• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

AF has arrived so I'm out! Good luck ladies - I hope the witch stays away for you!

Can I please join? Due to test July 5 :dust: to you all :flower:

So sorry Ceri :( I'm with Catalyst, hoping you get a sticky baby next cycle. Massive :hugs:

Welcome Wish85!! Hope you get your BFP <3

Took another test this morning - I hate these new FRERs. They're awful and I cant figure out if it's postive or an indent/evap or what. SO ANNOYING. I can't take this anymore! I uploaded tons of pics to my journal if anyone wants to take a peek, I need all the input I can get right now!

So sorry Ceri :( I'm with Catalyst, hoping you get a sticky baby next cycle. Massive :hugs:

Welcome Wish85!! Hope you get your BFP <3

Took another test this morning - I hate these new FRERs. They're awful and I cant figure out if it's postive or an indent/evap or what. SO ANNOYING. I can't take this anymore! I uploaded tons of pics to my journal if anyone wants to take a peek, I need all the input I can get right now!

I checked your journal and can ser a faint line ;)

I have a journal, reopened one I used last time.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/578818-catalyst-s-baby-3-making-13.html

Hmmm...Well.... I still have a dark positive OPK this morning. So I guess I'm O'ing two days in a row! Is that unusual?

I'm out too...CD4 today, the witch came EARLY for me! Actually that means I will be testing late July, let's say 25th although I'm just guessing.

Wifey...stalked your journal...really hope that line was the real deal! It's so hard, but keep hope alive. Fx for you!

Baby dust to you all!

Hiya girls...I'm about 6dpo...I was cheeky to test today but nothing...I should test about 8th of July...good luck everyone

I think I'm going to force myself to wait until July 9th (10DPO) to test :nope: Especially if I have a long surge and may not even have ovulated yet. Plus that way it would be Saturday morning and I don't have to worry about work. The hard part will be waiting that long :haha:

So sorry, Heather. A BFN is never easy or fun.

wishnandhopin :( I hate AF. Big :hugs: your way and hope next cycle brings you ladies a BFP. Thanks for checking out those pics! That's awesome you get another chance this month since she came early, that's so cool! I'm so jealous of short-cyclers lol

PinkPokaDots - It is unusual, but totally possible! You can get a second surge and release another egg, which obv gives you a better chance for conception than one egg, or possibly twins! It also though is very common to think the first OPK you had was positive but then the second was the true surge. It's hard to tell, but either way yay for +OPK! :happydance: it's go time!

AFM - I was really in limbo there for a moment, but tested (again) and BFN. So I'm going to wait it out, I'm 13dpo so if no AF by Saturday or Sunday I'll test again. My LP has varied from 13-18 days so hard telling when AF will truly show but my RE told me to test July 2nd. I have no idea what to think right now. We shall see!

Thanks everyone. And i have fingers crossed for everyone who hasnt had the witch arrived yet

I'm out. The witch got me early. CD1 for me. You can put me down to testing again in July 28th. I'm going to just relax and not test this next cycle until AF doesn't show up. I can't go through another cycle like this of getting my hopes up for nothing. Baby dust to all testing!

Wifey you're still in it!! Any symptoms? I'm hoping and singin for you! I get another trigger shot at 5dpo it's suppose to make my uterus nice and plump for implantation or so my RE says! I agree... ivf is our last option and it really scares me. But the RE said if it doesn't happen this cycle I'm done with the clomid.

My temp went back up this morning. It was at the temp I got a triphasic chart last cycle. I'm feeling like some of my confidence is back. I hate the wait. I'm ready to know now. We've got our first fertility clinic appointment on the 22nd July so I want to know if I need to mentally prepare for it or not!

Hi Ladies, I would like to join you on this wait. AF is due to arrive on sunday 7/3. Today I am currently 11 DPO. This is our first month TTC. I am planning on testing tomorrow morning. We will see what happens! :) anyone else around 11 DPO? Do you have any symptoms?

Triggered tuesday night. So technically today I should have ovulated bc the trigger shot "makes" you ovulate. Still not sure I did ovulate but tech today is the beginning of my tww.

I couldn't tell when I ovulated this month. I'm not temping or anything but I do track my period with an app. The app is never right on the exact date but the range for me this month was June 20-24 (Sunday-Friday). We BD on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I think I did ovulate on Wednesday because I always get sore BBs one week after I ovulate. I have them now so I'm starting to lose hope. July 4 will be 12 DPO. I'm cramping now also so if it's implantation I should have a BFP by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->