July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Hey chickities, checking in at 11/12 DPO (it was late night lmao) I took a test yesterday evening with (yuck) fact plus and got a pretty definite negative, took a test today and got what LOOKS like either an evap line or a very faint positive (at or VERY shortly after the ten minute mark since I took it right before hopping in the shower).

Like, its a VERY faint line, squinter, hold it up to the light, peel it apart, very tiny faint line. Its a blue dye test though. So, I may grab a cheapy pink dye one from the $tree. But I was surprised and even got back in the shower to cry a little :')

Checking in! My ovulation test was negative this morning so I think I'm 1DPO today, not yesterday. Time for the looong wait...

I think I have everyone added - if not, my mistake! Let me know! :)

xJynx - Yay!! I hope it darkens and is the real deal!! How exciting! :) I'd cry, too! :)

Dogmommy, I'm keeping all my hope up for you. I think this next round of Clomid will be my last regardless of wether or not I ov on it. When I see my RE next week I'm going to ask about what's next. Have you considered injectables? I don't know if he'll put me on those or not but it seems to be an inbetween step from Clomid to IVF. I'd do IVF in a heartbeat but we can't afford it. I'm going to look into financing options but it just seems like a dream. Blah.. Keep in touch with me after this cycle no matter what! Do you have a TTC journal I can stalk?!

AFM - 14dpo, BFN. Waiting for the witch. She came at 18 dpo last time so who knows when she'll show again.

Wishing everyone good luck!!! ill be testing on July 14th. But I think I am going to test out the HCG from my system due to the trigger shot. Still no definite signs I ovulated but since the trigger "makes" you ovulate I am supposidly offically 1dpo

Hi Ladies,

Update, I tested this AM at 12 DPO. BFN. Which while at work AF showed up. :(

Think Im out and Af will show up soon. Felt afish all day and haf cramps and stuff. So I thinl no luck this month.

Wifey I'm so sorry. I have high hopes for you next cycle!

No I have not started a journal I've thought about it but I think if we do do ivf I will be starting one! My dr has never mentioned injectibles. What does that consist of? Afm I'm 7dpo today and feeling very nervous. We will definitely keep in touch dear!

Hi ladies

I'm just back on this forum now ttc baby number 2. Not been on since ttc my daughter who is now 2 years old :thumbup:

I'm due my period on the 11th of July. I just had a slight bleed when I wiped though...implantation bleed? Who knows :shrug: guess it's a wait and see with the rest of you ladies :winkwink:

Good luck to you all xx

Can I please join? This is my first month off of bc ttc number 5! I'm 10dpo and although I'm realistic that it's unlikely it'll happen for me as quickly as it did with my others now I'm 36, I'm still hopeful lol! my youngest boy is 8 so a big gap! I look forward to getting to know you all, I'm planning on testing on Tuesday or Wednesday xx

Can I please join? This is my first month off of bc ttc number 5! I'm 10dpo and although I'm realistic that it's unlikely it'll happen for me as quickly as it did with my others now I'm 36, I'm still hopeful lol! my youngest boy is 8 so a big gap! I look forward to getting to know you all, I'm planning on testing on Tuesday or Wednesday xx

I have two boys and ttc nr 3 and 32 years old and thinking the same ;) pg 5th cyclw and 1st try with them.
Are you swaying torwards girl or? Wr are but healthy baby is realy all I want.

Rc86 welcome :)

Hey all! Can you put me down for July 11. 3rd month ttcing while breastfeeding. My cycle came back 3 months ago and is starting to regulate so fingers crossed I was able to pinpoint ovulation with using opks!

I have two boys and ttc nr 3 and 32 years old and thinking the same ;) pg 5th cyclw and 1st try with them.
Are you swaying torwards girl or? Wr are but healthy baby is realy all I want.

Rc86 welcome :)

A girl would be fab but I really don't mind if I have another boy - we make beautiful boys my hubby and I (no bias of course lol) I'm really not gonna stress over ttc, if it happens it happens! That said, I'm enjoying learning all about OPK's etc and have developed a new respect for my cycle!

My chart is going all of the place and it's doing the same thing to my emotions! I'm not sure what's happening. Anyone had a LP chart like mine before? (9dpo I had my mouth open)

Can I join u ladies? 15dpo today... Started spotting on Wednesday only once that day nothing else til Friday evening I started what i thought was my evening before af spotting. It was pink so I thought ok af right on scedule and thought I would have started full force cd1 today but no... Spotting turned Brown and is now gone never hit my liner or anything... Cm is watery cp is medium softish and I always have an issue trying to tell if it is open or closed (have had 4 vaginal births and 1 c section) so I think it's closed but not too sure... My luteal phase is usually only 14dpo but today I am 15dpo and no brown anything now... BFN on ic... Not sure what to think... Oh and my testing date was today....

Edit:AF officially showed up... CD1 today... Probably done trying for now... Try to take more of a relaxed approach... If I can try... DH and I both really want another...

2DPO today. A little crampy, some nausea. I went swimming today. It's ok to swim right after ovulation right? It won't harm anything?

Checking in. No news yet on a new test. I'm waiting till the 7th but I do have sore boobs today!!! I've never had sore boobs before, so maybe maybe. That or its my progesterone pills. Either way, woo~ Things are happening.

Hi girlies, I got my bfp this morning!! Good luck to all testing through July xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->