July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Impatient27

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Looks like there isn't a July 2021 due date group yet, so I figured I'd start one! I'm still super super early (12dpo BFP today!), but I'll risk starting this. This is my #2, DS is 3 years old. I'm due either July 8 or July 10, depending on ovulation date vs. LMP.

I had a really bad day at work, was convinced we didn't conceive this month since I don't have ANY symptoms yet (my boob sensitivity went away three days ago, no cramping like with my firstborn, no nausea), and planned on drinking a helluva lot of wine tonight, but decided I should be extra careful and test. Lo and behold, BFP (on midday urine!)! I am still in shock.

Anyways, I had a really great time chatting with ladies on here when I was pregnant with my son. I'm looking forward to meeting and commiserating/celebrating/growing with other mommas due in July/August 2021.

EDDs

July 1:
@Emsabub

July 2:

@Danizzychar

July 4:
@BABTTC123

July 8:
@Impatient27
@Chiochick
@Snackqueen

July 13:
@Kailetski
@Kiwiberry

July 25:
@wifeybby

July 28:
@cinnamum

August 8:
@Tonka106

August 10:
@CharlieKeys

August 11:
@Reiko_ctu :angel:

August 18:
@sportysgirl

August 20:
@Trying4BbyBoy

August 25:
@MyFavSurprise

August 26:
@MadamRose

August 27:
@wannanewbaby :angel:

@kittiecat
@djbryan94

August 28:
@Trixiebell :angel:
@Sun_Rain_5

August 30:
@PeanutWhereRU

August 31:
@wantingagirl

September 2 (but likely to be induced/delivered in August):
@Bittersweet
@LoneWanderer

Last edited:
Congratulations impatient!!

I can't wait to do this all again with new girls. I found out properly at 8dpo on a frer, very very faint. The night before I had a shadow on an IC but thought it was an evap. I even took the frer with me when I went to buy a pregnancy test in the next town over from me. I was too scared to get one in my own town in case someone saw me :haha:

So very very early bfp, now 17dpo and yesterday got a 2-3 on CB digital!

4th July is my due date I believe :D

Congrats to you too, Emsabub! That's crazy early! I don't think I even implanted until 8dpo :)

My boobs started hurting a bit again today, so that's making me feel a little better. I was worried about not having any symptoms yet... I'll keep peeing on Wondfos as the days progress to ease some anxiety. I've also been burping nonstop since 5dpo. Very unusual for me. Do you have any symptoms yet?

Also, I called my OB, and they aren't doing an initial ultrasound now because of COVID. They're seeing pregnant ladies starting at 10-12 weeks! Last time I was seen at 8 weeks and then again at 12. LAME. It'll be a long wait until December....

Thank you :)

I don't think it's a bad thing having no symptoms really. I only get sore boobs at the end of the day, but that is after working in the afternoon/evening.

I guess you're not in the UK? We have our first scan around 12 weeks then 20 for the anatomy one.

Correct - I'm in the US. We normally have an 8 week dating scan to determine EDD, then a 12 week if we choose to get the nuchal translucency scan to check for trisomy abnormalities, then the anatomy at 20 weeks. I suppose it probably makes sense to just lump those first two together and check for EDD as well as everything else at 12 weeks!

Hiii
Am due around the 4th of July baby number 3.. But feels like am start all over DD is 10 DS is 8..this baby has been a struggle 1st round of clomid so I've got eveything crossed..
Feel so worried that somthing is wrong so much harder this time around think it's a age thing am 30 now.
Not many symptoms just sore boobs on and off and cramps on and off.. Going to book a private scan in about 2 weeks..

Sorry for any typos am dyslexic x

Congrats, Danizzychar! I'm 31, so I hear you on the age thing! I'm glad Clomid worked for you!

I caved and bought a home-use fetal heart tones doppler thing. Still have to wait until 7-8 weeks minimum to hear anything, but I figured that should give me a little piece of mind until my first appointment at 12 weeks. It still seems weird to me to not see a doctor or midwife until 12 weeks.

I've been nauseous the past two nights as I'm trying to fall asleep. With my first, nausea started this early too, but I was kinda hoping it would hold off......... :mrgreen:

Share pictures if you do an early scan!

Yay danizzy! I hope some more ladies who were with us on the October test thread join soon!

I decided to use my last easy@home pregnancy test for fun. Still no symptoms apart from the sore boobs mostly at night. I also tried an opk to test the theory of similar hormone makeup in HCG/LH and it came up madly quick! It was almost as if the control and test lines had been switched!

20201029_162218.jpg

Yay danizzy! I hope some more ladies who were with us on the October test thread join soon!

I decided to use my last easy@home pregnancy test for fun. Still no symptoms apart from the sore boobs mostly at night. I also tried an opk to test the theory of similar hormone makeup in HCG/LH and it came up madly quick! It was almost as if the control and test lines had been switched!

View attachment 1089791
Oh wow I need to try that am out of test strips.. Going to get a clear blue digital next week hopefully get the 3+ how far along are you

@Danizzychar its alright for a bit of fun to see two lines! I think I'm due July 4th, same day as you but we're different weeks so I don't know if I'm right or not :laugh2:

Ohhh I get you. I'm taking mine from ovulation date and adding two weeks on to that. My cycles are very irregular so I thought if I use confirmed ov date it should be accurate. I hope!

Good idea on the LH test strips---I had forgotten about that trick! My Wondfo lines are not getting a lot darker, but they're at least not getting lighter... it's hard to tell because they're days old now, and I feel like the color fades a bit as they get older.

I used ovulation date too. I have a short cycle, and ovulated on CD12 this cycle, so I figured if I know ovulation date, then that'll be most accurate! I was using OvuSense, so I'm 90% sure of my ovulation date. This was my first month using it though---it was a lot of money for just one month! :-D oh well, it worked at least!

Man the exhaustion hit me like a wall today. I've been so tired. I laid down (conveniently working from home, so there's a bed in my home office) and actually fell asleep for a half hour this afternoon.

Do you ladies work or are you in the even more exhausting business of raising children full time?

I wouldn't worry about ICs getting darker. Mine have been so slow to catch up with the likes of other tests.

Ah man that's annoying but good thing you've got that bed nearby just in case ;)
Yes I work, part time home carer. I prefer in the community rather than a home. I only started this job in August but I know I'll be able to get maternity pay, it's just hoping they're not going to be annoyed with me! They also said they need to do a risk assessment so tell them asap but I'll wait til about 16 weeks I think

My gosh my lower back is soooo sore last night and today feel live I've been kicked.. Really suffered with ds my second pregnancy I hope it's not going to be the same.. Also am so clickly my legs back hips click all the time

Thanks MrsKatie and Bevziibubble!

Omg, my hips just started popping/cracking yesterday too, especially my right hip. It's not painful, just weird. Here are my lines! Kinda fun. Today's got a lot darker, woo hoo!

IMG_1003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->