July Jewels 2019! ^^

Progesterone is 15.2
It said normal range is 6.25-42 for first tri so good I think?
remember my progesterone being 15 with my twins when my beta was 180 & 14dpo (if my memory can be trusted over 20 years!) so sounds perfect

DB that’s good advice from your re about the amusement park lines / progesterone levels.
Salty has been super appealing to me also. I went to gp and my blood pressure was low so salt is a good way to raise it at least. Sometimes happens in early pregnancy dr google said. I didn’t tell gp about pregnancy. Just needed a wean down schedule for wellbutrin.

Crazy that’s tough when most things make you nauseated. For some reason yogurt has been good for me this time. I made homemade vegetable soup last night. It was so nice with no meat! I usually cater to Dhs desires for meat in everything but it was so much better without it!

Tomorrow I have history appt with nurse than. 1.5 hrs later an ultrasound. Kind of backwards but they were not even offering an ultrasound until I asked so glad they had an opening.
It will be nice to have information finally!

Any big holiday plans for you guys?

Congrats everyone on your nice numbers glad to see all is going well for u.

I am just feeling sick all the time now I was physically sick this morning after just a sip of water. I haven’t managed to eat anything all day and every time I even think about it I feel my stomach churn ☹️ Hope it’s not a sign of things to come as this is how it started with my daughter and didn’t stop until 30 weeks!

We arent going on holiday next year Alison. We had already planned a big family holiday to Disneyland Florida in 2020 which will still be happening only now we will have bubs with us too. So we were not taking a holiday next year to save up! What about u? X

Definitely good! One of my REs likened it to an amusement park ride, as in you must be this tall to ride...if you’re over that minimum line, you’re fine.
Thank you!
I was a little nervous it was too low since with my DD it was 27 then 23 2 days later at 13&15 dpo.

remember my progesterone being 15 with my twins when my beta was 180 & 14dpo (if my memory can be trusted over 20 years!) so sounds perfect

DB that’s good advice from your re about the amusement park lines / progesterone levels.
Salty has been super appealing to me also. I went to gp and my blood pressure was low so salt is a good way to raise it at least. Sometimes happens in early pregnancy dr google said. I didn’t tell gp about pregnancy. Just needed a wean down schedule for wellbutrin.

Crazy that’s tough when most things make you nauseated. For some reason yogurt has been good for me this time. I made homemade vegetable soup last night. It was so nice with no meat! I usually cater to Dhs desires for meat in everything but it was so much better without it!

Tomorrow I have history appt with nurse than. 1.5 hrs later an ultrasound. Kind of backwards but they were not even offering an ultrasound until I asked so glad they had an opening.
It will be nice to have information finally!

Any big holiday plans for you guys?
This makes me feel LOADS better!

Thank you!
I was a little nervous it was too low since with my DD it was 27 then 23 2 days later at 13&15 dpo.

The same RE told me that when she was pregnant with her daughter, her progesterone was 13 and everything was fine. She was trying to reassure me because I had called her when I started spotting and I knew my progesterone numbers had decreased from the week before, so I was worried. She was good at talking me off the ledge. :)

Congrats everyone on your nice numbers glad to see all is going well for u.

I am just feeling sick all the time now I was physically sick this morning after just a sip of water. I haven’t managed to eat anything all day and every time I even think about it I feel my stomach churn ☹️ Hope it’s not a sign of things to come as this is how it started with my daughter and didn’t stop until 30 weeks!

We arent going on holiday next year Alison. We had already planned a big family holiday to Disneyland Florida in 2020 which will still be happening only now we will have bubs with us too. So we were not taking a holiday next year to save up! What about u? X
You sound really sick . I hope it doesn’t last too long this time.

Disney sounds great in 2020! There is chance it won’t be super hot during thanksgiving so that’s a big bonus. I am 2 hours north of Orlando an last week it was as in 90s still but today the high is 77 so perfect.

We are driving south east a few hrs to visit family
We are lucky to be able to visit the beach there.

You sound really sick . I hope it doesn’t last too long this time.

Disney sounds great in 2020! There is chance it won’t be super hot during thanksgiving so that’s a big bonus. I am 2 hours north of Orlando an last week it was as in 90s still but today the high is 77 so perfect.

We are driving south east a few hrs to visit family
We are lucky to be able to visit the beach there.

Yeh it’s been a rough day with the sickness. If it continues like this I have no idea how I’m going to hide my pregnancy for the next 5/6 weeks

Oh do you?! That’s amazing! My dream is I ever win the lottery would be to move to Florida lol. I live in Scotland so anywhere even slightly warm would be amazing actually... what is the weather like there in May? That’s when we are planning to go x

Yeh it’s been a rough day with the sickness. If it continues like this I have no idea how I’m going to hide my pregnancy for the next 5/6 weeks

Oh do you?! That’s amazing! My dream is I ever win the lottery would be to move to Florida lol. I live in Scotland so anywhere even slightly warm would be amazing actually... what is the weather like there in May? That’s when we are planning to go x
It’s in the upper 80s . We took kids for 5 birthday and we stayed at a Disney resort a moderately priced one but they had a great pool with slide and lazy river and they shuttle you to the parks. So I think my kids enjoyed the hotel as much as the park! It can be confusing getting around orlando. Grateful for gps on phones. People that do the parks a lot make sure to have breakfast foods in rooms so you can save money and not waste time eating out.

Scotland seems very beautiful from over here. I have only been to Canada and Mexico . Would love to travel overseas some day.

It’s in the upper 80s . We took kids for 5 birthday and we stayed at a Disney resort a moderately priced one but they had a great pool with slide and lazy river and they shuttle you to the parks. So I think my kids enjoyed the hotel as much as the park! It can be confusing getting around orlando. Grateful for gps on phones. People that do the parks a lot make sure to have breakfast foods in rooms so you can save money and not waste time eating out.

Scotland seems very beautiful from over here. I have only been to Canada and Mexico . Would love to travel overseas some day.

Oh that sounds good. What about the amount of rain? We went in July the last time n it rained every day lol... Yeh we are looking at staying at a moderately priced Disney hotel for the first 5 days of our holiday so we can get the dining plan and then we will move to a hotel on international drive for the next 9 days. Would have loved to have stayed at a Disney hotel the whole 2 weeks but can’t afford it unfortunately. What hotel was it you stayed at?

Don’t get me wrong, Scotland definitely is beautiful. Freezing, but beautiful lol x

I love Scotland! I haven't spent nearly enough time there, which is a shame considering I had 5 years on that side of the pond to explore it all. lol. I didn't see much of the north of England either to be fair. Edinburgh is one of my favorite cities, but I did spend a lot more time there than anywhere else. One of my friends had a ceilidh in the city, so we made a vacation of it. It's just gorgeous in the Spring with all the daffodils and other flowers blooming.

Oh that sounds good. What about the amount of rain? We went in July the last time n it rained every day lol... Yeh we are looking at staying at a moderately priced Disney hotel for the first 5 days of our holiday so we can get the dining plan and then we will move to a hotel on international drive for the next 9 days. Would have loved to have stayed at a Disney hotel the whole 2 weeks but can’t afford it unfortunately. What hotel was it you stayed at?

Don’t get me wrong, Scotland definitely is beautiful. Freezing, but beautiful lol x
In June starts summer afternoon thundershowers but likely won’t happen that often in May.

Ugh waiting for ultra sound and they are running late.

So I am 10.5 weeks! hb 175
Dh took it about the way I expected him to.
Not happy about it all, we can't keep it. Too old etc.
So we are going to talk later after he has some time to process.

Yeh DBZ I agree, Edinburgh is amazing. I live in Glasgow and I love the city.

Oh that’s good Alison! Hopefully not too much rain for us when we go then dread the thought of having a 10 month old on a 9 hour flight though lol absolutely did not plan it this way but everything happens for a reason! Oh no really?! how are you feeling about it all? So are you further along than you expected then? I hope your chat goes well x

So I am 10.5 weeks! hb 175
Dh took it about the way I expected him to.
Not happy about it all, we can't keep it. Too old etc.
So we are going to talk later after he has some time to process.
Oh I would give him time to process like you said. A good friend of mine, her OH was dead set on getting rid of it, and she said she couldn’t and after they had their little girl he was talking to me and broke down in tears because he even thought about it. It’s not real to men until they are out here it seems.

I have my first appt in one week on Monday! Then scan one week from that at 7 weeks!!!

I have my first appt in one week on Monday! Then scan one week from that at 7 weeks!!!
How exciting about first appointment!! Is it history with nurse? There were so many pregnant ladies where I went today, it will make you feel good being there.

Oh I would give him time to process like you said. A good friend of mine, her OH was dead set on getting rid of it, and she said she couldn’t and after they had their little girl he was talking to me and broke down in tears because he even thought about it. It’s not real to men until they are out here it seems.
Thanks for telling me about your friend. That makes me feel better. My kids are super excited and supptive so that’s helping too. Haven’t talked to him yet tonight.

How exciting about first appointment!! Is it history with nurse? There were so many pregnant ladies where I went today, it will make you feel good being there.

It will be with the nurse practitioner. Yes they will be doing a urinalysis to confirm again in their office and talk about my history. :)

Thanks for telling me about your friend. That makes me feel better. My kids are super excited and supptive so that’s helping too. Haven’t talked to him yet tonight.

Good luck hun!
Maybe he can go to the next sonogram? Make it more real?

Alison - :hugs: Sorry he didn't take it well initially, but I hope that after he has a chance to process, he will think better of it. Good luck! 10.5 weeks though! Did you get a picture at your ultrasound?

AFM- Had some spotting again today. Ended up resting while DH did the cleaning for Thanksgiving. It's probably not as thorough as I would like, but beggars can't be choosers and at least he did it for me. I wish my scan was this week so I could see what's going on in there. I haven't been nauseous again really, but I've had a lot of acid reflux where I just burp up whatever I just ate and stomach acid. Tums are my best friends right now. One week until my scan...I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->