July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I think i may see something...ladies did you notice any symptoms before a rupture? i'm in pain bad today and even when i pee i get pain in my abdomen...

I had one rupture when I was 17. Pain was so bad I was doubled over in bed crying. If your in more than AF cramp pain I say go in.

DS, it won't let me zoom, but I think I see something.

Hopeful, you will be in NO doubt whatsoever if it bursts. With one that big, go to the ER. I'm pretty sure mine was small (it wasn't ever caught before it burst) and if it had been on the appendix side of my abdomen, I would have headed straight for the ER- and I didn't have insurance then. You'll know. It's horrible.

DS definitely see something in the second one...eep, how exciting!

DS, it won't let me zoom, but I think I see something.

Hopeful, you will be in NO doubt whatsoever if it bursts. With one that big, go to the ER. I'm pretty sure mine was small (it wasn't ever caught before it burst) and if it had been on the appendix side of my abdomen, I would have headed straight for the ER- and I didn't have insurance then. You'll know. It's horrible.

I think mine is on the side of my appendix :| it's scary and dh doesn't understand how serious it is even though my mom explained it to him....

If your having serious pain then go in. We don't want anything happening to you :(

What DS said. Especially if it's worse than it was when they saw you. Tell hubby that it can take out your ovary if it ruptures. Which is another very good reason to either call the doc or head straight to the ER or an Urgent Care place at least.

What DS said. Especially if it's worse than it was when they saw you. Tell hubby that it can take out your ovary if it ruptures. Which is another very good reason to either call the doc or head straight to the ER or an Urgent Care place at least.

I called my dr and they didn't seem to care... just told me to take pain med every 12 hrs and go to er if it ruptures...When i pee it hurts really bad to where i'm doubled over for a minute and now all day it's hurting and i have a pinching feeling "down there" & in abdomen...also little pieces of white stuff in pee...

=/

If it were me, and I was doubled over crying, I'd go to the ER. What kind of pain meds did they give you?

It's the same thing as Naprosyn (Naproxen) which is what I was given when I was younger when my period cramps were bad enough I had to stay home from school. They do nothing... They have the same strength basically as Ibuprofen. *smh*

It's the same thing as Naprosyn (Naproxen) which is what I was given when I was younger when my period cramps were bad enough I had to stay home from school. They do nothing... They have the same strength basically as Ibuprofen. *smh*

Well dang that's bad. :cry: My mom wants me to get a second opinion on it..she doesnt like this NP much

I agree on the second opinion. If the cyst is the size of a tangerine (which is way larger than your ovary) then something should be done.

Yep, I agree. A 2nd opinion would be a good plan. But I'd still head in to somewhere sooner- there's too much risk to just ignore it.

Just that they found a cyst that size last week and the pain is getting worse. Honestly, I have no idea what they'll do. But it's got to be better than letting it rupture.

Well ladies i think it ruptured yesterday because of the BAD pain and etc...pain is now gone when i pee & basically all the time..a little cramping here or there but i'm not sure if it's because AF may be on her way...i am very disappointed with the temp drop this morning..i don't have much room left for another drop or it'll take my crosshairs away:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->