*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

I'm CD 11. This month is going so slow! Been busy here with my youngest daughter's 9th birthday and my birthday this last week. Been temping and using my CB digital ovulation tests. The tests are negative and I have no idea what my fertility friend chart means Haha but I will hopefully soon get the hang of the bbt malarkey.

Fingers crossed you bd'ed in time @Millhaven x

I’m waiting on af today so if she shows up I’ll be testing next on 12 July.

I feel like tracking makes it go slower Becca lol. I’m also tracking this time and finding that time is moving extra slow. A late happy birthday to you and your daughter!

Day 8 and I’m still spotting this is the longest AF I’ve ever had after the shortest cycle I’ve ever had. It’s like my body knew I was going to start TTC and decided to start throwing curveballs at me.

Hi Millhaven! FF says AF is due on the 15th, but I seem to be ovulating later and later each cycle so it might change.
I am feeling a bit different this cycle. Normally I am completely down for a bit when AF arrives, but something is making me calmly positive about this new cycle. So we will see! Fx it is our month ladies!

Af arrived this morning so I am in for 12 July!

I’m at that point where I’m not stressed about ttc anymore and if it happens it happens. The first 3 months were excruciating though.

I’m thinking about whether or not I should try soy again...

I’m on cd6 that in between point

I’ve been in Maca last 3 months

Hi girls I need your advice I had a + opk cd 12 and 13 - on cd14,15and 16and temp is rising but slow unusual for me it normally shoots up to the mid 98°degree level now after work I test cause my cm is super watery and I think its positive again I attached a pic top is 2nd day of +opk cd 12 it was darker than control line, 2nd pic is cd 14 which looked -neg to me and 3rd pic is tonight cd17 is it possible that I'm ovulating again? My cycle is usually 29 days give or take and I normally ovulate between 13-16. What do you ladies think?!?!

20190619_004640.jpg

July 13th for me please. I am not testing at all this month until AF date. Not testing OPK either, just watching CM as I think I have finally figured out when I’m fertile! I’m trying to keep my mind off ttc this month. Locking away all my tests until 13th July.

Hi all. I’ve been quiet on the boards this month. Took some me time and decided I really wasn’t going to stress as much this month. So far so good. I used cb connected this morning even though it reminded me to test on Saturday. I had 3 days of grey last months before the 5 days of high before peak so decided I’d try save on the sticks... seems I failed as this mornings was grey surprisingly. OH and I had a heart to heart when af arrived and I’d told him our evenings seemed to have hit a stale routine of going up, watching tv, having a cuddle and going to sleep and also that the lack of conversation regarding the while trying for a baby was making me uncertain as to whether or not he even still wanted it so needless to say our love life has been amazing lately which has been really nice not to mention spontaneous! So, I’m still unsure as to when ovulation will be but at this stage with how things have been I’m not too worried.
We’ve been to view a bigger house this morning as a mutual exchange and that’s looking promising so chances are we’ll be moving in the next couple of months so that will keep me busy!
Generally I’m feeling a lot better in myself and quite excited at what the short term future holds now. Looking forward to getting the 4 children separated into their bedrooms and hopefully easing some of the day to day stress in life.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

086B26E9-0A7F-4EE1-BB23-73AF2A1A7605.png 22150A95-6910-457F-840F-E474D9C8FD62.png

Saveme - I wouldn’t assume that you’re ovulating again as I wouldn’t consider that last OPK positive. I think more than likely your O day was closer to CD13. Doesn’t hurt to get some BD in anyway though. Good luck!

Hi ladies! Here rooting you all on and fingers crossed that July is your month! I know the struggle is real and it can become very discouraging and emotional. Struggled with both my first and this current pregnancy. This one took us 2 years of ttc with 8 months of that doing fertility treatments. Just try and remain to be hopeful and listen to your body! Just want to say good luck to you all in July and I will be around here for support if anyone wants to chat! <3 Sending lots and lots of baby dust!!

I'm CD 11. This month is going so slow! Been busy here with my youngest daughter's 9th birthday and my birthday this last week. Been temping and using my CB digital ovulation tests. The tests are negative and I have no idea what my fertility friend chart means Haha but I will hopefully soon get the hang of the bbt malarkey.

Fingers crossed you bd'ed in time @Millhaven x

I’m right there with you hun. CD11 for me today. We can do this xx

Saveme - I wouldn’t assume that you’re ovulating again as I wouldn’t consider that last OPK positive. I think more than likely your O day was closer to CD13. Doesn’t hurt to get some BD in anyway though. Good luck!

Don’t you get some kind of surge throughout 2ww anyway snd I think that’s why they always say not to test after positive

Hi ladies! Here rooting you all on and fingers crossed that July is your month! I know the struggle is real and it can become very discouraging and emotional. Struggled with both my first and this current pregnancy. This one took us 2 years of ttc with 8 months of that doing fertility treatments. Just try and remain to be hopeful and listen to your body! Just want to say good luck to you all in July and I will be around here for support if anyone wants to chat! <3 Sending lots and lots of baby dust!!

Super congrats!

I bought the clearblue ovulation digital thing where it tells you low High and peak and also bought conceive plus.

My issue is I always spot quite a bit every 2ww!!!

Thanks, I guess I jumped the gun. Temp shot up this morning so I'm 3dpo according to ff. Fx'd this is our month girls...

Hi ladies can I join you - 25th July for me if I can hold out that long...... currently 12 days after miscarriage bleeding on Saturday 8th June everything passed on the 10th but counting first day of bleeding as CD1 but got a positive OPK on Saturday and Sunday so approx 4dpo if it even was O!

My cycle could be completely messed up so giving myself 4 weeks before even considering testing and give AF a chance to come. Good luck to everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->