*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

So, I've updated the first post. <3

I'm in the TWW too, approx 3-4 DPO. Only time will tell then...fx for everyone! :dust:
Good luck

Well I got a shock this morning. Used the cb connected yesterday expecting to see high fertility but it was grey.... so expected grey again this morning. Was stumped when I got a solid smily shouting peak!!! I’m currently CD13 so wasn’t expecting that until the weekend!!! OH doesn’t know I’ve been using the OPK so this morning I said to him I think I’m going to ovulate a little earlier this month as I have a little one sided pain (he knows thus can sometimes occur so figured it was easiest lol) to then be told it looked like I wasn’t going to be catching up on any rest later then!!!! I had a rough night last night...

It’s been a busy month so far and told myself when af arrived earlier in the month I wasn’t going to stress and to be honest I haven’t really. OH and I had a heart to heart when af arrived and I’d told him I was unsure about what he wanted as our evenings had become a bit stale. We were heading to bed, watching tv, having a cuddle then going to sleep. Well, what a turn around that made!!!! Needless to say we’ve been VERY active lately!
We’ve also just viewed a bigger house and will be moving within the next 7 weeks! So I’m going to be rather busy and occupied.

Has anyone else experienced a solid smily with no high fertility in a cb digital or similar?

Hope this is everyone’s month:dust::dust:

79001ACB-DEB0-4C08-96C2-4CF2FD1EA7CA.png F1613828-F8DD-40E4-A5CB-9F303A125A82.png

Good luck

Well I got a shock this morning. Used the cb connected yesterday expecting to see high fertility but it was grey.... so expected grey again this morning. Was stumped when I got a solid smily shouting peak!!! I’m currently CD13 so wasn’t expecting that until the weekend!!! OH doesn’t know I’ve been using the OPK so this morning I said to him I think I’m going to ovulate a little earlier this month as I have a little one sided pain (he knows thus can sometimes occur so figured it was easiest lol) to then be told it looked like I wasn’t going to be catching up on any rest later then!!!! I had a rough night last night...

It’s been a busy month so far and told myself when af arrived earlier in the month I wasn’t going to stress and to be honest I haven’t really. OH and I had a heart to heart when af arrived and I’d told him I was unsure about what he wanted as our evenings had become a bit stale. We were heading to bed, watching tv, having a cuddle then going to sleep. Well, what a turn around that made!!!! Needless to say we’ve been VERY active lately!
We’ve also just viewed a bigger house and will be moving within the next 7 weeks! So I’m going to be rather busy and occupied.

Has anyone else experienced a solid smily with no high fertility in a cb digital or similar?

Hope this is everyone’s month:dust::dust:

View attachment 1063015 View attachment 1063017

The first time you test will always be low fertility if I understand correctly as it is your baseline. So you were probably high fertility but showed low as it was your first time testing this cycle. Hope that makes sense! That is how it works with the advanced non connected anyway.

Hi ladies can I join you - 25th July for me if I can hold out that long...... currently 12 days after miscarriage bleeding on Saturday 8th June everything passed on the 10th but counting first day of bleeding as CD1 but got a positive OPK on Saturday and Sunday so approx 4dpo if it even was O!

My cycle could be completely messed up so giving myself 4 weeks before even considering testing and give AF a chance to come. Good luck to everyone :dust:

So sorry for your loss, I’ve had 5 In total it’s so hard, I’m here if you ever need a chat. Hopefully it doesn’t take you long x

Hi ladies can I join you - 25th July for me if I can hold out that long...... currently 12 days after miscarriage bleeding on Saturday 8th June everything passed on the 10th but counting first day of bleeding as CD1 but got a positive OPK on Saturday and Sunday so approx 4dpo if it even was O!

My cycle could be completely messed up so giving myself 4 weeks before even considering testing and give AF a chance to come. Good luck to everyone :dust:

So sorry for your loss. <3 Suffered one i April and I still feel sad about it....

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out good for you. <3

So sorry for your loss, I’ve had 5 In total it’s so hard, I’m here if you ever need a chat. Hopefully it doesn’t take you long x
Thanks wantingagirl and millhaven........yeah it’s been a pretty crap couple of weeks. The pregnancy was a total surprise as we were told we couldn’t conceive naturally after my husband got injured in a car accident so I’m hoping something’s changed and this wasn’t a one time lucky chance or I will be here a long time. But I can only hope. Never expected to be back here x

I'm sorry for your loss GemmaG and I hope this was not a 1 time thing and that you won't be here long <3

CD11 over here. OPK considerably darker than yesterday's but still not +. If I get a + OPK tomorrow it would be perfect timing-wise since my husband is leaving Saturday. Friday + would be ok. Later than that and I would be super bummed.

Thanks wantingagirl and millhaven........yeah it’s been a pretty crap couple of weeks. The pregnancy was a total surprise as we were told we couldn’t conceive naturally after my husband got injured in a car accident so I’m hoping something’s changed and this wasn’t a one time lucky chance or I will be here a long time. But I can only hope. Never expected to be back here x

Oh so cruel to be given that glimmer of hope. Things can change in an instant before my youngest I lost three in a row with no reasoning. He took 5 years nearly from trying to giving birth. Fingers crossed that things have changed for you. I lost one in March and one before my first daughter it’s heartbreaking xx

We managed to BD again last night. O should be today so I’ll let him have a test tonight and pounce in the morning for one last measure of luck and swimmers!!!! I’ll officially be in the TWW tomorrow......

We managed to BD again last night. O should be today so I’ll let him have a test tonight and pounce in the morning for one last measure of luck and swimmers!!!! I’ll officially be in the TWW tomorrow......

Yay!!!

Cd9 started using clearblue digital ovulation tests yesterday hopefully not waiting too long

Hi Ladies,

I'm going to be testing on 5th July (I think).
Had a solid smiley face on my clearblue advanced opk yesterday so fingers crossed

I'm sorry for your loss GemmaG and I hope this was not a 1 time thing and that you won't be here long <3

CD11 over here. OPK considerably darker than yesterday's but still not +. If I get a + OPK tomorrow it would be perfect timing-wise since my husband is leaving Saturday. Friday + would be ok. Later than that and I would be super bummed.
Hopefully you get that +opk today, so you can get some bd in with the hubby!

Hopefully you get that +opk today, so you can get some bd in with the hubby!
Took a morning one and and afternoon one and both negative. It’s a bummer but it is what it is. Still going to get one BD in tonight. Maybe another in the morning. And maybe I’ll get a + OPK tomorrow in which case it might not be the best chances but there will still be a chance. If not, then it’s just not meant to be this month. But thank you <3

My OPK turned positive this evening! Literally went from negative one hour to blazing/darker than the control the next hour. So with a BD tonight and in the morning it should give us a good chance [-o&lt;

My OPK turned positive this evening! Literally went from negative one hour to blazing/darker than the control the next hour. So with a BD tonight and in the morning it should give us a good chance [-o&lt;
Yayy I hope so!

Yay so happy for you!

Keeping my FX crossed for you, all July testers! <3

AFM, I’m most likely 6-7 DPO. Yesterday i started feeling some twinges and dull ache like my period is about to start. I feel it today too. I’m trying really hard not to symptom spot but before my BFP in March I felt like dull ache from ~6 DPO too.

B8B15516-1E3B-49A7-AEED-4FCB3B95FA29.jpeg

CD 11 OPK turned positive on the evening.

CD 13 I took my temp like 4,5 hours later than usual. If I remove it FF still tells me I ovulated on CD 12. If I (and I know you shouldn’t) use a BBT adjuster FF tells me I ovulated on CD 13.

I hope we BD in time, because we only did it once per day...

I’m right there with you hun. CD11 for me today. We can do this xx
Sorry I've been quiet I've been trying to keep busy and not think to much about getting pregnant. I got my positive on my CB digital ovulation test this morning. I'm trying to temp etc to but I really do not understand it Haha
I am still feeling positive about this month for us :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"