July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Jbugg, my cycle buddy, what you doing feeling out for already? It could still very much go either way <3

Sorry mcrobinson :( next time x

What's with the new frers?? They're supposed to be the best tests in existence D:

I feel nothing lol. I guess I just wanna feel something. All tests are still BFN at 10dpo now so I just feel out. There is still time I just wanna mentally prepare haha

Jbuggx... I didn't get my super faint positive until 11 dpo and the only symptoms I've had are cramps (which scare me to death) and creamy CM.... So don't give up yet :) you're not out until AF shows!!!

And yes those FRER with the curved handle are not all that great anymore. Took another IC this morning at 13dpo and have a pretty positive... I'm scared to use another FRER in fear it will give another super faint line. I'm using Wondfo ICs and they have been great and are super cheap too :)

Just went to asda for some shopping so of course I had to get a couple of tests. Needless to say it was a bfn. Anyone else like a lunatic when it comes to testing? I would poas every day if I could even if there was no chance of being pregnant &#65533;&#65533;
Also squinting at non existent lines. I have no patience

Jbuggx I completely understand and tbh it's probably best to prepare for af because let's face it it is the more likely option and I'm trying to prepare myself for that too BUT saying that I think you still have just as much chance as anyone, a lot of people don't get symptoms until they're 6 weeks at least and it can change for different pregnancies. Even if you're losing hope I'm praying you'll have a nice surprise <3

APG I'm so glad you're still getting lines, can we have a picture of this one? Is it darker than yesterday? I'd wait till 14 days post ov and try a clearblue and use the cheapies till then :) sounds like frers have gone to the dogs xD can you not get the old version from amazon?

Twinkle- I can get like that for sure but I drove my oh crazy with it and he got quite upset so he very nicely asked that I didn't do that this time and we test together on Tuesday so I'm holding out for him.

Today I was feeling so crampy I though af would come but no, this afternoon I've felt all pinchy down there and have a headache and I don't want light or sound which was a pregnancy thing for me last time.. but I am also irritable like pmt so who knows :p

Mummafrog... Thank you!!! I'm super happy but of course crazy nervous too!!! I'll upload my IC from this morning. And I'm not sure about the FRER.... I bought mine from the store. I searched and searched for the original ones but they only had the curved handles. I'm gonna take another IC in the morning and try another FRER on Tuesday (the day AF is due).

IC: FMU: 13dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11
Pulled a line on my wondfo but this early have to chalk it up to indent. My gyn says incredibly small amounts of hcg is produced at conception (forgot why/how this came up) that occasionally be picked up on an hpt but not typically. The waiting game is killing me

Hard to see when it uploads but it is there lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 9
Completely prepared for the evil witch go show herself in a few days. I haven't had any signs of here til now. I went pee a few minutes ago and when I wiped it was the smallest shade of light pink ever. So I'm gonna say it's spotting and just assume this month is a bust. Worst thing about this I'm going to the beach on Thursday so if AF doesn't come in full swing by then then I'll miss cd3 testing so I can start my femera again. I feel like I'm gonna be forced to miss trying in august :(

Honestly I'm not sure. I mean maybe I have a weird sense of what IB is but I thought it came out with CM. I on the other hand am bone dry down there. Until I dab toilet paper on my "jayjay" and then it's light pink.

I've never had it so I couldn't say for sure, but don't count yourself out just yet!

Jbugg don't assume August is a bust too! And yes it could well be ib, there is no set rule with ib, I had a pregnancy before my daughter where I had ib and it was basically a light period.
Of course it's probably af hunny but see how it goes x

APG good line! I'm just so cautious with ic's because I got the worst false positive batch but ignore me hehe, maybe a clearblue tomorrow on day 14? Should show up?

Dobby I'm sorry the wait is so hard :hugs: any symptoms yet? Sorry remind me what day po you are?

I feel crampy, keep getting headaches and so irritable it's unreal. I feel bad for my family :(

Hi ladies. Obviously my cycles are all over the place but im pretty sure i ovulated on the 10th, turns out also me and DH had an oopsie then too!! (i know, ill never learn!) so testing date will be 23rd july for me now!!

Morning lovely ladies!! My lines on the IC are very clear and apparent. And I'm getting a faint positive on a FRER as well!! I am 11DPO today, period was due Wednesday. Praying for a sticky bean! Going in today to get my "official" doctors office test. I'm heading out of town for two weeks starting tomorrow, so I'm going to try to push for a blood test. :wohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpg
    IMG_5183.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5184.jpg
    IMG_5184.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 15
Pink!!!! That is awesome! Even I can see that and I never see faint lines!! Congrats! :happydance:

Ahh Pink I think I'm ready to say congratulations!! :happydance:Wishing hard that they'll give you the blood test early :D

Welcome Lilysmum, hope you get the result you're hoping for x

Jbugg have you tested today? I'm making myself wait till tomorrow and don't know what to think, I have quite a lot of symptoms but it feels like I'm just about to start so I bet I'm not :nope:

CeriB I'm sorry, where are you in your cycle again? I know you've already told me but I'm scrolling up and can't find it :blush:

HCG was 18.1, which is pretty good for still being 2 days away from my period :happydance::baby:

Ahh Pink I think I'm ready to say congratulations!! :happydance:Wishing hard that they'll give you the blood test early :D

Welcome Lilysmum, hope you get the result you're hoping for x

Jbugg have you tested today? I'm making myself wait till tomorrow and don't know what to think, I have quite a lot of symptoms but it feels like I'm just about to start so I bet I'm not :nope:

CeriB I'm sorry, where are you in your cycle again? I know you've already told me but I'm scrolling up and can't find it :blush:

No today is the first day I didn't test actually. I stopped with the barely pink spotting. Yesterday then today it's kinda there again. So I'm just waiting for AF. if she doesn't show Thursday I'll test. But I'm not wasting anymore tests when I think I'm spotting :(

I normally spot before AF but it's normally the same day AF starts. But I also don't have AF on my own. I normally have to use Provera. So this cycle is all medicated anyways so I have no idea what to expexct.

Congrats!! :yipee: :yellow: So happy for you, Pink!! Seems like you had a gut feeling all along :)

I think I have the front page updated correctly.. I went through all the posts since page 11 I think lol if I missed anyone or anything it was purely a mistake, please let me know if I missed you!

Lol! Not too worry- there is so much going on in here! I'm cd11 now, due to O wed/thurs, AF due 29/07. Still a little way off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->