• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

How funny! It is our dating and wedding anniversary month. May 5th dating and May 21st wedding &#10084;

You?

How funny! It is our dating and wedding anniversary month. May 5th dating and May 21st wedding &#10084;

You?

May 9th wedding and may 24th dating. We are high school sweethearts on and off.. been together officially for 5 years, married for 1 year.

Aww beautiful! We are too. That's the best way to go. Long term.

Ohhappyz - im not optimistic and just waiting for af to show i two days or so.
We might be again together on the tww i end of july and testbuddies in august ;)

hi ladies hope you dont mind me joining in. I was also due to test 2nd july was bfn but still no AF so am three days late. Getting nervous :wacko:

baby dust to you all xx jess

Hey loves <3 I will be sure to update the front page with newcomers and everything tomorrow morning!!

OhHappyZ, feel free to stick around and keep the convo going and make new friends here! I've already met so many awesome new ladies here, it's been a lot of fun on this thread! So sorry AF came, I'm dealing with her too ATM. :(

Congrats pal pouch!! That's a lovely line!! Yay!! :happydance: :yellow:

7dpo today!!! Testing in 6 days!!! Symptom wise.... Not much going on, just creamy CM and a few cramps yesterday. Heading to the store sometime this week to buy a FRER for testing Sunday and then I have about 18 ICs to use as backup. Getting super anxious now!!!

So 12dpo. And nothing. Have had cramps and thought last night af was coming but nothing. Now no cramps and no pg signs either. Wish my cheap stripa would arrive on the mail today, might be temted to test tomorrow. But not realy hopeful.

Oooohhh ooohhh ohhh the strips just arrived in the mail. Now im temted to try one out hahaha. Not hoping for anything.

17 DPO, scared to test, 2 days late. I'll test on 7/8. Fertile week 13th-19th.

DTD- 6/4, 6/5, 6/9, 6/14, 6/15, 6/16, 6/17, 6/19, 6/25 and 6/27.

Catalyst, I would love to treat with you next month, but I would much prefer that you get your bfp this month instead! Did you test?

Ok ot was bfn but Im ok. There was a small chance it happened, it aint fmu, and Af is due wednesday so still small chance ;)

AF turned up early here! Bring on next month as first natural cycle off the pill - I'm ready!

AF due today- no sign of the witch, but a BFN this morning.... Will just have to keep waiting and testing!

This is like the worlds WORST game of 50-50.

Eeekkk!!! We just bought a short nptice trip to Saoul Spain today! Leaving on friday for 7 nights! We will tell the boys the morning we fo, surprice ;)
So the witch can show her ugly face soon if im not pg so she wont be there the whole trip!! Haha or just be pg that would be grate!! ;)

I got this this morning at 14 DPO

https://i65.tinypic.com/2rhtsab.jpg

The FRER is definitely positive but the others had very faint lines IRL. I'm going to get some more tests today and test tomorrow.

Congrats Sarah!!! That is a really nice line on the FRER. Looks nice and pink to me! So very happy for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->