July 2017 babies!

So.... After three girls, we finally are getting our boy!!
We still have some tests to come back from the animo (another three weeks) but the intial testing is good!

Congratulations on a little boy! I'm sure the result will come back good. :flower:

Congratulations on your little boy Parkep! I hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you and the results come back good.

Congrats parkep :blue:

I'm assuming for now everything is fine. She weighs 11 oz and had a due date of July 16, so only a day early from what they originally gave me. The sonographer lady was really short and said she couldn't tell us if anything was wrong. I've never been told that. They usually say it all looks good, but the radiologist will have the final say. Makes me feel like she found something wrong. Except when we specifically asked her questions she didn't talk to us at all. Not very personable for someone who works with people lol. She also asked if we were saying the baby was a girl, and we said yes. She then said I don't think so. But later she went back and said she was a girl. I've bought a ton of pink and purple so that would have been a shock haha.

IMG_6019.jpg

Congrats Parkep!!:happydance:

Blessed - Love the new profile pic! Oh my word on the tech saying she wasn't sure if baby was girl still:dohh: I'm sorry you had such an awful tech and that she made you worry. I have been told before that they can't tell us anything other than gender - but at my 20 week the fetal medicine dr came in about 20 minutes after my scan and did more checking which scared me at first because that didn't happen before but all was ok :hugs:

Thank you ladies! We are super excited. We are telling people and basically acting like everything will turn out fine. I was tired of waiting and trying to keep it a secret. This baby and my youngest DD have the same dna issues as my husband (dont know about the oldest two) which won't effect anything till they go to have children. Which makes me sad that they have to go thru everything we do. But hopefully by then testing will be easier and quicker :)

Thanks dragonfly- I've had a couple people tell me they had a similar experience so it's good to know it doesn't definitely mean she found something wrong.

Blessed - I'm sorry the sonographer was being so rude, they can tell if you everything looks good they just can't formally diagnose. I had several scans with my daughter and one woman was awful, she was making comments that made it seem like there was something wrong with baby's heart, the other sonographer making notes felt the need to come over and clarify, and she told her off for making scary misleading comments.

Blessed im sure everything is OK.

My doctor already warned me don't be suprised if they call me the next day. She said since it's done at the hospital and not the doctors office if they don't see everything they want to see, they will send me back in a week or so for another scan.. And that doesn't always mean anything bad so I'm preparing myself now.

Thanks ladies!

Today is the due date for our last baby we lost at 15 weeks. And also 20 weeks so half through this pregnancy. It's such a bittersweet day

Thanks ladies!

Today is the due date for our last baby we lost at 15 weeks. And also 20 weeks so half through this pregnancy. It's such a bittersweet day

Happy 20 weeks! :hugs: I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs:

We found out we're on team blue today :flower:

Hi ladies!
I'm pregnant with my second baby which is due on the 25th July. We have our second scan next Friday, but we won't be finding out the sex again.
I really don't mind what we have, we have a 4 year old girl already. Sometimes I think I'd like a boy to mix it up, but then I love having a girl and wouldn't mind another one! Either way we are super excited whatever the baby may be.
Names wise we have:
Girl: Willow, Isabella, Indie.
Boy: Arlo, Jay, Finn
X

All wonderful names Blondie!

I'm getting more sensitive to our cats litter box. It's 3am and she pooped, the smell woke me up in the other room - so I closed the bathroom door until DH is up to clean it. Now I'm snacking on toast to chase away the nausea.

Dragonfly :sick: We have ours in the basement. There is no way I could handle that.

Sorry if this is a repost for those of you in the other thread, but Today is the day we get to reveal gender to our families.. last night we were at our best friends house (she and her husband are pretty convinced we are having a boy too) and they were asking about the ultrasound. DH is so used to saying "he" that he said something about how the baby was laying and was like "he....." So my best friend was like " we need to stop talking about this otherwise you'll spill it." So now they are pretty positive its a he. Boy are they going to be suprised today 😂😂😂😂.

Sorry if this is a repost for those of you in the other thread, but Today is the day we get to reveal gender to our families.. last night we were at our best friends house (she and her husband are pretty convinced we are having a boy too) and they were asking about the ultrasound. DH is so used to saying "he" that he said something about how the baby was laying and was like "he....." So my best friend was like " we need to stop talking about this otherwise you'll spill it." So now they are pretty positive its a he. Boy are they going to be suprised today 😂😂😂😂.

Both of our gender parties are today, love it! Everyone that's going to be at the party is guessing a boy too:haha: Can't wait to hear how your surprise goes!!

I am due July 15th 2017 with my first baby.
I have had a miscarriage and a blighted ovum so I am always jumpy but my baby girl seems to be holding on!

Yay for halfway pretty!!! :happydance:

Gagrl and dragonfly- hope you had great parties and everyone was surprised :)

Susie I'm due the 17th as well :)

Welcome ray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"