July Jewels 2019! ^^

Thanks everyone

I just saw a tiny blob with a flicker in the middle lol. She didn’t tell me the rate of the heartbeat. Just said everything looked good.

Oh wow good for u even still going to the gym! I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse right now lol. I’m just so exhausted all the time x
So cute the Flickr!

I teach a couple of fitness classes a week and really struggled last night! Was planning my escape route as soon as I got in. It's very difficult to take it a bit easier without anyone noticing! And the over eating to combat the nausea makes me feel like a whale jumping about!

Planning to stop in three weeks for Christmas and then hope to have had my 12 week scan before I have to go back.
That must be rough having to motivate others while nauseous. It helps me so much going to group classes though as a taker not teacher.

My bloating hasn't been as bad these past three days, I'm obviously still super early, but of course it concerns me. Did any of you ladies have the bloating die down in the forth week?

My bloating hasn't been as bad these past three days, I'm obviously still super early, but of course it concerns me. Did any of you ladies have the bloating die down in the forth week?

Never mind full on bloating is back. Hope you all are having a great day!

Never mind full on bloating is back. Hope you all are having a great day!
Glad your bloated! I didn’t know I was pregnant until 8 weeks but around then it would still be down in morning and if I ate very low carb all day.
Eating tons of carbs now so super bloaty “bump” at 11wks.

Oh I’m so bloated I could cry haha! And the sickness is so bad I couldn’t eat a single thing all day yesterday anyone else got bad morning/night/all day sickness? X

Just absolutely exhausted. My boobs feel sore and very heavy and my allergies are going crazy, sneezing all the time.

I haven’t had much sickness still. But that sounds awful the all day sickness.
Allergies are no fun either!
My main complaint is constipation and teeth.
I had temporary crowns place 10 days ago and they have been hurting like hell the entire time. Of course the dentist went on vacation starting last Monday so could not have them check them etc. they have been keeping me up it’s so bad. Finally, yesterday I bought orgajel and got some relief!
Did you know there is literally nothing you can take that isn’t class c during pregnancy. Well Tylenol is ok by most but my sister is a therapist with lots of autistic kids and told me Tylenol should be stayed away from too because it may increase chances of autism. I did find an article on internet about it but it’s not a huge study or anything.
Even orajel has not enough info. But I read somewhere it doesn’t go into blood stream much so should be ok.
Not to upset anyone I just couldn’t believe even Tylenol has questions now.
It doesn’t matter not having pain meds until your in pain for 10 days straight!
I hope sickness gets better.

Can I ask what prenatal you are taking Tess?
I was wondering if maybe the one I took last time contributed to deathly illness I had.
This time I am taking vitamin code raw prenatal.
Last time prescription one and felt terrible for months mostly first and third trimester. I even took Zantac from dr during third.

Glad the oragel has helped, Alison! I read about the supposed Tylenol/Autism link as well, and even though it's likely not to be a thing, I refuse to use it, and instead suffer from the headaches I get from my allergies, daily.

4+4 today and I am supremely cranky. I was cranky last night, but I'm even worse today. I remember when I was 5 weeks pregnant with my son I told my parents I was pregnant. My (foster) dad was concerned. We were on the soccer field with my daughter as she was playing soccer that summer, and I flipped out at him for his lack of support. I remember being such a crank. Hope it doesn't last too long this time around!

Anyone else super irritable or cranky?

I think so Alexa’s mommy especially with my daughter. Today she said she didn’t want to hear my rude response to something. Lol not rude just lacking patience is how I see it. Short fuse. I am completely off other meds which isn’t helping mood probably.

Your Alexa is same age as my daughter and son!
My dd got her af at 9.5 years old can you believe that? It wasn’t too surprising cause she started other signs at 6.5 years old. Ds is way behind her in growth.

I think so Alexa’s mommy especially with my daughter. Today she said she didn’t want to hear my rude response to something. Lol not rude just lacking patience is how I see it. Short fuse. I am completely off other meds which isn’t helping mood probably.

Your Alexa is same age as my daughter and son!
My dd got her af at 9.5 years old can you believe that? It wasn’t too surprising cause she started other signs at 6.5 years old. Ds is way behind her in growth.

Oy, that is early, but I know a few of Alexa's friends started at 9 :o
Alexa started developing breasts around her ninth birthday and has had BO since about 8.5. I'm hoping she will be at least 12 before AF starts!
It's so strange how girls grow up so much faster than boys! Lex was always all about growing up, and William is still loving being young and often says he doesn't want to grow old fast haha. Neither do I lol

When I'm short with my kids, Alexa calls me rude too, and William asks me "why do you gotta be that way!?"

I went for a walk with William today to get him an ice cream while OH took Lex and Moss (his youngest son) to go swimming. It helped majorly with my irritability.

I agree ladies. Defo feeling like I’m on a short fuse. Feel so bad when I snap at the kids for things I could normally deal with the sickness really isn’t helping. Everytime I need to move to get them something or do something for them, I feel like I’m going to throw up so it makes me really cranky.

Anyone got scams coming up? I got my date through for my 12 week scan. Christmas Eve! So we will be telling people on Christmas Day

Told my mum and dad the other day just because I’m struggling to hide the nausea. They were absolutely over the moon x

Hi everyone, I have just found this thread. I am due 10th July with baby number 3. I have been feeling sick constantly, sore boobs, cravig salty things and gone off sweet things, also have acne. I am napping loads in the day and evening, and going to bed early. Its nice to talk to people due the same time on here.

I have my first appointment with midwife on Tuesday so excited for that.

Last edited:
I have been short lately as well with my littles, I hope I will be able to get it under control soon I hate being so grumpy with them. I am still having some food aversions and nausea, my breasts are sore and I am very tired all the time. I have my first scan on Dec 10th, I will be around 8 weeks, my first midwife appt is on Christmas Eve.

Oy, that is early, but I know a few of Alexa's friends started at 9 :o
Alexa started developing breasts around her ninth birthday and has had BO since about 8.5. I'm hoping she will be at least 12 before AF starts!
It's so strange how girls grow up so much faster than boys! Lex was always all about growing up, and William is still loving being young and often says he doesn't want to grow old fast haha. Neither do
When I'm short with my kids, Alexa calls me rude too, and William asks me "why do you gotta be that way!?"

I went for a walk with William today to get him an ice cream while OH took Lex and Moss (his youngest son) to go swimming. It helped majorly with my irritability.
Thanks for sharing about your kids!
I am glad Excercises helped. I did a walk yesterday day too.

I agree ladies. Defo feeling like I’m on a short fuse. Feel so bad when I snap at the kids for things I could normally deal with the sickness really isn’t helping. Everytime I need to move to get them something or do something for them, I feel like I’m going to throw up so it makes me really cranky.

Anyone got scams coming up? I got my date through for my 12 week scan. Christmas Eve! So we will be telling people on Christmas Day

Told my mum and dad the other day just because I’m struggling to hide the nausea. They were absolutely over the moon x
Have you considered trying unisom and b

Have you ladies with nausea considered trying unisom and b12 for nausea? It’s in my obs paperwork for nausea to use those two things

That is exciting a Christmas Eve scan!
Can’t wait to hear about it.
I have appointment with December 11. First time seeing her and not just the nurse.
Don’t know what she will do at this time.

Have you considered trying unisom and b

Have you ladies with nausea considered trying unisom and b12 for nausea? It’s in my obs paperwork for nausea to use those two things
Nope I’ve never even heard of unisom what is it lol? X

Nope I’ve never even heard of unisom what is it lol? X
It’s marketed as over counter sleep aid. Some women take 25mg unison with 50 mg b6 at night and don’t feel sick next day. Others take 12.5 mg with b6 in morning and at night.

It’s type a medication for pregnancy. I didn’t hear about it last pregnancy either. Just suffered through it.

I have my first appt with the NP this morning then a scan a week from now. I should be anywhere from 6w -6w2d based off ovulation. My symptoms have been frequent urination, fatigue (forced myself to the gym yesterday), and a tiny bit of heartburn. The urination thing hasn’t caused me to wake up the last two nights tho. Hopefully that doesn’t continue too long. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->