July 2024 testing group!

Jules8

Reaction score
Thought I would start a July group as I didn’t see one started. Praying for lots of bfps this month!

Welcome! I’ll most likely be testing around then as well.
This is my first regular cycle after mc and it seems I may be ovulating on my own! I had positive OPKs yesterday and today, though today’s is a tad lighter. I have PCOS and I got pregnant taking femara. I was told I could go back on after my mc cycle, but was forced to find a new OB due to a big mess with insurance. My appt with my new OB for fertility isn’t til August. I was surprised to get a positive opk, but I’m going with it! We bd Tuesday and last night so def in the fertile window if I do ovulate on my own.

Good luck and baby dust. ✨

ladies have ye ever had a temp spike and ff confirm ovulation but the opk didnt get completely positive?
ff says im 3 dpo and i will admit i noticed the 3 day spike in temp but i dunno what to think. my opks got dark but not positive

Last edited:
Hi ladies!
Af finally came. I'm now on cd3. Praying for a July bfp later this month.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. It's so hot outside just staying indoors with the air-conditioning on full blast. So a Lazy Sunday for me.

@RedRose19 I've never had that happen so I'm not much help. Sorry. Hope someone else can help. Good luck sweetie!

@RedRose19 I have PCOS and have had that happen on cycles I didn’t ovulate. It may not mean you didn’t though, but keep testing and temping just in case.
@NightFlower Im sorry about af! I’m hoping this will be a good cycle!

AFM- Per my lh tests, I’m 2DPO. FF hasn’t confirmed it yet. The AC has been so cold at night because the temp drops outside. I’m wondering if it’s causing lower than normal temps orrrr I had a lh spike and didn’t ovulate. I’m attaching my chart.

IMG_3450.jpeg

finally ive ovulated!! im not sure if im 1 or 2 dpo as i skipped an evening to take an opk as i was frustrated and next day it was positive for a few hours barely half day. ff says 2dpo and i had a patch that read temp and predicted ovulation based of temp and it said im 2 dpo so im not sure.
all i know is my body finally did it! thats the hard part. i feel like i dont mind if i dont get pregnant , just knowing i ovulated myself helps.
please put me down for the 20th for testing.. i might test before then but by the 20th it should be positive if i am pregnant

Good luck @RedRose19!!! I need to look up that patch.

I know I ovulated but because of the temp in my room being so on and off with the heat wave, my temps are all over the place. FF says I ovulated Saturday, but I don’t know for sure. Either way, I’m trying my hardest not to test til Sunday at 8dpo. If I can handle waiting then Monday or Tuesday….I know I’m way too impatient though. Lol

Just stopping by to say hi, good luck to everyone this month! we tried and failed our first egg collection a couple months ago (ovulated on the way to the collection) and getting ready to try our second egg collection cycle after my next AF. Of course still been trying in between but feel like since we just passed 5 years TTC my chances are almost nothing. I just started on a 3 month wait-list to have a fibroid removed so hopefully that helps our chances. Hope you are all doing well! These threads seem a lot quieter then they used to be, so I hope that means a lot got their bfp already!

Good luck @RedRose19!!! I need to look up that patch.

I know I ovulated but because of the temp in my room being so on and off with the heat wave, my temps are all over the place. FF says I ovulated Saturday, but I don’t know for sure. Either way, I’m trying my hardest not to test til Sunday at 8dpo. If I can handle waiting then Monday or Tuesday….I know I’m way too impatient though. Lol
Good luck when you test. I think we are cycle buddies…I am 8 dpo today. Trying to wait until tomorrow to start testing. I’ve been loosely taking my temps and all looks good so far.

finally ive ovulated!! im not sure if im 1 or 2 dpo as i skipped an evening to take an opk as i was frustrated and next day it was positive for a few hours barely half day. ff says 2dpo and i had a patch that read temp and predicted ovulation based of temp and it said im 2 dpo so im not sure.
all i know is my body finally did it! thats the hard part. i feel like i dont mind if i dont get pregnant , just knowing i ovulated myself helps.
please put me down for the 20th for testing.. i might test before then but by the 20th it should be positive if i am pregnant
Great news! Good luck when you test. I’m planning to test tomorrow…

Just stopping by to say hi, good luck to everyone this month! we tried and failed our first egg collection a couple months ago (ovulated on the way to the collection) and getting ready to try our second egg collection cycle after my next AF. Of course still been trying in between but feel like since we just passed 5 years TTC my chances are almost nothing. I just started on a 3 month wait-list to have a fibroid removed so hopefully that helps our chances. Hope you are all doing well! These threads seem a lot quieter then they used to be, so I hope that means a lot got their bfp already!
Good luck with the next collection. I hope you get your BFP soon!

hey ladies hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I'm feeling excited about this cycle. We dtd Friday and again last night. Today is ovulation day. Yay!! Now the wait for testing begins. I'll probably test in 8 days. Hopefully this week goes by fast. Good luck E1. Fx!

Good luck @NightFlower!!!
@elmum Did you test?
Afm- I’m 9-10dpo…thinking more like it’s 9dpo. I had a temp drop yesterday and it went back up today. I have some symptoms, but some could just be normal symptoms leading to af. The one symptoms that has me feeling positive is that after the dipmy breasts have been hurting non-stop, even this morning. Typically they would only hurt in the afternoon and symptoms disappear after my temp drop before af. This time it’s getting stronger. I tested with a wondfo and it’s bfn, but I feel like I can see a shadow. That’s pretty typical if I’m only 9dpo so I’m trying not to count myself out. I’ll test again this evening and tomorrow. Praying!!!

IMG_3505.jpeg

@elmum Did you test?
Afm- I’m 9-10dpo…thinking more like it’s 9dpo. I had a temp drop yesterday and it went back up today. I have some symptoms, but some could just be normal symptoms leading to af. The one symptoms that has me feeling positive is that after the dipmy breasts have been hurting non-stop, even this morning. Typically they would only hurt in the afternoon and symptoms disappear after my temp drop before af. This time it’s getting stronger. I tested with a wondfo and it’s bfn, but I feel like I can see a shadow. That’s pretty typical if I’m only 9dpo so I’m trying not to count myself out. I’ll test again this evening and tomorrow. Praying!!!

View attachment 1118667
Thanks hun. I can see a faint line on this test. Good luck

@elmum Did you test?

View attachment 1118667
I see a faint line for sure… I hope it turns into a bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juubee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->