• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Meant to update...I got AF on 7/7. Won't be testing again until I miss AF in August or later. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Im not sure if I should follow or not since Im out for July. Im about cd 11 but since they are over 30 days long sometimes 35 days I am waiting to ovulate late July and testing in august.

Sadly my AF came this morning and I feel particularly ill with it, I think I might be ill as well :( Still we're going to start actively trying now which is exciting and technically (because of my job) it would be better if we conceived this bean a month or two later, but I'll always be sad when it doesn't happen, can't help it :cry:

Catalyst you are welcome to join in but understand if you want to go to the August thread.

Mummafrog, so sorry about AF. Are you a teacher by chance? Because I feel the same way. As crappy as getting AF would be it is such bad timing lol

Afm thought I saw faint lines and if I turn up the brightness on my phone and enlarge/zoom in I see them but spotting and faint lines at 11dpo... Not much hope left to cling to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
Dobby, I don't see anything on the FRER, but I kinda see a line on the IC. Not sure if it's maybe an indent line

Cd3 for me. Had blood work done and we are officially starting cycle 2 of femera.

Am I too late to join? I am currently 3dpo. Wanting to wait and test on the 29nth. Starting to think I have a UTI been getting some weird twinginess.

Hey girls!

I'll get the front page updated tomorrow morning, I promise! Welcome to anyone just joining! Thank you for joining us!

Hope everyone is doing well. <3

Catalyst, hope you stick around! You're more than welcome to!

AFM, got my trigger injection and will O tomorrow. Yay!! Won't be testing until August though, if at all! Would love to just wait out AF and not torture myself with tests.

Nw ty for keeping it updated! Always admire you ladies who keep these threads up! Yay for the trigger! FXed!

Nw ty for keeping it updated! Always admire you ladies who keep these threads up! Yay for the trigger! FXed!

Are you a Harry Potter fan DobbyForever? ;)

I will stick around ;) guess some of is will be august testers together.

Are you a Harry Potter fan DobbyForever? ;)

I will stick around ;) guess some of is will be august testers together.

Haha I immediately thought of Harry Potter also. Probably bc I'm a Harry Potter fanatic for sure lol.

I'll be in the August thread. I've already joined actually haha. Head start on getting to know the ladies.

Haha yes I am. I threw the book across the room several times between book 5 and book 7, but I actually had to stop reading for a day when poor Dobby died. My mom came running into my room because I was screaming and crying and when I said it was because dobby died she thought I meant a friend from school lol

I think AF is starting. Had red bleeding an hour ago so she's going to be here right on time

Hugs Dobby

AFM: I believe I'm 3DPO. I don't temp or use OPK's just FF. I feel like I'm out already though. My OH has been sick so we only got to BD once during the window. Last month I had what seemed like O cramps and I never got those this month. The only symptoms I have are sore BBs but that is normal for AF and I'm nauseous but I've been that way for going on 4 weeks and the doctor is trying to figure out why. Luckily, I'm taking my son to Cub Scout camp on Thursday for 3 days so that will take my mind off of it.

Baby dust to all!

Red bleeding picked up but not to what I would call a true period. Can't confused about the high temp but I imagine it'll drop drastically tomorrow and AF will be in full swing. Between the faint lines and high temps the false hope was so real this cycle :cry:

FXed baseball! Hf at the camp! Is it for the whole weekend?

Temp drop of doom. Bleeding is still just spotting but I'm sure by snack 10 AF will be here full force so I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->