• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

4dpo and I'm so so so impatient. Ugh I'm testing out the trigger so I test everyday. Either hoping for the tests to go negative soon or the lines to gradually get darker and darker. I'm trying to remain positive. But my brain is playing tricks on me saying it's not gonna happen..

How's everyone doing out there?! Any symptom spotting or anything?!

I'm out...witch showed today right on time!

I might be out...I'm totally confused. I wasn't due on till the 11th but started bleeding 2 days ago and it's not stopped or got any heavier. Don't know what's going on with my body but my guess is I'm definitely out for July :(

I got BFN sunday evening and Monday morning. My body is acting so weird. My breast tenderness went away completely. It's as if my period came and went. Maybe I didn't ovulate this month.

Cd1.. AF hit me this morning. Now on to month five.

No boob tenderness but my whole baby making area just feels.....weird? I don't know how to describe it any better!! Tingly and jabby and achey... Haven't been sleeping very well and feeling a bit nauseous at nights.

But last month I convinced myself I had loads of symptoms and then AF showed up right on schedule :)

If I'm on a 25 day schedule as usual, then I'm a day late. But if I'm due 2 weeks after ovulating, I might not be due till Thursday.

Uuuuuuurgh it's all so uncertain I hate everything I need cake.

I think im out. Got my cheap strips yesterday in the mail and tested and again this morning with fmu and nothing. Af should arrive tomorrow and have had cramps now and then the past days. So.. we will see tomorrow.

5dpo today and the ovidrel trigger shot it finally out of my system. Tested it out and today it finally came back negative. This way I know if I get a positive it'll be a real one..

5dpo and still no symptoms to speak off.

I wanna ask a silly/crazy question though. I've never ovulated on my own so my question is how can you tell between symptoms and just gas pains?

5-6DPO. Took a test this am :haha: of course it was negative.. :blush: feeling hopeful this cycle. Will probably test everyday now....
Hope everyone gets their BFPs and the :witch: stays away

The witch got me!

Already looking forward to obsessing during the TWW again.

I'm 17 DPO and having every pregnancy symptom in the book but I think it's either a skipped cycle or ovarian cyst (PCOS) got a BFN this evening

So af due today and I got bfn again. Third day in a row. Juat hope she shows today and aint late foe no good reason (like pg ;)) going to spain on friday and dont want to have her more thab I neeed to. But it will take mind of ttc for a week or so ;)
This month we plan on having sex every other day.. since my cycle is usualy 35 days and af 5-7 days that will be 14-15 days of sex! Haha DH was up for it hahaha.

I am 6-7DPO. Rather crampy. Rather nauseous. Had the tummy ache from hell last night, but I think that was my bowels, not implantation. Hoping for a positive test soon!

Hi! Can I be added? AF is due 7/19 or 7/20 depending on O/ how long my lp wants to be. I'll be testing more like 7/16 (lol yeah right I am a poas addict) but SO's birthday and my birthday are the 16th/17th

Can I join? First ever 2WW! I'm not actually post-ov yet, i'm pre-ov by about 2 days but in my fertile period and had my first insemination today! I'm already dying to obsess! AF is due 23rd. Donor is coming around on the 7th/9th and hopefully 10th as well. Using preseed and softcups. I'm all in for this! lol

Is this considered a positive opk? This is my first month using one and I'm not really sure lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member