• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

No but it's getting there. The test line needs to be as dark or darker then the control line for it to be positive

Congrats on the BFPs!!! Sorry for the ladies af showed up...
AFM: CD5 today due to test on July 25th... Usually I O around CD12...

Beijing: not positive yet but looks like it will be very soon! You want the test line to be a blazing positive, you'll know it when you see it! Anything equally dark to C Line is positive, darker than the control line is the best positive ever :) I would test every 12 hours until a positive. GL, catch that eggy! :winkwink:

so I think I might see a suuuper faint line on the bottom one of these two tests. Afternoon pee, no hold. What do you think?

Is this considered a positive opk? This is my first month using one and I'm not really sure lol.

Agreed, you want them to be the same color or darker. Once you get your positive, you'll totally understand what we mean. Looks like your positive might not be too far off though. :)

Pink, do you have a pic of today's tests? You're only 7dpo right?

AFM I just want to go to bed so I can see my temp tomorrow to confirm O. SO is busy all night/ back in his right mind so probably not getting any more :spermy:. Praying for either 0-2 timing to work or an O-1 super sperm.

Also congrats to those lovely ladies who got their bfps, and sorry the witch showed up for the others.

Didn't realize it didn't download today's tests. I think I see something on the bottom one. 7DPO, afternoon pee no hold. Going take another test in the am, and a FRER.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 40
Something is catching my eye on that bottom test. Having a hard time pulling it out in Photoshop but I see it. FXed!

Can I join testing next Tuesday

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

Your charts in your sig say 11dpo. Spotting and cramping on 11dpo is more likely AF. This year I spot with my temps still high. Have you tested yet? How long is your lp usually?

It happened yesterday and I'm a week away from af never early..and it wasn't spotting it had a tiny pink in the cm nothing since and like I said never had that I'm also on clomid days 3-7 and have never been earlier than a 28 day cycle.

I'm confused. You're a week from AF? That would mean you have an 18 day lp, and that seems really long. I'm not an expert but I have never heard of one that long.

Yes, implant can range from 5-12dpo but it is more likely 6-11 with 9 being most common. I have always implanted early (6ish). I just don't believe in inflating hope/sugar coating. I've never had spotting that late turn into a bfp, but that is just my experience.

I also don't like to use never anymore. Ladies on here when I first joined used to tell me you're regular until you're not and it drove me nuts at the time... But now I understand what they mean.

I don't know much/anything about clomid so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I do hope you get your bfp.

Thanks but this group is not for me I do not have a lp of 18 days I was 10 dpo yesterday and af is Sunday/monday

Please don't leave the testing thread. I'm just trying to figure out your posts so I can better help. You said you were a week off from af but are 11dpo, so I was just looking for clarification as the link is incomplete on your chart sig.

I'm a big fan of you aren't out until af shows, but you asked for an honest opinion and my (personal to me only) experience is that my pink cm on 10dpo turn into spotting a day or two later then af. It doesn't mean it can't be ib for you or even just random flueky cm, that's just my experience.

I'm out guys, AF got me. Time to try again!

Have been having mild cramping since yesterdays insem, is that normal? I haven't TTC for a few years so I can't remember!
I'm due for O tomorrow, another insem planned for tonight and then again day after tomorrow, just wasn't expecting the cramping!

So im out. Af showed this morning. But no worrys have a good timr ahead of me and have to go pack hope I wont see many of you in august testers! Hope you will be pg by then
Good luck girls!! Baby dust on everyone

Kaiecee please don't leave! Hoping its implantation for you!
So sorry about AF Catalyst and Mazzle.
Cinderella I cramp like crazy when I O!! Fx go get busy!

This mornings tests. I don't think I see anything on the FRER. But I might see something on the cheapie? I see it more in the negative photo. I dunno lol... I'm only 7-8DPO :haha::blush:
I had lots of cramps yesterday. Not as much today. My CM is clear and slippery, and a lot! My breasts are sore, but I am breastfeeding still. Today I have a huge dip in my milk supply too... :cry:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5150.jpg
    IMG_5150.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads