July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Don't feel out Dani! I've got none either, I literally feel exactly the same. Unless something happens try not to worry x

I had to stop POAS. I was overthinking every shade of difference in color, thinking that something had to be off. I'm feeling a lot better now that I've stopped! Emsabub is right - I feel like as long as we don't have any heavy bleeding or severe cramping, the lack of symptoms is just because it's early. I still think a scan is a great idea, and should hopefully give you the confidence you need!

I had to stop POAS. I was overthinking every shade of difference in color, thinking that something had to be off. I'm feeling a lot better now that I've stopped! Emsabub is right - I feel like as long as we don't have any heavy bleeding or severe cramping, the lack of symptoms is just because it's early. I still think a scan is a great idea, and should hopefully give you the confidence you need!
Thank you so much.. I feel alot better today.. Plus a day if sore symptoms.. Felt sick this moring and lightheaded/dizzy also had ligament pain just below my belly button to the right so all good signs...
Has anyone else got alot of discharge feels awful ha swap crotch xxx

Sorry for any typos am dyslexic xx

@Danizzychar don't worry for the typos :hugs: And this is where it begins! I noticed quite a bit today, I'd read somewhere eventually you do get some discharge with the plug forming.

@Impatient27 you can put your mind at ease now you don't need to poas. I'm hoping these weeks fly by!

Since yesterday I've had very VERY sore ligaments down the outer sides of my thighs, along the top of my bum and hips. It must be round ligament but at 5 weeks?! Seems almost impossible.

Well it's officially come to it - I'm living off water and ginger biscuits every morning. Ive never had this before, hoping this is it for my boy :dance:

LOL that nausea! Mine is mostly evenings (which is super strange), but this morning wasn't great either, so going to stock up on snacky items this week! Yes, me too on the discharge... plus constipation.

Emsabub, so you didn't have any nausea with your girls?

@Impatient27 I hear you on the constipation but I've had that for my whole 27 years of life! Luckily the meds I have for it don't go into the bloodstream. I had literally 2/3 days of nausea with both my girls. This time though it's more persistent.

@Danizzychar congratulations !!! I would follow up you on insta for the baby updates x

@Danizzychar - Congratulations! That's so exciting!
@Emsabub - Oh man, that would be awesome to not have the nausea... I never threw up with my first, but felt nasty weeks 4 through 13. And of course that spans both Thanksgiving and Christmas, so hopefully I can still eat all the good food!
@Chiochick - Congratulations!!! Glad to have you join us! I'll add you to the first page too. Kinda fun that we have two pairs of due date buddies here so far!

@Impatient27 I hear you on the constipation but I've had that for my whole 27 years of life! Luckily the meds I have for it don't go into the bloodstream. I had literally 2/3 days of nausea with both my girls. This time though it's more persistent.

@Danizzychar congratulations !!! I would follow up you on insta for the baby updates x
If course you can hun thank youuu

Hello all!

It's been a few years since I've really used B&B, and here I am pregnant with baby #2, due July 4th, 2021.

It's been a bit of a scary pregnancy so far :-( HCG is on the low end of it being "normal" but is double.
Example:
14 dpo HCG- 15miu, Prog- 5.4ng.
16 dpo HCG- 29miu, Prog- not tested.
18 dpo HCG- 62miu, Prog- 15ng.

Put on 200mg progesterone suppositories 2 times per day, started on 16dpo.

Waiting on my 22dpo results which won't be in until tomorrow. The wait is agonizing...

Symptoms come and go which only causes more anxiety!

Anyone have any success stories for low, but still doubling, HCG?

Hi ladies,
Can I join you? I'm due baby #2 on the 8th July. Looks like there's a few on that date! I'm new here so bare with me!

Welcome @BABTTC123 and @Snackqueen! I’ll add you to the front page - it’s crazy how the due dates are lining up!

@BABTTC123 I haven’t ever had levels tested, but you should post on the other boards, hopefully you can get some reassurance there!

@Chiochick I’ve been super tired too... I feel like I’m walking around in a haze all day.

@Snackqueen how are you feeling?

Hi Snackqueen!

Impatient27 and I are both due on the 8th as well!

The exhaustion hit a whole new level today. I almost fell asleep on break in my car :dohh:

I called the clinic today to schedule my pregnancy confirmation appointment but played phone tag all day with the scheduler. Better luck tomorrow, I suppose. Getting anxious to see my little bean. I officially missed my period by 2 full days today so it's starting to feel more "official".

How are you ladies all doing?

@BABTTC123 I'm not sure how it all works with HCG levels, but as long as it's doubling?
@Snackqueen hi! I love your username :haha: And you're right we all seem to match on dates haha!
@Impatient27 how have you been? It looks like July is going to be a two day month at this rate!
@Chiochick ugh that exhausted feeling is horrible. Hopefully you can get hold of your person today!

I'm feeling a bit guilty about everything girls. I feel guilty that we purposely tried for this baby because we put our wedding back a year so decided we'd get the last baby done. As well as it being in the middle of a pandemic, I feel like the midwives will think I'm stupid, like why did she decide to get pregnant now? Probably way overthinking it here.

Also the nausea is still rumbling on. I'm not going to work today because of it but I cant tell my employer yet so I said my partner & daughter have a stomach bug. Ah well, might dig out the outdoor Christmas lights later if I feel a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->