July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

AF was due today, but I am 11DPO

Also after my Wondfo from this morning dried I saw something, so I took another 4 hours later and waited 10 minutes and finally got this

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/6cd29ebc-4118-4a5e-b6d0-60dc0dbda1f2_zps17c98f99.jpg
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/09b7e13e-3d1c-4af0-b368-53d92d8abc90_zpsb0eba896.jpg

But my qualitative test was negative today... But seems they don't like doing qualitatives until you are 2 weeks late

Hmmm I don't see anything on that one, DS. :( I'm guessing your ticker is way off, though? What day are you really?

Hopeful, I really don't think that's a good idea. If you've only been off BC for a little while and already had a cyst that size, you could very easily get more just as big. And a large one rupturing could end up ruining your ovary- and then you definitely won't be able to have kids. You've got to be smart.

I wasn't on BC at all...i was actually shocked because it had been a long time like 2 years since i had had one..

So why is she wanting to push it back so badly?

She said to try to regulate my cycles is why she wants me on it..she believes if i take it for 6 months i will get pregnant right after i stop..

Me to!! But my blood was negative... I wonder how high the HCG has to be for a general qualitative to be positive?

Hmmm. I really have no idea. But those tests are 25miu, and if you're only maybe getting a squinter today, there might not be that much to detect yet.

I took the pain medicine i was given for my cyst when i had it for my period pain because she said i could but the pain is still TERRIBLE...you ladies know of anything else i could do?

Eep, DS I definitely see something on that one! Exciting!!

How are you hopeful? Sorry about the plan from your dr, think you need to follow medical advise though! :hugs:

DS have you retested since?

How is everyone else?

AFM the witch arrived yesterday so onto cycle #3, and all 3 of us have had a bad cold all week so it's been a bit miserable here! It's the first time Thomas has been poorly and it was horrible, he just cried and cried at bed times. He's back to his usual smiley self now though :D

How are you hopeful? Sorry about the plan from your dr, think you need to follow medical advise though! :hugs:

DS have you retested since?

How is everyone else?

AFM the witch arrived yesterday so onto cycle #3, and all 3 of us have had a bad cold all week so it's been a bit miserable here! It's the first time Thomas has been poorly and it was horrible, he just cried and cried at bed times. He's back to his usual smiley self now though :D

I'm doing alright.. cyst ruptured & AF came...she's been very painful as usual but the bleeding isn't as bad as normal...idk if i should be worried or if it's just a weird period...hope you all feel better soon! :hugs:

Doing ok here. Will be testing a couple days early with a buddy on Wednesday. Not holding much hope out, but this TWW has been easier than the last ones so far.

Yuck on the colds, Peggy! That's not fun at all.

Hello,
I am new here so please help me with anykind of advice or experience

I started ttc since 7 months.
I am ttc since I started the first time I started to intercourse with my husband.
I very much worried for not getting pregnant till now.
I am more worried as I never used any precaution,it is because I started ttc since the day I had my first intercourse
I am 26yrs old
Can anyone please help me with this.should I consult doctor.

Tatikonda

Got AF today... So it was either a evap or I had a CP. I'm gonna go with evap. Onward to October!!!!!!

Both gonna use FertilAid and PreSeed. I might use EPO. Also gonna BD every other day from CD14 - 22 with the exception of positive OPK days (gonna BD on each one of those).

Hello,

I am ttc since I started the first time I started to intercourse with my husband.
I am more worried as I never used any precaution,it is because I started ttc since the day I had my first intercourse
I am 26yrs old

Tatikonda
Doctors usually say they won't do anything unless you try for 12 months & still aren't pregnant. .are you doing anything to track ovulation?

Got AF today... So it was either a evap or I had a CP. I'm gonna go with evap. Onward to October!!!!!!

Both gonna use FertilAid and PreSeed. I might use EPO. Also gonna BD every other day from CD14 - 22 with the exception of positive OPK days (gonna BD on each one of those).

Sorry about AF.. :hugs: hope next cycle is your cycle

Hello,

I am 26yrs old

Tatikonda
Doctors usually say they won't do anything unless you try for 12 months & still aren't pregnant. .are you doing anything to track ovulation?
Thanks for replying to my post
I used ovulation predictor kit for few months but later felt its better do alternate days starting 10th day after period.
But my main concern is does this happen to anyone..never used any precaution ever but still not pregnant.do you have any idea abt it

Do you take any vitamins? Or have any health issues?

Do you take any vitamins? Or have any health issues?

i take folic acid, iron and vitamin-D
i used to be anemic but now my hemoglobin is 13.1
but still continuing iron as i will be losing some during period and also as i am ttc
i dont have any health issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->