July Jewels... 2018 buddies

Yes, there is a gestational sac. But my clinic never got the results yet. I will more then likely get a call
Tomorrow. I am not stopping meds, it is not over until o get a 0 on betas or I actually miscarry

Really hoping for a positive outcome for you SKP :hugs:

basic-obstetric-ultrasound-22-638.jpg

ysB.png

So these 2 are 5 week ultrasounds.
The bottom s the closest as to what mine looks like. And I'm pretty sure the sac went from leg tto right, a decent size and the halo was more i the middle.

From what I'm reading, the gestational sac is all the black. And the white is the halo looking image. I have that halo.

But they said all I have is a gestational sac. And I am measuring 5wks 1 Day. But its been 6 weeks since implant.

My HCG this time dropped from 880 to 811. Slight. From what Im reading that what I saw on mine is the normal fr 5 weeks.

But yet they said all I have is the sac. I don't understand.

My progesterone is normal, 48. My thyroid is good. I have no cramping well the odd timing. And I have no spotting or bleeding. And even a day or so a day I think I experienced a bit of morning sickness.

I am so confused. Keep in mind it was ultrasound technicians and they don't tell you much. I would of got a lot more out of it if my fertility doctor was doing it. And I hope to hear from them tomorrow because I just don't want to quit meds yet.

Thanks Ladies. Feeling much better today, especially after I told my sister. She started crying with happiness :cloud9:
Also, as I don’t have any tests I used a clear blue digital ovulation test. I got a solid smiley straight away and there was two clear dark lines when I ejected it. So I hope that’s a good sign .. haha the things I do to put my mind to rest.

TTC - thanks for the heads up on the ultrasound. Fingers crossed. Going to see a different doctor before I book in for my scan.

SKP - sorry I have no experience with scans etc. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Hope you have some clarity soon! :hugs:

SKP, I am praying for you. I really want positive results after everything you've been through! Didn't someone else on this thread talk about them not seeing anything at all until around 8 weeks and it all worked out?

Afm, my in laws, who live 4 hours away decided to make an impromptu trip up yesterday, which included us making them dinner and them spending the night at our house. I wanted to spill the beans so many times, but my husband wants to wait 2 more weeks. We'll be down at their house with all of his siblings, nieces, etc, to celebrate our son's bday on the 18th, so I guess we'll tell them all at the same time. I am a sucker for surprises.

I’ve already told my family (parents and sisters, we are all close and honestly I will need them, through the good and bad, they were so there for me during my loss I can’t imagine them not knowing). Hubby wants to wait to tell his family, so I’ll take his lead and leave it to him when he wants to tell. I bet he will want an ultrasound first.

That's the way I feel Alli. I told my parents during my first pregnancy, and I had a loss. I was glad I had their support during that time.

We have already told our families this time too.

Unfortunately my parents are not involved in my life really. I might give them a call around the 20week mark as a courtesy but that’s about it.
Going to see if DH wants to tell his mum and her bf today. I know they will be over the moon!

How was everyone’s weekends? And how are you all feeling?

I woke up feeling very bloated. I think because I ate dinner so late before bed. I usually only get bloating mid afternoon. That and still being tired. I don’t have any other symptoms at the moment but I’m still early on.

Hope you’re all feeling amazing xx

Hey Starryeyed! Sorry you're not close with your parents. It is nice of you to call them and let them know though. Better than them maybe hearing through someone else?

My weekend has been nice. I had afternoon tea with my parents on Saturday while my DH went to a concert with some friends. We took the kids to a restaurant that has a new big indoor playground. Then yesterday I went shopping with my friend (and the kids) while my DH slept in & recovered from said concert :haha:

I have a doctor appointment this morning (it is now Monday here) to get the blood/urine results from the work up they did two weeks ago just to check on everything! My nipples have been so sensitive, and I am bloated, tired & get waves of nausea. Definitely feeling it lol.

Thanks Buffy. But it’s ok, it’s for the best. I don’t think they would hear it from anyone else, as I plan on telling them before anything goes on FB. Who know I might end up telling them earlier than I plan :)

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Good luck with your appt today! I need to go get my blood test done today...yay :haha:

It has been a fairly nice weekend, besides my son having a tummy bug. We've at least had a lot of family down time, which doesn't happen enough.

Headed to a bday party, then dinner with my family.

Getting some faint waves of nausea today. Took another cheap test today because I just love seeing how fast and dark the line shows up. I'm crazy, I know.

My weekend has been good! Pretty low key. I’m dealing with some high level anxiety about this pregnancy and another loss, so I’m just trying to work through those. I have blood work tomorrow as the crappy tests at the doctor didn’t show positive (or it was very faint), but my lines are pretty good overall so I’m not really worried. But I am anxious and I just want to fast forward time.

I’ve been very tired and having some nipple sensation/pain/tingling/sensitivity. Slight breast tenderness. But otherwise nothing much.

Oh Alli! I know that feeling. I lost my first ever pregnancy and it was awful (and we were away on our honeymoon!) I fell pregnant very soon after with my DD as well, just like you did, and it is extremely hard to feel excited when you are so scared. Hugs.

Thank you Buffy! I’m so sorry for your loss but I am happy others can relate and understand how I feel. I am very excited and happy but I would say I am mostly anxious. It’s been hard. I knew it would be tough but I don’t think I expected it to be this hard.

I’m anxious about the blood work tomorrow.. I just hope my levels are where they should be for how far along I am! My FRER lines are stronger than the control so I do feel good about that but you worry.

So far, haven't miscarried yet. My last 2 doses of crinone was yesterday. I only did the one then, and one today. So tomorrow I can check to see if my beta went up or down. It will be 4 days since my last beta. Tomorrow I will decide to continue meds or not depending on my number. Then I will buy my meds tomorrow and keep going. I am going to ask for another ultrasound on my 7th week mark to see if any growth happened (the "baby" will be 6 weeks growth instead of 5 weeks), just in case if my beta went back up. But I may do it anyways. No harm doing so.

Alli - if you go today, will you know your numbers right away or do you have to wait? Fx!

SKP - I am hoping and praying for you. I so badly want this to be your time.

SKP - Praying for you!

My weekend was uneventful. I'm in California right now for work. During conferences I always have a few drinks and usually order a medium rare steak at some point, or raw oysters, or sushi etc. I wonder if my co-workers will notice when I don't.

I still have fatigue and muscle soreness. My cramps are starting to let up. This is my first pregnancy. Sometimes I'm convinced everything will be just fine, and other times I'm full of worry. It's a roller coaster for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->