July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Did you go to the doctor??

No i just kinda dealt with it..i got weak to where i could barely get out of bed for a little while..DH likes to avoid ER as much as possible because it's a 100 dollar co pay & my doctor doesn't seem to care..

Whoa... I would have done what I could have to go. Not only are you risking your fertility, but you're risking your life also.

Whoa... I would have done what I could have to go. Not only are you risking your fertility, but you're risking your life also.

I'm feeling much better today so hopefully everything is good.

I agree with DS. Even if it has ruptured, you really should have it looked at to make sure there isn't further damage.

DS, when are you testing?

I agree with DS. Even if it has ruptured, you really should have it looked at to make sure there isn't further damage.

DS, when are you testing?

Should i call my dr and see if they'd be willing to do an ultrasound earlier?

I called my doctor and they wanna see me tomorrow to get checked.

Good!

I was supposed to test this morning but forgot. So probably tomorrow... Or in 3 days lol

Good!

I was supposed to test this morning but forgot. So probably tomorrow... Or in 3 days lol

The receptionist said they may do an ultrasound tomorrow...i hope so.... I hope you get a bfp when you test :)

It'd be nice but I'm feeling doubtful

Always hope til the witch comes :) ..i don't feel very hopeful this month..my temp is taking a plunge again....plus the cyst may have had an effect on it

I'm content with the OPKs because I generally only get one positive around the appropriate time. Except last month I got two strong positives.

I hate temping. I think I'm doing it one more cycle because even though FF gave me crosshairs, the first half is really goofy looking. And then I am going back to OPKs only- FF gave me the same day that those did and they don't mess my sleep up or wake hubby up.

Only 10DPO? Give it that 3 days. :)

Last night I tested and had something when the pic was enhanced (but even then barely visible so I think I'm getting evaps or indents)

See here there is nothing
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/68738998-8878-4afb-8aaf-fd83e247a3fc_zps8d5a48fb.jpg

But when I enhanced it I got a blip
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/11bc2a94-f9e0-46bb-8937-70ac4dceebb7_zps5a3761ae.jpg

I hate temping. I think I'm doing it one more cycle because even though FF gave me crosshairs, the first half is really goofy looking. And then I am going back to OPKs only- FF gave me the same day that those did and they don't mess my sleep up or wake hubby up.

Only 10DPO? Give it that 3 days. :)

I may think about quitting as well.... my temp went below the cover line again so I guess we'll see what happens... I kinda feel like crying... if af comes on her own that would be a positive thing though instead of having to use those pills...

Last night I tested and had something when the pic was enhanced (but even then barely visible so I think I'm getting evaps or indents)

See here there is nothing
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/68738998-8878-4afb-8aaf-fd83e247a3fc_zps8d5a48fb.jpg

But when I enhanced it I got a blip
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/11bc2a94-f9e0-46bb-8937-70ac4dceebb7_zps5a3761ae.jpg

Fx it's the start of something.

Well ladies it's a new cycle for me...i woke up this morning went to the dr had an exam she felt around and said she didn't feel anything..She also said that my description of the events from the day before yesterday does sound like a cyst rupture..she kept my ultrasound for Oct 18 to make sure no new cysts pop up..she still is trying to push BC on me..she tried to get me to take it today and interrupt AF..Dh & I have decided no BC because we don't want to push TTC back to next year like she is wanting..we want a 2014 baby..FX for us all! :dust:

So why is she wanting to push it back so badly?

Hmmm I don't see anything on that one, DS. :( I'm guessing your ticker is way off, though? What day are you really?

Hopeful, I really don't think that's a good idea. If you've only been off BC for a little while and already had a cyst that size, you could very easily get more just as big. And a large one rupturing could end up ruining your ovary- and then you definitely won't be able to have kids. You've got to be smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->