• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

I was so tempted to test this morning but I only have one more day!

My boobs hurt SO much. That is normal with AF approaching so I'm not weighing too much into it. I'm trying to stay relaxed and not symptom spot or test too early. I had a doozy of a month back in April when I kept getting those BFN tests turn into what looked like BFP.

Congrats Palpouch!

I broke and tested this morning.. Bfn. Now just waiting for AF to show up so we can start on month five..

Hey ladies, mind if I join? I'm currently 6dpo on my first cycle TTC baby #3. I have a form of PCOS (polycystic ovaries, wacky hormone levels) but no weight gain, acne, hair growth, etc. I don't normally O on my own and usually have trouble with continuous spotting..... so I was ecstatic when I Oed all on my own this month. I'm just hoping and praying we catch it this month so I don't have start the infertility drugs to make O happen like I did with my last pregnancy. Not having many symptoms.... just creamy CM. Test date is picked for July 10, AF is due the 12th so I will be 13dpo. Getting super nervous and excited!! Congrats on the BFP and sending lots of babydust to those who's AFs have shown up recently!!! :)

Feeling nauseas!! Perhaps I've been reading too much on this forum and am SS lol but I definitely feel squiffy. Odds are stacked against a BFP after only coming off the mini pill this month - haven't had a period but am pretty certain I ovulated as opk solid smiley and I get a very distinct pain of ov. Need the next 2 days to go quickly so I can test and stop wondering! There's no point testing earlier than 13 dpo right?

I have one CB digital test which I was planning to use tomorrow. I'm going to go get ONE $ store cheapie and test today lol I just can't wait.

I dont know what I feel. I see in old post in my ttc journal that by thos time I haf twinges when turning in bed, sneezing, staning up etc. Now nothing. Had slight sore boobs but nothing now...and have had slight cramps now and then.
Only thing is that I had this weird dream around testing time last timr and got pos ib it bit the test was strange and now tonight I had another weird dream also with a pos test and something was off with the test but the feeling was ot was positive.
Might be all thr test ive been seeing here on b&b or ob the ttc facebook groups Im in hahaha. We will see.

Joining!! I've been testing for three days in a row with no luck. AF was due yesterday. Took an Frer today and it had a squinter, but no color so I'm not counting it. FX! :dust: Dust to the rest of you!!

Thank you, we're over the moon! I have endometriosis so thought it might be difficult trying for no 2. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you &#55357;&#56856; Xx

Hope it is a line and that it will get darker :)

I'd like to join. I'm due to test on free Slurpee Day- 7/11!!!

Alright ladies. I triggered tuesday. Supposed to have ovulated on Thursday morning. I have been taking pregnancy tests ever since so I can test the hcg outta my system. Today it finally came back negative. So the trigger is officially gone. Which means when I test on the 14th if I get BFP it will be a real one.. so nervous.

Well that was a short time on a thread. I'm out. Af showed so I won't be testing again till august. Poop.

Ohhappyz-

Ugh I'm sorry. But WHEN you get your bfp in august month then it'd be a may baby and I may be biased since I was born in May. But it's an awesome month &#55357;&#56898;

That's my anniversary, so I agree, awesome month &#10084;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->