July 2017 babies!

So close for some now! Ours is this Thursday. I'm excited to see her again <3

Most of mine come about 38 weeks so I could be half way there :)

DD is having a little sister!! We're in such shock because everyone was guessing boy :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_8516.jpg
    IMG_8516.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
Awww dragonfly! Congratulations! Shes beautiful!

Thank you ladies! I see so much of hubby and DD in her face, but she definitely has her own too. I can't wait to meet her:cloud9:

Dragonfly - Congratulations on a little girl :cloud9: she looks like she's smiling!

We had our anatomy scan on Monday! Its a boy! All is perfect, the sonography was really nice too and was so excited for us, kept saying how gorgeous his lips looked! Counting down the days now, planning christenings and god parents and holidays now:cloud9:

We had our anatomy scan on Monday! Its a boy! All is perfect, the sonography was really nice too and was so excited for us, kept saying how gorgeous his lips looked! Counting down the days now, planning christenings and god parents and holidays now:cloud9:

Congratulations on a little boy :cloud9:

Made our biggest purchase last night eeeek! I bought a double buggy, I'll probably use it a few times in single mode with our youngest because I'll be too excited not to and to practice with it since I'm used to a slim buggy!

4 days till our scan, these last few days are going so slooooooowly! how many others of us are still waiting for a scan?

It'll seem closer if you think of it as next week rather than 9 days.

We've still got 2 weeks to wait. It's going to be the slowest two weeks! Lol.

Congratulations on a little boy! Aw I love lips!!:cloud9:

Made our biggest purchase last night eeeek! I bought a double buggy, I'll probably use it a few times in single mode with our youngest because I'll be too excited not to and to practice with it since I'm used to a slim buggy!

4 days till our scan, these last few days are going so slooooooowly! how many others of us are still waiting for a scan?

How exciting! We haven't made any purchases yet. 4 days will be here before you know it - once we hit 4 days they flew on by.

We've still got 2 weeks to wait. It's going to be the slowest two weeks! Lol.

Better than the 2 week wait at least!:winkwink:

I'm trying to focus on making it to March, and then it's only a few more days.

At least February is such a short month :) You're in the single digits of waiting now, so close!

My anatomy scan is today. I'm so excited to see her but still having on and off feelings that something is going to be wrong. Just hoping and praying she is healthy.

Congrats katapillar:blue:

My anatomy scan is today. I'm so excited to see her but still having on and off feelings that something is going to be wrong. Just hoping and praying she is healthy.

Congrats katapillar:blue:

Good luck! I hope it goes well :hugs:

Good luck today Blessed :hugs: praying for a healthy happy girl bouncing on the screen

So had my 19 week appointment today. Everything looks good. One week exactly until our anatomy scan and we find out what peanut is...

So.... After three girls, we finally are getting our boy!!
We still have some tests to come back from the animo (another three weeks) but the intial testing is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->