• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Ladies need opinions. All 3 pics same test. Top was developing, bottom left at 10min mark, bottom right 20mins. Does it look good or too evap like? View attachment 1064908
I definitely see a line on the developing test. Is that a sure sign test? I used that today and got a line that had some colour in it within the time frame but after 10-20 mins the evap left a thinner pink line on top of it. I think your's looks like that as well.

Just a quick update from me. Tests look like they are progressing better than last time. Got my dye stealer (which I’ve never had before) at 20dpo tonight with no hold. Middle was 18dpo but I diluted it as the non diluted one looked too thin and freaked me out a bit. I am hoping to get my 3+ on Clearblue digital this week, tonight’s still aid 2-3 but that was no hold. Only slight concern is other than tiredness and the odd shooting pain have no other symptoms to speak of. Am trying not to worry too much though - easier said than done after 5 losses. I know you guys will understand. Good luck to all those still to test and so sorry for those who are onto the next cycle. Xx

View attachment 1064910
They are some great lines, congratulations! Having no symptoms is completely normal at this stage so I think tiredness and shooting pains are good signs but I understand why you're being cautious. We are here for you if need to sound out your worries. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is a sticky bean xx

I definitely see a line on the developing test. Is that a sure sign test? I used that today and got a line that had some colour in it within the time frame but after 10-20 mins the evap left a thinner pink line on top of it. I think your's looks like that as well.
No it’s a one step ‘ultra’ early cheapie this one. Aw I so hope this is it now.

Ciz I’m keeping absolutely everything crossed for you xx

Reactions: ciz
IMG_20190722_005323877.jpg top test is with a 3 hour hold, bottom test is with diluted urine. Taken within the time limit. I don't know if I see something or not.

They are some great lines, congratulations! Having no symptoms is completely normal at this stage so I think tiredness and shooting pains are good signs but I understand why you're being cautious. We are here for you if need to sound out your worries. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is a sticky bean xx
Thanks for this - I really appreciate the support. the digs still said 2-3 this morning at 21 dpo, i opened it up though and the lines looked like they were a lot darker than the last 2-3 one so i am going to hold off tomorrow and test at 23 dpo (if i don't get it then i will be worried!) x

Just a quick update from me. Tests look like they are progressing better than last time. Got my dye stealer (which I’ve never had before) at 20dpo tonight with no hold. Middle was 18dpo but I diluted it as the non diluted one looked too thin and freaked me out a bit. I am hoping to get my 3+ on Clearblue digital this week, tonight’s still aid 2-3 but that was no hold. Only slight concern is other than tiredness and the odd shooting pain have no other symptoms to speak of. Am trying not to worry too much though - easier said than done after 5 losses. I know you guys will understand. Good luck to all those still to test and so sorry for those who are onto the next cycle. Xx

View attachment 1064910

Congratulations huni x

I tested this morning at 6dpo. Just can't help myself :haha:

IMG_20190722_070546.jpg

Congratulations to everyone that got their BFP this month!!

I know I’m late to the game, but could I be added to the list? I want to say I’m testing on the 27th at 14 dpo... but I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold out that long.

Congratulations to everyone that got their BFP this month!!

I know I’m late to the game, but could I be added to the list? I want to say I’m testing on the 27th at 14 dpo... but I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold out that long.
Hey Tea! We’ll be testing on the same day. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->