• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Ladies, after over a year and a half of negatives, I tested this afternoon….because I really feel crampy, boobs are super sore and just wanted to know…and low and behold- two lines
I didn’t have any early tests so I am in shock the second line is so clear
Dipped a digital and confirmed :bfp:

I’m 9 dpo today and turning 45 next week…we’ve been trying since our 3 year old rainbow baby was born but didn’t get a cycle for a while.
Ladies, this can happen for you.
Sending you all :dust:

View attachment 1110044 View attachment 1110045

Amazing! Congratulations :happydance:

I do have another cb early I'll probably wait until the evening to use it though I normally get my best lines around 7pm. I do have some other early tests coming off amazon though :haha:

How’s the testing going? That CB looked very convincing even out of time frame!

Omg omg omg think I maybe peaking soon don't no how happy iam to see this :haha: bd time lol xx

View attachment 1110050

Wooo! Go get busy :haha:

@elmum this is amazing news! So happy for you. Congratulations!

@GemmaG looks positive to me too, congrats!

@tdog yay for finally getting a peak, maybe your body needed some recovery time. Hope you catch this egg.

@Mum2Be22 I'm so sorry about the lines fading. I know how much this sucks. Hugs.

AFM started testing yesterday, today fmu with a vvvfl that is really just a shadow. Can't catch it on camera. Hopefully it gets darker tomorrow. When I woke up today I had a gush of cm so watery I thought I peed myself, so maybe a weird symptom? Or just TMI lol...

Increased CM can definitely be a symptom! Good luck!

Wow @GemmaG no denying that!! How does your husband feel?! Can't believe you did it on the very last shot!!
@tdog great timing good luck!!

Omg you messaged him haha :haha:
I can't imagine his shock lol its so amazing though it really must have been meant to be!!
All bfn here today :-( 11dpo and no sign of af yet though I was cramping this morning. Af usually due anytime from 10dpo.
I'm saving my other cb for as long as possible though I might use it this eve if I get a good dark sample

@elmum Congratulations! I am happy for you and this story is such an inspiration!

@GemmaG Congratulations!!! That's another beautiful positive

@TTCaredhead Fingers crossed for you! I think you managed to get in some good time BDing

Omg you messaged him haha :haha:
I can't imagine his shock lol its so amazing though it really must have been meant to be!!
All bfn here today :-( 11dpo and no sign of af yet though I was cramping this morning. Af usually due anytime from 10dpo.
I'm saving my other cb for as long as possible though I might use it this eve if I get a good dark sample
I hope you get a nice line when you test. It’s so horrible being in limbo x

Ladies, after over a year and a half of negatives, I tested this afternoon….because I really feel crampy, boobs are super sore and just wanted to know…and low and behold- two lines
I didn’t have any early tests so I am in shock the second line is so clear
Dipped a digital and confirmed :bfp:

I’m 9 dpo today and turning 45 next week…we’ve been trying since our 3 year old rainbow baby was born but didn’t get a cycle for a while.
Ladies, this can happen for you.
Sending you all :dust:

View attachment 1110044 View attachment 1110045
Amazing congratulations!!

haha thats funny im sure he'll be happy.

Just need to both have a few weeks to get our heads around it! I’ve had my own little freak out. Going from 3 to 4 scares me a little. I always had an urge to go again but I always thought for my own selfish reasons but here we are! It’s pretty amazing we had IVF with our twins as my husband has extremely high antibodies in his sperm so we’ve always been told natural conception is very slim. We’ve done it 3 times in 9 years and to have done it even after a vastectomy he should feel like a god lol

@GemmaG that made me chuckle something I'd do with oh :rofl: I bet in his head he feels quite proud of himself especially after the snip :haha: going from 3-4 is a doddle tbh I question why we actually trying as its scares me having 6 let alone adding a baby but I love big families xx

Anyone heard from @Suggerhoney ? She hasnt been on in a couple weeks and she’s usually on almost daily. Hope she’s ok

Hi ladies
Thank you for asking after me. And sorry I’ve been away so long.
I ended up with covid and this time it hit me hard. I’ve been feeling pretty awful for over a week. I tested negative today for the first time so glad it’s on its way out.

I was that poorly I couldn’t even do a pregnancy test but on the morning of 11dpo and day 3 of covid I woke up pouring with blood. so I am out for July but will hopefully be testing in August. I just hope that covid has not messed with my cycles. I dont normally bleed until 15dpo but I guess the covid made it come early or I had another chemical. AF has been awful and very heavy and still bleeding a bit now and cd6. I had too look what cd I was on because I didn’t know. Don’t normally bleed this long so have a feeling we did catch again but I lost it. Will never know tho as like I said didn’t test but I had so much yellow cm which I’ve only ever had when pregnant so was weird that AF showed 4 days early: I don’t know maybe it was the covid.

oh well on to month 6 ttc and August for me.
Congratulations on all the BFPs esp @elmum made up for you my fellow older women ttc. And @GemmaG amazing.

And so so sorry to those that have had losses @WantingababyF thinking of you love.

hopefully I will ovulate at my normol time in about a weeks time so I can join all u August ladies. Just read so many horror stories about covid really messing with cycles for months after and that’s got me worrying because I just don’t have much time left now. The 43rd birthday will be here b4 I know it.
So can’t be affording covid messing up my cycles.
Fingers crossed it won’t.

hope everyone else is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"