• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

So im out. Af showed this morning. But no worrys have a good timr ahead of me and have to go pack hope I wont see many of you in august testers! Hope you will be pg by then
Good luck girls!! Baby dust on everyone

Sorry AF came Catalyst...have a good holiday!!!

I spent last night at the doctors. Heavy bleeding and all my symptoms are gone. The doctor said there still be a hope that I'm pregnant because I hadn't had any pain with the bleeding. I went home and just as I was falling asleep I started cramping badly. I've got blood tests and U/S today but I know it's all gone.

Hello everyone :)

I feel like I've been in the tww forever and I'm now only 7dpo :dohh: I will probably do my first test on Sunday at 10dpo. AF due Tuesday the 12th.
I don't think I have any unusual symptoms except maybe twingey breasts but I'm pretty sure that's normal at this point in my cycle so meh.
Just looking for some buddies to wait it out with really :coffee:

As it says in my signiture I have a 2 year old girly, married to my best friend and we want another one now :haha: We've been sort of ntnp for a few months and I'm a bit anxious my weight has made me less fertile than I used to be but I did recently have a scan of my whole reproductive area and it was all perfect at least :thumbup:

Sarah I'm so sorry for what's happening, I'm glad you're getting the checks to be sure of what's going on, lots of :hugs:

Sarah... I am thinking of you and I hope all turns out okay!! *Hugs*
Sorry for AF showing for the other girls... :(

AFM... I'm currently 10dpo and having cramps, feeling of pelvic fullness, and lots of creamy CM. Testing on sunday at 13dpo!!!

Hello everyone :)

I feel like I've been in the tww forever and I'm now only 7dpo :dohh: I will probably do my first test on Sunday at 10dpo. AF due Tuesday the 12th.
I don't think I have any unusual symptoms except maybe twingey breasts but I'm pretty sure that's normal at this point in my cycle so meh.
Just looking for some buddies to wait it out with really :coffee:

As it says in my signiture I have a 2 year old girly, married to my best friend and we want another one now :haha: We've been sort of ntnp for a few months and I'm a bit anxious my weight has made me less fertile than I used to be but I did recently have a scan of my whole reproductive area and it was all perfect at least :thumbup:

Sarah I'm so sorry for what's happening, I'm glad you're getting the checks to be sure of what's going on, lots of :hugs:

I'm 7dpo also!! But I'm a crazy stick lady so I'm testing everyday haha

I spent last night at the doctors. Heavy bleeding and all my symptoms are gone. The doctor said there still be a hope that I'm pregnant because I hadn't had any pain with the bleeding. I went home and just as I was falling asleep I started cramping badly. I've got blood tests and U/S today but I know it's all gone.

Really sorry you're going through this Sarah...good luck with the blood work and ultrasound. I hope you're wrong about it being gone. Sending you hugs.

I'd like to join! I am supposed to test on July 12th. Baby dust to you all! Good luck!!

Welcome to the new joiners! FXed!

Sorry the witch showed for some.

Sara, wishing you all the best at your appointment tomorrow.

So I'm currently 11dpo and I woke up this morning wanting to test. So I took an IC and I swear I'm seeing a super faint line...... Getting a FRER for Sunday ASAP!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 21
Definitely see it APG!! GO get you that FRER!

Didn't see much on this morning's test. I'm goina hold off two more days and test again on Monday at 10DPO I think. Its still so early lol

I love that there are other early testers in the world hehe. Definitely hold off until 10dpo

Jbuggx - yay cycle buddies! How are you feeling today?

Some nice news from me is me and hubby were more ntnp but today we agreed we both want to properly ttc if this cycle doesn't work out, so that's nice to look forward to even if I don't get a bfp this time :)
I'm going to try really hard not to test early because I seem to naturally have some hcg towards my period anyway and always get very faint false positives that drive me crazy xD so testing the 12th!

I can still symptom spot! My breasts feel quite sore and full and my uterus feels heavy and kind of constantly achey, but I don't really think those things are out of the ordinary for this stage in my cycle. How are other people's symptoms going?? X

Hi
Hope you don't me me joining in. My situation is a bit different as I am not ttc. I ha the mirena coil removed 8 days ago due to side effects but hubby and I did the deed day before it was removed and I am wondering if there is a small chance I could be pregnant?
I do have some symptoms but could also just be my hormones settling after removal of the coil x

Jbuggx - yay cycle buddies! How are you feeling today?

Some nice news from me is me and hubby were more ntnp but today we agreed we both want to properly ttc if this cycle doesn't work out, so that's nice to look forward to even if I don't get a bfp this time :)
I'm going to try really hard not to test early because I seem to naturally have some hcg towards my period anyway and always get very faint false positives that drive me crazy xD so testing the 12th!

I can still symptom spot! My breasts feel quite sore and full and my uterus feels heavy and kind of constantly achey, but I don't really think those things are out of the ordinary for this stage in my cycle. How are other people's symptoms going?? X

Ah I feel nothing lol. No symptoms or anything. I feel totally normal.

Mommafrog, congrats on the official TTC status! Hoping you get a bfp so you don't have to go through any of the ttc stress though.

Twinkle, I have heard of women getting pregnant immediately after reving their Mirena. It just boils down to when you O. I had my paragard taken out just a few days before o, and the shock of having it removed delayed my O by two weeks. When are you thinking af would be due/testing?

Thanks ladies!! Will be testing in the morning with the FRER tests I just bought... haha. I'll update with pictures then!!! :)

So much for waiting till Monday to test. :haha: This was a 3 hour hold, evening urine. Do you see it???? I see a faint line!!! I caved and tested cause I got super nauseous and couldn't stand any smells, they were making my tummy churn... I ended up puking up my dinner! So a tested... And voila! I'm going to take a FRER in the am :wohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94