July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Ahh cool CeriB, time to get some BDing in soon then ;) Have fun! haha, looking forward to your tww.

Quin - I'm sorry you got a bfn, what dpo are you?

Well as for me, 11dpo: I'm still getting really strong cramping/pelvic pain, it's getting worse and feels quite unusual and my breasts are sore, but I tested on a couple of cheapies tonight and there was maybe a faint line on the ic and nothing on the asda own brand or whatever it was so I haven't got much hope :cry:I feel calmer for testing now though, come what may :coffee:

The "spotting" keeps stopping and starting. Still none to ever get on my panty liner. But still got BFN today when I tested. Starting to have dull throbs on and off on my left side of my lower stomach. Not sure what to think.

Fmu line like yesterday. So far two like this and two bfns, but I am no more than 6dpo. They are all the same lot.

Sorry for the lame post I am falling asleep lol pink congrats on the beta!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
Spotting stopped, at least for the time being. Only spotted once today and that was when I first woke up. And spotted two or 3 times yesterday. Dull throbbing in my lower pelvis area still comes and goes but no other symptoms.. other than bowl movements. TMI but I never have regular bowl movements and I have the past few days. But I also normally have more bowl movements when AF is here.. Super confused. Test still say BFN. So idk what to think.

Nothing new to update here... Cd 10 here... Should ovulate within the next day or 2... Testing around the 26th again... Here's hoping for a BFP this cycle.... GL ladies

Dobby I would be very wary of those tests at this stage hun x

Jbugg what is going on? :p what tests are you using? This sounds a little exciting :)

Afm: day 12 - I have had cramping and back pain all of yesterday and woke up today with it going strong and I feel so nauseous this morning. But nothing on the tests yet, this is the day I'm due my period so :/ still with my daughter I only tested when I was 5 days late and it wasn't a very strong line, I don't think tests work great for me.. so I'm holding on a little hope.

Dobby I would be very wary of those tests at this stage hun x

Jbugg what is going on? :p what tests are you using? This sounds a little exciting :)

Afm: day 12 - I have had cramping and back pain all of yesterday and woke up today with it going strong and I feel so nauseous this morning. But nothing on the tests yet, this is the day I'm due my period so :/ still with my daughter I only tested when I was 5 days late and it wasn't a very strong line, I don't think tests work great for me.. so I'm holding on a little hope.

I'm using dollar tree cheapie pink dye, Walmart equate blue dye tests, and before I was using FRER.

Still BFN this morning but the spotting has completely stopped. :(

Flying to visit my folks today. Rather crampy... Should I be concerned? I was planning on telling my folks when we get in tonight, but I may wait till tomorrow just in case I miscarry or something... Still nauseous which is a good sign.

Pink with my first, the only thing I had for the first couple of weeks after missing my period was strong, painful, long cramps. It's quite normal while your uterus figures out what's going on hehe :) drink lots of water, I'm sure it'll be fine <3

Hi Ladies,

I've been lurking for a few days now in this thread but since I'm pretty convinced I'm not pregnant, I didn't want to post. With that said, it's always nice to have some support.

I had a chemical back in April and it has taken my body a while to recover. My cycles came back right away and I ovulated every time, but I have had pregnancy symptoms throughout all 3 regular cycles since the CP. Cramping, dry mouth, and especially nausea.

I'm currently on 10 dpo and feeling all those things as usual so I don't hold out much hope but I'm here anyway, saying hi and spreading baby dust all around!

I'm now 10 days late for AF according to my apps and I'm wondering if my body is just stuck since I have PCOS. If AF had came on time (7/2 or 7/3) I would be in my O window in 3 days.

I've taken 2 HPT's and they were both negative. Both $1 store cheapies. One @ 3 days late and the other @ 5 days late. Debating whether to get a digital test or wait it out?

Not caught up so sorry I'm only replying to a few.

AngelWings, I would go get a blood test. Make sure to ask for the beta (quantitative) test. If the dollar stores aren't showing then a digital won't show either. They're about the same sensitivity. If you are ten days late your gyn will definitely agree to running a blood test. Fxed!

Jbug, I haven't read back. Have you thought about also getting a blood test or talking to the gyn re the weird spotting? Or are you just going to ride it out?

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss.

AFM today's tests are all bfn. I'd say lesson learned for testing early BUUUUT I didn't lol.

Congrats chiochick!
My sore boobs have gone. Think it was a hormonal reaction to coil removal.
I am feeling entirely non pregnant so not expecting a Positive which is probably a good thing in my current circumstances although I was getting a bit in to the idea if having a fourth!

Not caught up so sorry I'm only replying to a few.

AngelWings, I would go get a blood test. Make sure to ask for the beta (quantitative) test. If the dollar stores aren't showing then a digital won't show either. They're about the same sensitivity. If you are ten days late your gyn will definitely agree to running a blood test. Fxed!

Jbug, I haven't read back. Have you thought about also getting a blood test or talking to the gyn re the weird spotting? Or are you just going to ride it out?

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss.

AFM today's tests are all bfn. I'd say lesson learned for testing early BUUUUT I didn't lol.

I guess I'm gonna ride it out. I'm leaving for beach tonight lol. But the spotting stopped again. AF officially due tomorrow. But I've spotted once everyday for the past 3 days. Then it just stops. Ugh. I tested again today though at 13dpo and it was negative.

Jbugg I'm also 13dpo (as you know hehe) and I'm still getting my strong cramps/backache/pelvic pain with no bleeding, just like last time, period was due yesterday but so far nothing on cheapies or the frer yesterday :( it's so annoying, if the witch is coming I just want her to get on with it you know :/ I'm sorry you're in limbo too xx

Jbugg I'm also 13dpo (as you know hehe) and I'm still getting my strong cramps/backache/pelvic pain with no bleeding, just like last time, period was due yesterday but so far nothing on cheapies or the frer yesterday :( it's so annoying, if the witch is coming I just want her to get on with it you know :/ I'm sorry you're in limbo too xx

Yes I wish she would come if she's coming. But I feel like for me she's definitely gonna come. I mean why else would I spot 3 different days. I mean yes it was only once a day when I wiped but still. :(

Ohh but it could be ib? Are you due today? I'm wishing for a miracle surprise for us both darling, if not.. hurry up af :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->