• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Hi All,

I've finally made it to my two week window! I will start testing on 7/20 more than likely before then lol.

Crossing my fingers for you ladies it is in/shy beans!

Also welcome to the tww (sorry can't see the username because different pages/on my phone).

Got what may or may not be an indent line on my afternoon frer. Guess we'll find out tomorrow if it was an indent or line

Ty! I'm trying not to get overexcited because my gut screamed indent rather than line when I saw it. I only started to think line once I started looking at the pictures. I wasn't going to post them here since they are up in the testing forum but now that I am back on my computer...

Untweaked, clarity maxed tweak, b+w tweak, out of case, and out of case but dried grey. It's really faint but I am only 7/8dpo.

Attachments

• untweaked 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    untweaked 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 14
  • clarity 7dpo afternoon urine.jpg
    clarity 7dpo afternoon urine.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
  • bw 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    bw 7dpo frer afternoon urine.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7
  • out of case.jpg
    out of case.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
  • grey out of case.jpg
    grey out of case.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
Ohh but it could be ib? Are you due today? I'm wishing for a miracle surprise for us both darling, if not.. hurry up af :p

Yeah I'm due for AF on the 14th. I don't know my cycles bc without provera I don't have cycles. According to my RE since I did the trigger shot I was definitely going to have AF on my own since it triggered ovulation. But other than the spotting the other days no sign of her. Still BFN on tests but I'm also using cheapies. Idk. Once I get back from the beach I'll call my RE and get an apt scheduled.

Definitely enjoy the beach!!! Hoping the call is because you are pregnant!

Dobby - I can see a line in that last photo and possible squinter in the others! Good luck for the next one! I hope it gets darker for you!!

Morning ladies... Go ahead and take me off the list... We haven't bd at all this cycle and I ovulated yesterday so oh well... I think we r done trying now... IDK what to think or feel. He just doesn't have a sex drive anymore and I understand y but he also wants a baby just as bad as I do he just doesn't wanna to dtd due to his delayed ejaculation problems... He has a hard time getting off. He has told me that he's finally gonna talk to his Dr about it but I feel like I'm being misled or something... I know it's not like that at all... He is just insecure about the issue so he just doesn't wanna try and dtd for fear of failure so I understand but how can we have a baby if we don't even try...

I'm sorry love. Have you discussed insem? If dtd is hard maybe some preseed, syringe, soft cupage would work? It might now fly because i think most men feel negatively about it for various reasons, but if it's a sex versus masturbation block maybe that might be an alternative and cheap route for now?

AF was due yesterday and she was a no show. Tests are still negative. I know this is TMI but the only time I spot is right after I go number 2. I guess something about pushing makes me spot. Idk what to think. I guess I'm gonna need provera to trigger my AF again once I'm back from beach.

Got this but after the time limit. Top is yesterday afternoon and bottom is fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
The witch got me :(
On to next month.
Any august test forums yet? Lol

TWW starts tomorrow or Sunday for me. I just hope it goes quickly! I hate the not knowing and symptom spotting. Baby dust to all!

I'm so sorry jbugg :( here's to next cycle, sprinklings of magic dust everywhere <3

I'm wishing so hard for you dobby hun! I want to hear what tomorrow brings. You guys must be in America or somewhere because I'm up very late haha.

- Can't sleep at all, bit uncomfortable and twingey, annoying pains in my legs and these weird pressure headaches today. No af, now 15-16dpo, can't test till Saturday or Sunday soo.. slowly going out of my mind basically.

I'm out guys, bfn this morning.
As much as I was getting a bit excited about the idea of being pregnant, I know this is the right thing for our family so no more babies for me &#55357;&#56869;
Good luck to everyone else x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->