July/August IUIs

Congrats to Raelynn and Momof3 wishing you both a H&H 9 months WTG ladies

Hello to everyone I have been MIA for a while dealing with inlaw drama. My DH doesn't really bother with his family too much as everytime he does they always hit him up for cash so any way sis in law puts on facebook that I'm trying to drive a wedge between them WTH I don't even speak to or about this chick what wedge, all because DH said No he couldnt give her any cash, I didn't even know he had any interaction with her until I told him about the FB post. I have some really coocoo inlaws but I'm good nonetheless. I started my 21 day birth control pill cycle on Saturday and when cd2 starts later this month hopefully I will be going ahead with my first full IUI process (Please keep everything crossed for me).

GL to all those still in the ttc process and I hope to see some more BFP announcements :)

Raelynn AWESOME...I knew it...so busy today I couldn't check in sooner.

Praying - I am with you...my husband's people are not on my FB bc of the drama.

Congrats Raelyn and Momof3!!! A H&H 9mos to you both!!! Yeah for some bfps!!

MomOf3 - I'm 14dpo today.

Praying - I'm sorry you are dealing with family drama. I had a lot of drama with my in-laws right before we got married. It was a whole power/control struggle but it has gotten better now. I don't think we'll ever be close because of all of it but at least we all can be civil to each other now. I hope it gets better for you. I will be praying that this cycle will finally get to actual IUI for you and that it works!

Thank you everyone. I am more hurt than anything because I encourage DH to do a lot for his siblings and family and I am the one to remind him of their birthdays, special occasions etc. I've had issues with all of his siblings in some way or another but as DH advised I did not marry them so don't worry about them. I am getting there but our families are so different. My family is so warm and inviting we've been together 13 years and he's never had an issue with any of them.

It is a bit encouraging Raelynn and Beagle to know I am not the only one who married into drama filled loonies lol

Thank you everyone. I am more hurt than anything because I encourage DH to do a lot for his siblings and family and I am the one to remind him of their birthdays, special occasions etc. I've had issues with all of his siblings in some way or another but as DH advised I did not marry them so don't worry about them. I am getting there but our families are so different. My family is so warm and inviting we've been together 13 years and he's never had an issue with any of them.

It is a bit encouraging Raelynn and Beagle to know I am not the only one who married into drama filled loonies lol

Sorry you have to deal with in-law drama, but it's good to know I'm not alone. I have a BIL who is an absolute screw up, 3 dwi's, no job for almost 2yrs, no school, and he's a narcissist. He's always working a scam, never takes responsibility for anything, blames everyone else, and everyone seems to either give him a pass or help him. This kid needs to hit rock bottom, and he's 30. He sees me as taking dh away from him, but he does nothing but cause problems, He sent dh to the ER with a gash under his eye 3 weeks before the wedding, dh got him a job at his law firm and he went out on short term disability only to be caught kayaking on FB when he said he needed 4 mos off to heal from rotater cuff surgery...which should've been 3 weeks. He turned around and threatened to sue the firm, where dh got him the job and where dh makes his living to support his family. He never once thought about how this could impact dh.....and he lies about everything including things I've supposedly said which we end up finding out about and he denies saying it. He blames me for dh keeping his distance...at the end of the day he's a liability. We keep our distance b/c he doesn't care about anyone but himself. It's hurtful but he has never been to see the baby with the exception of when we were in the hospital the week he was born.

Some families are just different. Mine puts each other first and they are selfless. It's all what you learn and what's expected of you. My family has a large circle of friends so we are always going to bdays, engagements, and other things...we have a sense of obligation outside of ourselves. Dh's family doesn't really have a lot of friends and they all do their own thing. Not 1 member of his family ever texted, called, emailed or anything while I was prego to see how I was doing and with the exception of my MIL, no one asks how their nephew is. My brother has been to see us plenty of times to see the baby and they live 2hrs away...dh's family is as close as a mile (1 brother) and 45min being the furthest. It's upsetting to dh and we always invite them to do stuff, but I can't take it personally. They don't get that when you get married your spouse comes first, that is your family now. And don't even get me started with the guilting over holidays!!

So how is everyone doing now that I released that rant! I went for acupuncture yesterday and I needed it badly. Between the Aunt being an evil witch, and now work has turned to me and wants me to sign a new contract because mine is up today. They are trying to coerce me by saying they paid me while I was on maternity leave, which I am entitled to. They actually called it a production deficit!!! And that I should have to pay it back!! They could've put me on disability but chose not to bc I've been here the longest...so they try to handcuff me by saying I have to sign a contract which says I will work off what I made during leave. Yes. This is absolutely insane. Spoke to an attorney and they agree. Never ceases to amaze me. Whatever this dark cloud is it better leave.

I got a + on my opk and decided to try for our natural Hail Mary and will do so again tonight and tomorrow...you never know right!

Monday is the IVF class and meeting with genetic counselor. I wish I could be bump buddies with you ladies...I hope I can get prego again. I would even take tiwns at this point....3 under the age of 2, OMG! :wacko:

Babywhisperer - How terrible! You should not in any way have to pay back maternity leave. That is crazy! All this bad stuff just must mean there is a lot of happiness coming soon in your future! Hopefully the acupuncture helps and if not for this natural cycle then for the IVF cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Babywhisperer - How terrible! You should not in any way have to pay back maternity leave. That is crazy! All this bad stuff just must mean there is a lot of happiness coming soon in your future! Hopefully the acupuncture helps and if not for this natural cycle then for the IVF cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks lady. How are you feeling?

Feeling good. I go in for beta #2 tomorrow so hopefully my numbers double at least.

They will double I bet. Can't wait to hear!

On my crazy life front, my firm dropped the language from my contract saying I had to pay back my maternity leave...seems someone didn't explain to legal that my maternity leave was covered at the request of HR...they should be ashamed of themselves. We also have the backing of my husband's firm to litigate pro bono if his Aunt doesn't grant us the funds for IVF. Her objection is against the health clause in the trust doc. So good news for us, still stressful but the audacity of people just has me shaking my head

Babywhisperer - Glad they fixed the maternity leave mess!

My beta didn't quite double today. It went from 167 to 289. I'm worried of course but my nurse said it is still good numbers. I'm trying to stay positive but it is hard.

Babywhisperer - Glad they fixed the maternity leave mess!

My beta didn't quite double today. It went from 167 to 289. I'm worried of course but my nurse said it is still good numbers. I'm trying to stay positive but it is hard.

Are they planning on recheck in you in two days since they didn't double? Or just wait and see?

Sorry edit: just read on another thread that you will have another beta on monday. They will be nice and high then I am sure! Good luck and try to enjoy some family time. I am not going to say relax bc I know that will not happen but we are here for positive energy and thoughts.

I go back in on Monday to check again. So it will be 3 days but yes they typically check 3 times anyway.

Thanks! Numbers were good today 804! They're having me come back for another on Thursday.

Awesome. Remember they don't double evenly. Have faith and relax. So happy for you!

Thanks! They're doubling a lot faster now so I've relaxed a bit. As long as they keep going up, I'm happy.

Thanks! They're doubling a lot faster now so I've relaxed a bit. As long as they keep going up, I'm happy.

Don't stress. I must have poas for several weeks. If I had cramping I got nervous. If the cramping stopped I got nervous. Symptoms and lack of symptoms are both normal too. Our bodies know what to do. Enjoy this time and relax.

That is it exactly. LOL I'm still Poas just to be sure.

Glad to hear that, Raelynn! Congrats!

Like you and Babywhisperer, I was also poas for a while! And just like she said, I still freak out at every change: cramping, no cramping, bloating, no bloating... Take deep breaths and try to take it easy. I never knew being pregnant would be so scary but, when I ask, every mom I know felt the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->