• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Negative Image_a2ddccd3-c758-4c9c-af33-38c2faf1b667~2.jpg Negative Image_a2ddccd3-c758-4c9c-af33-38c2faf1b667.jpg Picture_20190721_023725785.jpg
Tweaked test of one of the frer tests. Hopefully going to get more tonight after work.

Congrats to all the bfp and :hugs:to those still waiting or who AF showed up for. Baby dust to all:dust:

Im going to not drink so much fluids and see later on im clutching at straws. I do drink a hell of a lot of water. Bet your so excited x
Thank you. I am excited but apprehensive. I tested with the strip again this morning and it was a lighter line but I also tested with sure sign and got a solid line. It is all so confusing sometimes.
I do still think I see something on your tests though. I'm it's not line eyes. Keeping my FX for you xx

Last edited:
Thank you. I am excited but apprehensive. I tested with the strip again this morning and it was a lighter line but I also tested with sure sign and got a solid line. It is all so confusing sometimes.
I do still see something on your tests though. Keeping my FX for you xx

The dye on those strips can vary so I wouldn’t worry too much. I found the line colour varied but was getting better lines on other tests x

I can’t see the picture but for some reason if I reply the attachment comes up so il look at it in a sec x

Sorry huni I’m not sure I see anything on that x

Hi ladies. I took a test this morning with FMU using the test strips and got a lighter line then yesterday. I panicked a bit so I used sure sign test with the same FMU and got a clearer line. I am 14 dpo and I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 7th July. AF was 3 days late last month due to travelling abroad but I ovulated when I usually would have and not 3 days later. My app says AF is due Wednesday as a result of it being late last month so I will keep testing until then.
Here is yesterdays strip test as well as this mornings and the sure sign test. Hopefully this will be a sticky bean. The first two are from this morning and the last one is yesterday at 11am.

14 dpo.jpg 14 dpo sure sign.jpg test 13dpo.jpg

I do still think I see something on your tests though. I'm it's not line eyes. Keeping my FX for you xx
Thank you lovely u will be fine relax im glad you got a solid line that's great news yh i thought I saw something but no colour trying not to drink anything lol

I’m so sorry hun. But your not out unless she turns up. What tests did you use? Any chance your urine was more diluted x
Im hoping thats the case very possible.
They were one step ultra early tests. Have u used these before? X

Thanks! I know, I was a bit apprehensive using these tests but they have some good reviews. I bought sure sign tests today so I'll use them in the next few days as well as the strips. The shop only had sure sign and clear blue and I don't trust clear blue anymore since they kept giving me a bfn with DD1. :neutral: I was raging that there was no FRER's in the shop. How are you feeling?

Not too bad. Not that I would complain anyway il take everything that’s thrown at me for this to work out this time. 6 weeks today though so on the count down to make the next two weeks when il feel a little more settled. Have my first midwife appointment on Thursday morning just going to try and distract myself with plenty going on to hopefully make it go in quicker. Trying so hard not to book an early scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->