July/August IUIs

Yeah I worried through every stage last time and I thought the worrying would stop at some point but I still worry about my daughter all the time. I sneak in and check on her at night just to make sure she's ok.

No problem! Each pregnancy is different and the worries never end!

raelynn ~ I'm glad your numbers are going up! :thumbup: I had my 3rd beta today, but won't find out the numbers until tomorrow when they call.

Results are in from yesterday's beta! They wanted it to be at least 6,000 yesterday. I was at 14,865! Doubled every 43 hours during the stage where it should be 72-96 hours for normal doubling range. According to the chart, it should take longer to double as you get more hcg compared to at first. Sadly, I have to wait longer than I expected for my u/s. :nope: Doctors apparently are not in next week, so I have to wait until Monday the 27th.

Results are in from yesterday's beta! They wanted it to be at least 6,000 yesterday. I was at 14,865! Doubled every 43 hours during the stage where it should be 72-96 hours for normal doubling range. According to the chart, it should take longer to double as you get more hcg compared to at first. Sadly, I have to wait longer than I expected for my u/s. :nope: Doctors apparently are not in next week, so I have to wait until Monday the 27th.

That's great!! Congrats! Do you think it's twins?

Glad you got good results momof3girls! I'm with babywhisperer maybe it's twins! Those numbers are going up so fast!

Yep! We are getting TWINS! Had my u/s today, and both were measuring 6w6d and had good heartbeats. :happydance: I got m/s 2 weeks earlier than all my girls, and I'm already out of my jeans and into stretch pants. :wacko:

Yep! We are getting TWINS! Had my u/s today, and both were measuring 6w6d and had good heartbeats. :happydance: I got m/s 2 weeks earlier than all my girls, and I'm already out of my jeans and into stretch pants. :wacko:

Congrats!!! H&H pregnancy!!!

Congrats momof3! I had a feeling with such high betas for you. Glad everything is going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->