*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

My chart so far. Just a lot of squigly lines to me and my partner lol xx

Screenshot_20190622-102240_FF Mobile.jpg

Keeping my FX crossed for you, all July testers! <3

AFM, I’m most likely 6-7 DPO. Yesterday i started feeling some twinges and dull ache like my period is about to start. I feel it today too. I’m trying really hard not to symptom spot but before my BFP in March I felt like dull ache from ~6 DPO too.

View attachment 1063090

CD 11 OPK turned positive on the evening.

CD 13 I took my temp like 4,5 hours later than usual. If I remove it FF still tells me I ovulated on CD 12. If I (and I know you shouldn’t) use a BBT adjuster FF tells me I ovulated on CD 13.

I hope we BD in time, because we only did it once per day...

On my loss month look how little bed we had not even on ovulation day D2C14D7A-7A44-41CF-A7E1-18B7F237A9B0.png

Sorry I've been quiet I've been trying to keep busy and not think to much about getting pregnant. I got my positive on my CB digital ovulation test this morning. I'm trying to temp etc to but I really do not understand it Haha
I am still feeling positive about this month for us :D xx

How are you taking your temp what way? And same time every morning?

Sorry I've been quiet I've been trying to keep busy and not think to much about getting pregnant. I got my positive on my CB digital ovulation test this morning. I'm trying to temp etc to but I really do not understand it Haha
I am still feeling positive about this month for us :D xx

I’m the same. Trying my best to not stress etc. I tried temping once but wasn’t keen. I did it vaginally as was told it was most accurate. Now I just feel the more I do to try catch it to get pregnant the more I stress and it doesn’t happen. Same happened when we fell on in December. I stopped temping. Didn’t use OPK and generally forgot about it. We barely even bd either. Maybe twice? And I fell on. Madness!!!

Well currently 1DPO. The bloody wait begins. Going to try so hard not to symptom spot! If any month has a good chance it’s this one!!!

F0557AE0-07E6-48A1-B517-FC5380646F82.png

I’m the same. Trying my best to not stress etc. I tried temping once but wasn’t keen. I did it vaginally as was told it was most accurate. Now I just feel the more I do to try catch it to get pregnant the more I stress and it doesn’t happen. Same happened when we fell on in December. I stopped temping. Didn’t use OPK and generally forgot about it. We barely even bd either. Maybe twice? And I fell on. Madness!!!

Well currently 1DPO. The bloody wait begins. Going to try so hard not to symptom spot! If any month has a good chance it’s this one!!!

View attachment 1063101

I’ve had a mix of monitoring and falling and ntnp it’s so hard to tell what’s for the best.i work til midnight first part of the week and hubby is up at 4.15am last part of the week so no choice I’ll have to track, not sure if I’ll continue temping but it’s good to see if there are any issues and it makes me feel 2ww passes quicker but we shall see xx

Unfortunately vaginally or rectal is most accurate way of temping!!
I'd be worried I'd lose the thermometer up my bum if I tried rectal ha! Woll try vaginal next month if i don't fall this month x

No period. Not sure how accurate it is that I did ovulate but oh well.

I was TBD but if you could put me down for July 7th, it would be great! Not sure it's accurate but oh well!

Temping orally has always been just fine for me. Stick the thermometer under my tongue and always get stable readings. Crazy fluctuations for me only happen when I’m not temping at the same time every day. The later I wake up, the higher the temp.

Millhaven BD timing looks good to me!

Well husband is off and away. Another + OPK this morning. Hoping O is today. Will see what temp looks like tomorrow. Pressure is off BDing now nothing to do but to wait.

Temping orally has always been just fine for me. Stick the thermometer under my tongue and always get stable readings. Crazy fluctuations for me only happen when I’m not temping at the same time every day. The later I wake up, the higher the temp.

Millhaven BD timing looks good to me!

Well husband is off and away. Another + OPK this morning. Hoping O is today. Will see what temp looks like tomorrow. Pressure is off BDing now nothing to do but to wait.

It never was for me but maybe everyone is different :)

4 kids here too plus 6 losses ( I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome)
Thank you for your advice xx

Awh it’s so hard huh..... I was tested for that and don’t have it. No reasoning for all my losses and It could be co-incidence but I was on baby aspirin with my rainbow leo. I’ve mostly temped for years xx

Another high on my opk today the lines wsy stronger so I wonder if im
Going to get an earlier ovulation! Fingers crossed. Also used conceive plus last night xx

Well I’d hoped to have had something to keep my mind off the TWW this month as we had a mutual exchange arranged. Unfortunately she backed out this morning so that won’t be happening now. I’m so pissed off

Hope you Ovulate earlier wantinagirl! FX.

So sorry for your losses ladies. I had 4 losses before I had my first daughter. Tested for absolutely everything by 3 different doctors and nobody could find anything wrong. The last one tested me for MTHFR and it turns out I have 2 copies of the mutated gene. So I probably always had b vitamin deficiencies. Started taking methylated vitamins and 2 beautiful daughters now. I'm hoping my loss journey is over but 1/4 pregnancies miscarry, some of us are bound to just get "unlucky".

Ugh mumof1+1 I'm sorry the person backed out. Must be a huge pain since you were starting to get yourself ready and were looking forward to it. I hope you find something else that's worthwhile to keep your mind off things <3.

AFM, temp this morning still kind of low. But I feel like I ovulated. I had cramps last night which I'm 99% were O cramps, CM already creamy, and cervix feels firm and closed.

Also my OPKs were starting to lighten last night just barely negative, and faint second line this morning so a proper negative. So I think today is a DPO but I probably won't start counting DPOs until tomorrow to be safe.

Just have a feeling that this month is not our month, and I'm ok with that, but it probably won't stop me from obsessing this TWW anyway :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->