*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Hey ladies, mind if I join? I am late for AF, but still testing BFN at 14 DPO. Is there any reason to hope still? Can anyone take a look at my chart?

I'm so happy to be here with you girls but I think I'm going to take a step back the tww has me completely obsessed with the thought of getting a bfp that's all I do all day when I have free time is symptom spot, Google everything I think may be an early sign go on ff and this wonderful forum all day, my daughter even mentioned it to me and I felt so bad she said "mom, can you please get off your tablet/phone and play with me, you keep ignoring us" US meaning her and my son. I feel so guilty about it, because its sadly true. So I'm going to step away for a while atleast until I'm about due to test and then come back alittle less obsessed. I'm even ignoring my husband, I'm 7dpo today and I managed to take 5 cheapie tests and 1frer of course I'm getting shadow lines on my ic's hence the frer, and darn frer is a :bfn:I'm seriously out of control. Mind you I'll still test but I think once a day should suffice](*,)and of course if I get a convincing enough line I'LL BE BACK :help:ok rambling over :dohh:
Good solutions to your POAS addiction and spending time with your dd. :flower:

I really hope this is your month! It sounds like it could be, but I understand about not wanting to get too excited too early.

This is actually our first real month trying. We semi started in June but missed my fertile window, so I wasn’t expecting much.

I charted when I was in my early twenties because my periods were really irregular and I was tired of bleeding on things. I realised I feel ovulation either the day before or day of my temp jump, so I stopped chatting after a year and have been relying on ovulation cramping ever since. I always get my period about 13 days after the cramping, although I can sometimes be a day later or earlier.

Today I’m 10 dpo. The only thing that’s been different this month is cramping 7-9 dpo. I’ll see if it starts again today. But then I think maybe I always had it and just never noticed it before.

I’ve also had sore breasts, which is normal for me. They stop the day before or the day of my period. They’re definitely less sore today than the past few days.

I’m pretty much expecting to get my period since I would be shocked to be pregnant our first month trying, but I guess you never know. We’ve been together 10 years and always used withdraw as our only birth control, so I kind of feel like if it was so easy we would have had an oops pregnancy at some point.

This whole TWW thing is agonising. It doesn’t help that I’m a teacher and my summer break just started so I don’t have much distraction.

Cramping around 7-9 DPO sounds promising... :laugh2:
Like you, this is my first month trying after years of pulling out and NTNP. And I would also be shocked to get a BFP this first time around, but I have been putting a lot of energy into correcting my fertility issues for a while.

I've been aware of my fertility issues for the past 10 years -- only one blocked fallopian tube left after a tubal pregnancy, which I've been working on unblocking holistically over the years, but have been more aggressive with my healing efforts in the past few months. I've also been working on balancing my hormones and increasing my fertile CM which is always creamy during O, which I suspect isn't the best kind of CM for conception.

Here's to us receiving our BFPs on our first cycles of trying!
:dust:

Hiiiiii :hi:
This is why I have a soft spot for this forum. It’s so fab to see you trying again hun. I’m keeping everything crossed for you.
I’m still in limbo. I’ve literally had 3 weeks of positive and negative tests. It’s driving me insane. And still no period. I’ve got the drs today so I’m hoping bloods will be taken. If they don’t I will stage a sit in until I get them done
:rofl: A sit-in sounds like the way go!!!!

So am 5 weeks today going by first day of last period and about 22 dpo going by clearblue digital ovulation monitor. I tried a digital and whilst the lines inside are darker than my other ones - it still says 2-3 and am worried that it should have changed to 3+ by now? Symptoms aren't really that full on either which again worries me. Have tender boobs but on and off and tired, a little more CM but thats really all.
Please wish me luck that i get that 3+ soon! x

So am 5 weeks today going by first day of last period and about 22 dpo going by clearblue digital ovulation monitor. I tried a digital and whilst the lines inside are darker than my other ones - it still says 2-3 and am worried that it should have changed to 3+ by now? Symptoms aren't really that full on either which again worries me. Have tender boobs but on and off and tired, a little more CM but thats really all.
Please wish me luck that i get that 3+ soon! x
I’m sure the right results will kick in soon. :flow:

Are you only using the ovulation monitor? Have you tried a Clearblue Digital pregnancy test? And what about a blood test from a doctor? I think that’s as accurate as it can get

I’m sure the right results will kick in soon. :flow:

Are you only using the ovulation monitor? Have you tried a Clearblue Digital pregnancy test? And what about a blood test from a doctor? I think that’s as accurate as it can get
Hi
Im in the UK so Drs here don't do blood tests. I am only using the clearblue digital tests now as the FRERs got to the point where the test line was darker than the control line. Will just need to wait it out and pray that this time i will be lucky and have a healthy sticky baby. Have 5 digitals left so will keep testing over next few days and see what happens. Am booked in for an early scan at 8.5 weeks. x

Ladies, am I seeing things? Faint line? Evap?

I'm on cycle 14.

For the past 3 months I've waited to test at 15 DPO. It's easy if you don't keep any tests at home. No urge to test.

But I just got a batch of Pregmate tests and I'm back to old testing habits!

Goodness, testing early is painful. Faint lines are not satisfying... but ice white tests are worse :shrug:

DPO.jpg

DPO-b.jpg

Evening ladies. Well I went to dr today. Showed her all my tests, spotting pics etc. She felt my left side by my hip because I’ve been having pain.. very tender when she poked it. Even though Ive been having these positive then negative tests for nearly 3 weeks now it’s still “too early” finding it hard to believe that. She mentioned leaving testing for another week. I said no I’m sorry i can’t wait any longer it’s driving me bonkers and this pain is worrying me. Sooooo long story short I’ll be getting bloods done tomorrow at hospital and results in the afternoon hopefully. Here’s my test I did tonight after coming back from dr 21CC67BF-4906-4153-B641-DA2DD834B043.jpeg

Ladies, am I seeing things? Faint line? Evap?

I'm on cycle 14.

For the past 3 months I've waited to test at 15 DPO. It's easy if you don't keep any tests at home. No urge to test.

But I just got a batch of Pregmate tests and I'm back to old testing habits!

Goodness, testing early is painful. Faint lines are not satisfying... but ice white tests are worse :shrug:

DPO.jpg

DPO-b.jpg
Oh I see it

Evening ladies. Well I went to dr today. Showed her all my tests, spotting pics etc. She felt my left side by my hip because I’ve been having pain.. very tender when she poked it. Even though Ive been having these positive then negative tests for nearly 3 weeks now it’s still “too early” finding it hard to believe that. She mentioned leaving testing for another week. I said no I’m sorry i can’t wait any longer it’s driving me bonkers and this pain is worrying me. Sooooo long story short I’ll be getting bloods done tomorrow at hospital and results in the afternoon hopefully. Here’s my test I did tonight after coming back from dr View attachment 1065044
Thank God , hope it works out

My back hurt bad yesterday ughh I'm 4dpo but also dtd a week b4 supposed o so who knows af due on August 3rd

So this morning, finally at 5 weeks and 1 day or 23dpo roughly I got this thank goodness. 3 on a clearblue digital. Not letting me upload photo for some reason though. No more testing for me. Good luck to you all. Xxx

F55F855D-1D6B-492F-B758-A77E77D9945B.jpeg

Temp dropped today, just waiting for AF. It's such a tease when she's late for no good reason...

Afternoon ladies. Had my bloods and results. Words from dr are that it doesn’t look like I’m pregnant. Not a definite no but its more no than yes. So fair enough. Doesn’t really explain my random positive tests.

Possible reason for pain in left side is that I’m ovulating. I checked my cervix and it is open and high so it’s a possibility.

So in all things are still up in the air. But hey might be ovulating... better get busy right hahaha

Afternoon ladies. Had my bloods and results. Words from dr are that it doesn’t look like I’m pregnant. Not a definite no but its more no than yes. So fair enough. Doesn’t really explain my random positive tests.

Possible reason for pain in left side is that I’m ovulating. I checked my cervix and it is open and high so it’s a possibility.

So in all things are still up in the air. But hey might be ovulating... better get busy right hahaha
Am glad you have some answers and hopefully you are ovulating now, it’s been all over the place for you this month x

Reactions: ciz
I am so confused! Since having the Mirena removed, my cycle lengths have been 29, 29, 26. I tested on Monday at CD29 as AF didn’t show- BFN. Today is CD31 and still no AF and another BFN. By now if the missing AF was due to pregnancy I’m sure it would have shown up by now. I am sick currently (flu probably)- anyone had a longer cycle or missing AF due to flu?

Hi ladies, I'll begin testing on the 27th.. I'm a poas-aholoic so that will be 8dpo. Got a super dark opt the evening of the 20th and DTD first thing when DH got home from work on the 21st. CD1 of this cycle was a miscarriage at 6w+5 so not sure what possessed us to try but we did. The wait (impatiently) begins...
I’m also testing the 27th... but will be 14 dpo then!

I’m also testing the 27th... but will be 14 dpo then!

Baby-dust to you! I just remembered that I will be camping with my oldest daughter's Girl Scout troop this weekend so won't have the opportunity to test .. on the plus side I'll be distracted and not obsessing over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->