get a blazing bfp soon :)... dh keeps saying it's still early and that I am lol

I still see it :)

As for me, I keep having loads of waves of nausea and hot flushes. Feel sick but hungry at the same time!

Still waiting until Monday xxx

As for me, I keep having loads of waves of nausea and hot flushes. Feel sick but hungry at the same time!

Awesome. :) I wish I could have had the will power haha

Awesome. :) I wish I could have had the will power haha

Don't get me wrong. I am tempted. But I don't think I could get through church tomorrow without telling someone if we had a BFP! And we'd much rather not announce a pregnancy to everyone until the 12 week scan.

Oooh and my boobs are rather sore too! Always huge, but my areola on my right boob seems as if its taking over! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->